[PRP] Sisterly Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:31 pm
Meria had decided to let him have a few days to sort himself out, in reality it was about a week. If she was being honest she had to sort some things out for herself as well and she was feeling a lot more confident about things. On her way to becoming a Preistess she was already starting her grooming with Morath, one of the prides veteran preistess's. Her tail whipped behind her as she walked along, eyes searching for where the male might be 'hiding out'. He was quite distinct so she was certain he wouldn't remain hidden for long.

She didn't even know where he lived so it's not like she could stalk his den. Not that she wanted to? Actually, what was she even doing? Why was he so interesting to her? That was the one thing she couldn't quite peice together just yet given her adolescent mind but in time she'd understand. Letting out a slight huff she was just about to give up when she saw a figure in the distance, perhaps that was him?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:34 pm
It had indeed been Astrid in the distance, his back turned so he couldn't see the pastel lioness looking at him. Unfortunately for her, the bulk of his body was hiding the smaller, cyan blue lioness in front of him. She had a paw on his, stopping him from rolling a rock under his paw as he usually would.

"Kindly let go of me." Astrid's voice was low and harsh as he attempted to pull his paw away from his sister's, her claws digging into his paw instead of releasing.

"No. You need to stop this whole pebble rollin' bullshit..." Satinka's eyes darkened as she pulled her face forward, almost touching her nose to his. "You need to learn to cope without this..." She pushed more of her weight down on his paw as she spoke and then released.

Astrid winced as Satinka placed more pressure on his paw and visibly bristled. He wanted to swat at the smaller lioness so badly, but fought to remain his composure. "Why is this such a big issue anyway? It's not like this is affecting you in any way." His tail flickered back and forth as he stared at the lioness, almost challenging her to make a rebuttle.

Satinka stared at her brother but kept her mouth locked tight. An approaching figure had caught her attention and she didn't want to cue her brother in that someone was headed their way. He wanted to be stubborn about the whole socially awkward thing? Fine. She would let him get triggered and tease him about the entire time.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:35 pm
As she grew closer she could make out the markings clear as day and could easily tell who it was, though it would appear that he wasn't alone because the sound of anothers voice drifted into her ears. He was familiar and she was not, perhaps they were related? Time would tell if the other stayed around long enough? Tension seemed thick in the air but she wasn't going to ask what was up with any of that, things would come to light eventually if she was meant to know.

"Astrid?" She called out, hoping she didn't startle him at all since his back was to her and the last they had talked had been rather, emotional to say the least. "Are you going to introduce me to your companion there?" There was a ping of jealousy within her chest but she kept her face clear of such notions as she finally got close enough to be in a comfortable talking distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:51 pm
Satinka’s blue eyes glittered with amusement as Astrid’s mouth opened and eyes widened. His sister could tell he knew exactly who the lioness was before she came into view. Then again, for her to know his name meant a lot. Smirking at her brother, the petite lioness looked over at the pastel adolescent. “He’s a bit shell-shocked currently…” Satinka placed a paw back on her brothers, patting it before leaving it to stay there. She wanted to see the reaction on both her brother and this stranger. Was she interested in him… or just a friend?

Astrid was now scowling at Satinka, however did not move his paws away due to Satinka’s constant reminder that she did indeed have claws, and she would use them to keep his paws right where they were. Taking a deep breath in, Astrid turned to Meria after a quick glare was shot his sisters’ way.

“Meria… This is my s-“ Satinka spoke up, cutting Astrid off. “I am Satinka, I going to guess you are Meria?” She batted her eyes at the pastel lioness and smiled sweetly. “It is a bit rude to join a couple’s conversation without asking don’t you think…?”

Astrid quickly turned his head and just stared at his sister before turning back over to Meria, only to have his head coaxed back over by Satinka’s paws. “Oh Astrid, do pay attention to me… I might get jealous.” There was laughter in her voice as her brother visibly bristled, his tail flicking back and forth wildly.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:40 pm
Zingling

Gaze continued to watch the female with mild curiosity but she wasn't quite sure why she was so familiar with him and she watched as she left a paw upon his body and she very much wished to remove it but didn't move, her eyes just narrowed every so slightly. Astrid seemed about to explain things but this female was speaking for him which was also annoying.

"I believe you are mistaken, for I didn't join in your conversation, I merely started one of my own as I approached." Watching as the other once more placed a paw upon his face to turn it back towards her she moved forward and swatted it away.

"He can answer for himself, who are you to speak for your own sibling like that?" Not caring she had crossed a line the adol was almost the same size as the adult and would likely be much larger once she grew out fully.

"He's never mentioned you before, so not sure if you weren't worth mentioning or if he's just hiding his family from me. Though I can see why he might have not wanted me to meet you." Giving her a once over because of her manners, it was causing her to grow quite jealous a little bit but it was just a sibling, but still. She could let him do his own thing and not be his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

Satinka was absolutely shocked, her paw stinging from how hard Meria had swatted her. Feeling a bubbling of anger course through her, Satinka moved to get up and show Meria a thing or two. The action was stopped however, as a dark paw rested heavily on her own, making her wince. Astrid was looking at Satinka with a glare- She had crossed a boundary with him. Furrowing her brow, Satinka turned her head away, “It was just a joke.”

Astrid moved his paw away but continued to glare, “A joke that was taken too far, Satinka.” His heartrate was starting to rise, conflict wasn’t his strong point in any way, shape or form. Huffing, a few strands of his mane moved away from his face before returning to their position.

“Meria…” Mismatched eyes gazed up at the pastel lioness he had met twice now. “As much of a nuisance my sister is being, it isn’t exactly fair to be judging her like this.” He could feel his paws quivering at this point and wished he had a rock to help ease his anxiety.

Satinka stared at her brother, he was defending her even after she had made an a** of herself. Feeling the burn of a blush across her cheeks, Satinka looked at the ground again, this time searching for his favorite ‘toy’. “Astrid.” Rolling a smooth rock towards him, Satinka smiled gently and mouthed she was sorry.

Nodding at Satinka, Astrid eagerly accepted the stone, “See… As much as she is a pain in the a**, she does understand me. She always had.” Standing now, Astrid rolled the stone under his paw, breathing slowly as he squared up with his acquaintance. “That being said… thank you. We barely know each other and yet you defended me.”  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 am
Zingling

Tail whipped wildly behind her and she did took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as she watched the female go to make a move but was stopped by the dark male. He had a point about her own actions towards his sister, Meria should know though, she had a number of her own sisters though most of them were missing at this point. Would she ever see them again? Time would tell in the end.

"It's nice that you two have that type of bond." While, she didn't exactly feel bad for reacting how she initially had it was a relief to know that her actions were considered noble, it had just bothered her a great deal how the situation had come about to begin with.

"You're welcome.." She couldn't help but feel herself flush at the compliment.

Maybe in time she'd be able to get to know both of them better, but for now she was content with just getting to know Astrid, though if getting to know his sister at the same time was part of the package then she would be fine with that.

"Having close acquaintances, even new one's is hard to come by...." It wasn't that she couldn't make friends easily, it was she didn't trust too many off the paw like she had with Astrid, for whatever reason that was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 pm
AstoriaFallen
[I figured Satinka could get excited and chase the two in a game of tag for their ending. Astrid and Meria could lose her in the next rp and talk about feelings potentially]

“Truth. It can be hard to create a strong and loyal tie with a stranger…” Mismatched eyes turned to look at Satinka who was now sitting awkwardly at attention, waiting for what seemed like a way out. “My sister can be rather bold and uncaring as far as how others view her. So she has some trouble making friends.” Astrid was only half teasing as Satinka glared back at Astrid.

“H-hey now!!” Standing up, the cyan lioness pounced on her brother, tugging at his main with her mouth, not paying much mind to Meria. Astrid laughed as he also stood and shook his way out of her grip, knocking her over with his body.

“Now come on sis, that is enough!” Astrid moved away from Satinka as she got ready to pounce at him again, taking refuge beside Meria. That however, hadn’t stopped the now excited lioness who drove full force into both lions.

“Hahaha, come on, loosen up!"  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:56 pm
Zingling
guess we finish it with your tag?

Wasn't that the truth, though as far as she was concerned she didn't have much for family at the moment and she was uncertain of how close she'd let any come in the near future. Who was to say though.

An eruption of commotion seemed to happen to their little 'gathering' just then as Satinka began a pouncing frenzy upon her brother that inevitably led into her pouncing into not only Astrid as he darted towards herself, but her as well! Doing her best to pounce out of the way she essentially shoved Astrid over to avoid the outstretched paws of the blue lioness. "Move or she'll land on us both!" She laughed as she did her best to continue moving away from the landing point.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 pm
AstoriaFallen
[FIN]

“Satinka!” Astrid laughed as he quickly got up and started running after Meria, his sister recovering from her most recent jumps. His sister certainly knew how to fix a mood when it was running sideway. Grinning at the pastel lioness, Astrid rushed forward past her, turning back for a moment. “Quick, this way before Satinka catches us.

The cyan lioness cackled as she attempted to scramble up to her feet and give chase to the two lions. In her heart she knew what Meria could possibly mean to Astrid, however she didn’t want to think too hard about it currently. The cyan lioness had made a bad first impression, but there was still room to recover.

“Get back here you two love birds!” Rushing to catch up with the slowly disappearing figures, Satinka couldn’t help but hope to spend a little more time with this lioness.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces