Renee Young was seen backstage as the video started, standing in the locker room next to the much larger White Tiger. As he taped his wrists on the bench, the masked luchador turned and made a friendly wave at the camera.

"Mr. Tiger" she started before the man interrupted.

"Please, Mr. Tiger was my father, Senorita Jung. Just call me Tiger." he said with a touch of Spanish accent, but very politely.

"Okay, Tiger," she said with a smile, "You're competing in the King of the Canvas tournament, but your career has taken you all around the world. What are you trying to prove here that you haven't elsewhere? What makes this different for you?"

"Very good questions, Senõrita Jung." he replied with a nod. "I have wrestled in my native Mexico, and across the seas in Japan, in the many countries of the United Kingdom, and the home of WWFG, here in America. But now I have the stage to show the world, not one country at a time, that I am the best technical wrestler in this industry today. Here in the WWFG, by winning this tournament, I can show everyone that the White Tiger is to be feared, and respected, that the training of my mentors, the Gracies, was learned well, and that no one who underestimates me will make that mistake twice."

Renee nodded at the man and smiled wider, happy for such a thorough answer.

"Well, those sure are strong words, but I I bet the WWFG Universe is looking forward to seeing you back them up. Good luck in the tournament, Tiger, and thank you for your time." she said, turning to the camera as he resumed taping his wrists.