Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab When you receive an Alicorn or Awakened you'll need to get their powers approved here or you cannot get them certed. Please post a form and wait for an RP Manager to quote you!
            • One form per post.
              If you have multiple forms that's great! Post multiple posts, then. Every post should only have one form submitted.
            • Powers should not be overpowered.
              Keep in mind restrictions of the shop. Alicorns can only have powers that relate to their domain directly - inversions of a domain do not count (such as creating water as an inverse of the fire domain). Awakened characters are not god-like and will not have as powerful abilities as Alicorns.
            • We will offer alternatives.
              If a power just isn't working we'll offer an alternative. You can take it or remove the power and try a new one.

Power Form:
            [align=center][size=14][color=#766CC3][b]Pick Me![/b][/color][/size][/align]
            [size=11][b]Username:[/b]
            [b]Pony:[/b] -link to their uncert- (if you do not have your uncert yet, please link the game where you won them or state that they've been purchased through RLC or SC)
            [b]Suggested Powers:[/b] -up to 6-
            [b]Domain:[/b] -delete if not a Alicorn-

[quote="Variable Nonsense"][/quote][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:30 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony: -Aviary uncert-
Suggested Powers:
1 can enchant small objects to promote restful sleep.
- full enchantment only lasts 2wks - 1 month and then wanes over time.

2 Can enter sleeping pony's dreams thru touch

3 can perform dream readings and give advice based on them

4 create small to medium illusions
-made of smoke
-must have lit incense or fire of some sort

5 can cast sleep on ponies
-if cast on multiple ponies it will only last 30 minutes or less
-if trying to achieve a full night sleep for another, she must remain nearby. Only one pony at a time.

6 can passively positively influence the dreams of nearby sleeping ponies
-must remain in vicinity for full effect
-Manifests as incense smoke

Domain: Sweet Dreams

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:08 pm
Abeno Seimei
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony: -Aviary uncert-
Suggested Powers:
1 can enchant small objects to promote restful sleep.
- full enchantment only lasts 2wks - 1 month and then wanes over time.

2 Can enter sleeping pony's dreams thru touch

3 can perform dream readings and give advice based on them

4 create small to medium illusions
-made of smoke
-must have lit incense or fire of some sort

5 can cast sleep on ponies
-if cast on multiple ponies it will only last 30 minutes or less
-if trying to achieve a full night sleep for another, she must remain nearby. Only one pony at a time.

6 can passively positively influence the dreams of nearby sleeping ponies
-must remain in vicinity for full effect
-Manifests as incense smoke

Domain: Sweet Dreams

Approved!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 pm
Pick Me!

Username:Cheyriddle4
Pony: Spring Breeze Uncert
Suggested Powers:
Cover- Creates a series of clouds to create some cover from the sun. Can be used to make overcast weather, etc

Cast Aside- Dissipate clouds to clear up the sky making things sunny.

Shape- Mostly for entertaining can make clouds into different shapes much to everyone's entertainment.

Drops of Rain- Creates Rain clouds to water the land.

Domain: Clouds
Note: already has alicorn

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:11 am
Cheyriddle4
Pick Me!

Username:Cheyriddle4
Pony: Spring Breeze Uncert
Suggested Powers:
Cover- Creates a series of clouds to create some cover from the sun. Can be used to make overcast weather, etc

Cast Aside- Dissipate clouds to clear up the sky making things sunny.

Shape- Mostly for entertaining can make clouds into different shapes much to everyone's entertainment.

Drops of Rain- Creates Rain clouds to water the land.

Domain: Clouds
Note: already has alicorn

Approved!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:18 am
Pick Me!

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Pony: LINK
Suggested Powers:

1. Blood of My Blood: She passes on her gift, changing the willing victim into a Vampire. The affected will go through three stages during the change:
    First stage: Lethargy and fatigue, a great need to sleep, to hide away somewhere comfortable and safe. They tend to wander in a haze, not really able to focus on the world around them.
    Second Stage: The feeling of fire scorching their insides, blood boiling, of intense fear and a desire to seek out their creator, the Queen of their hearts. The intensity of this feeling only grows as time passes until they lose themselves to the darkness of the feeling of need.
    Third Stage: They awaken, a gnawing hunger gripping them. A deep-set aching pain in the pit of their stomach, a feral outrage filling them, making them dangerous. It is in this stage that they are most dangerous, most aggressive and unpredictable. The only way to quench the hunger is to feed. Feed on the blood of the living. Or to seek out the Queen so that she may take the feeling away.
    The noticeable sign of the change is sharp canines appearing where there should be none. They are also left with a noticeable scar on their necks... The change is irreversible.

2. Shadow Step:Natassa is able to use shadows as a way of covert transportation, moving quickly and quietly. However it is not without its downsides. The shadows must be connected, which means if lights separate an area of shadow she is not able to move into it without being seen.

3. Alluring Voice: Natassa's voice has a very... hypnotic power to it, making it easy for her to bend weaker wills to do her bidding. It works best in silent areas and can be broken by raucous noise. The spell on the individual can be broken by force by hitting them, or Natassa can break the spell herself. Those affected will have no recollection of what they did during the control.

4. Blood Healing: Natassa has the ability to use her blood as a powerful healing agent, healing most wounds. She is NOT able to heal wounds that are fatal. This ability has drawbacks, because she is left incredibly weak and vulnerable. This does NOT turn the affected, as that is a different process.

5. Beast Control: Natassa can control lesser beasts, such as bats, rats and the like. The limitation is within a quarter mile radius. They are coerced to do her bidding, however intellectual beasts can fight the coercion. This control lasts for upwards up to a half hour, unless she loses focus, then it is immediately broken. The beasts will have no recollection of what they did during the control.

6. Bat Form: Natassa is able to change her form to that of a large bat with crimson eyes. She may remain in this form for upwards up to an hour at a time without interruption. After this hour, she must rest for at least an hour before she can use it again. She can be forcibly changed back if struck or if she becomes too weak.

Domain: Vampires

Dark Queen of Vampires

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:07 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Belladonna Snow
Pony: link
Suggested Powers:

1. Metal- Can move metal as long as it have fragments of rock in it. Platinum is a weakness.

2. Changing land- Can change the landscape. Can create mountain, hills or even flattened land into plains. Doesn't use unless its necessary. If used their energy and magic would be drain for 2 years. Then they would be put to sleep till energy and magic is restored. They aslo dont like to disturb habitats.

3. island- able to move island or break off pieces of land to create a island. Doesn't use unless necessary. Doesn't like doing this because it would disturb habitats of plants and animals. If used can not use this ability again for 3 years.

4. Caves- can create cave on the side of mountain. If used has to sleep for 2 day if they dont sleep it will take a extra day for magic to fully restore. They will be sluggish, grumpy and tired.

5. Moving earth- geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all their various forms. Cant hold the geokinetic ability for to long. Once ability is over used the Alicorn will get super tired and weak to where they will fall to the ground unable to move. Also the Alicorn feet must be touching the earth for this to work.

Domain: Earth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Dark Queen of Vampires
Pick Me!

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Pony: LINK
Suggested Powers:

1. Blood of My Blood: She passes on her gift, changing the willing victim into a Vampire. The affected will go through three stages during the change:
    First stage: Lethargy and fatigue, a great need to sleep, to hide away somewhere comfortable and safe. They tend to wander in a haze, not really able to focus on the world around them.
    Second Stage: The feeling of fire scorching their insides, blood boiling, of intense fear and a desire to seek out their creator, the Queen of their hearts. The intensity of this feeling only grows as time passes until they lose themselves to the darkness of the feeling of need.
    Third Stage: They awaken, a gnawing hunger gripping them. A deep-set aching pain in the pit of their stomach, a feral outrage filling them, making them dangerous. It is in this stage that they are most dangerous, most aggressive and unpredictable. The only way to quench the hunger is to feed. Feed on the blood of the living. Or to seek out the Queen so that she may take the feeling away.
    The noticeable sign of the change is sharp canines appearing where there should be none. They are also left with a noticeable scar on their necks... The change is irreversible.

2. Shadow Step:Natassa is able to use shadows as a way of covert transportation, moving quickly and quietly. However it is not without its downsides. The shadows must be connected, which means if lights separate an area of shadow she is not able to move into it without being seen.

3. Alluring Voice: Natassa's voice has a very... hypnotic power to it, making it easy for her to bend weaker wills to do her bidding. It works best in silent areas and can be broken by raucous noise. The spell on the individual can be broken by force by hitting them, or Natassa can break the spell herself. Those affected will have no recollection of what they did during the control.

4. Blood Healing: Natassa has the ability to use her blood as a powerful healing agent, healing most wounds. She is NOT able to heal wounds that are fatal. This ability has drawbacks, because she is left incredibly weak and vulnerable. This does NOT turn the affected, as that is a different process.

5. Beast Control: Natassa can control lesser beasts, such as bats, rats and the like. The limitation is within a quarter mile radius. They are coerced to do her bidding, however intellectual beasts can fight the coercion. This control lasts for upwards up to a half hour, unless she loses focus, then it is immediately broken. The beasts will have no recollection of what they did during the control.

6. Bat Form: Natassa is able to change her form to that of a large bat with crimson eyes. She may remain in this form for upwards up to an hour at a time without interruption. After this hour, she must rest for at least an hour before she can use it again. She can be forcibly changed back if struck or if she becomes too weak.

Domain: Vampires

Approved c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Belladonna Snow
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

1. Metal- Can move metal as long as it have fragments of rock in it. Platinum is a weakness.

2. Changing land- Can change the landscape. Can create mountain, hills or even flattened land into plains. Doesn't use unless its necessary. If used their energy and magic would be drain for 2 years. Then they would be put to sleep till energy and magic is restored. They aslo dont like to disturb habitats.

3. island- able to move island or break off pieces of land to create a island. Doesn't use unless necessary. Doesn't like doing this because it would disturb habitats of plants and animals. If used can not use this ability again for 3 years.

4. Caves- can create cave on the side of mountain. If used has to sleep for 2 day if they dont sleep it will take a extra day for magic to fully restore. They will be sluggish, grumpy and tired.

5. Moving earth- geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all their various forms. Cant hold the geokinetic ability for to long. Once ability is over used the Alicorn will get super tired and weak to where they will fall to the ground unable to move. Also the Alicorn feet must be touching the earth for this to work.

On the power Changing Land, how long do they sleep for? And what do you mean by drained power for 2 years? Can they not use the full extend of their magic for 2 years, or are they completely magicless?

Moving Earth, how long is too long?

On those notes, once approved you will need to reach out to lore managers/me before creating more locations for the world. Islands will not be able to be used right now due to Everchange's fog keeping ponies from leaving the continent, but we will have use of that power very soon and will be reaching out to you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 am
Nymphiea
Belladonna Snow
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

On the power Changing Land, how long do they sleep for? And what do you mean by drained power for 2 years? Can they not use the full extend of their magic for 2 years, or are they completely magicless?

On those notes, once approved you will need to reach out to lore managers/me before creating more locations for the world. Islands will not be able to be used right now due to Everchange's fog keeping ponies from leaving the continent, but we will have use of that power very soon and will be reaching out to you.

For the power "Changing Earth" I didnt want the power to not have a super consequence. So what I mean by two years is that they will not be able to use that power in RL time for that long. I added the sleep because I felt logically after doing something so powerful it would drain you mentally and physically. I wanted it to be fair so I felt that after using that ability they should be magicless for the same amount of time. When I wrote this I was thinking she's kinda like a rechargeable battery. If she uses up all of her abilities on creating something big for example a mountain. If she creates a mountain all of her energy would be put into creating something so big. It would drain her from everything and she goes to sleep. While she is asleep she is charging back up. She can be awoken at any point of time during her sleep but she won't be as powerful. Flattening land is in the same boat as creating mountains. Creating hill uses less magic so she will loose most of her magic but she won't be asleep. So she won't be as powerful and it would probably be about 50 percent of her magic gone till it restores.

If you feel that you have a better backlash for using this ability. I would greatly appreciate your thought!

Moving earth- If they are using this ability Non-Stop they can only use for 2hr continuously. This is more of their daily ability kinda like the ability metal.

I wouldn't change any landscape without asking! :3  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:33 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Hattaki
Pony: Scheherazade <-- Baby, their powers won't kick in fully until adulthood but ponies still turn their heads when they tell a story.
Suggested Powers:
Life's Story: Any pony in their presence will feel the overwhelming urge to divulge stories from their past. This effect eases the moment they leave.

No Weak Knees: Can enchant various items temporarily that can ease a pony's stage fright, these will only work for a few days and only when in front of a crowd.

Greatest Story N/Ever Told!?: Wanna tell a story that'll capture the imagination and attention of all those around you? Wanna knock their socks off!? This enchantment is for you, but keep in mind it only works while telling the story, you won't be able to remember it, so better hope someone's recording!

Lend Me Your Ears: And maybe your eyes as well, for when they begin to tell a tale no one in the house can keep themselves from listening. While they won't enthrall someone that doesn't enjoy the story, it's rare for someone to risk looking away.
Domain: Stories

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:36 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Lady Angel Heart
Pony: Lady Ellanore
Suggested Powers:

If Raindrops Were Gumdrops: summons a small rain cloud that drizzles the favorite sugary sweets of the chosen pony.

Sweet Tooth: causes intense cravings for something sweet while in her presence

Spoon Full Of Sugar: able to make things taste sweet that might otherwise be hard to eat or drink.

The Candyman Can: can turn any food or drink into a candy that captures its flavors

Revenge is Sweet when faced with confrontation this alicorn can turn objects of their foes into harmless candy replicas.
While this parlor trick can also be used for spiteful fun is most often a last resort for protection.

Domain: Candy

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Reoakee
Pony: All Hail the Literary Princess
Suggested Powers:

Preservation: this would protect any written work so that it could survive different environments. So it could survive traveling underwater or go through those hot humid areas this lasts quite some time if done on one written work but is less effective when done on many works at once. Several books drop the rate to a day, were as with just one make the spell last a week

Clone copy: this would copy a written work on temporarily created copy so the literature could be moved and copied so that it won’t get lost –this is often done on damaged copies so it doesn’t get worse. The clone copy gets actually written down before it fades and thus saving the written work, it can also be use to temperily read the same story by two different ponies if they are fighting little ones….- clone copies only last up to 6 hours and having to recast the spell is a pain so copy the books quickly!

Come to life: this is just a temporary illusion during a reading of a written story so that it seems to come to life around those hearing. They can break from the power by stopping listening to the story. This only lasts as long as the story so it could be 5 minutes or half a day depending, if the speaker takes a break the spell is also broken

Domain: literature - linked to still interested thread that links the approval as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:43 am
Pick Me!

Username: bitsie spider
Pony: Raelyn

Suggested Powers:
I'm Glinda, Bish!: allows Raelyn to create and float about in a giant bubble that is pop resistant, unless she wants it to pop
-- she can also do this for other ponies, but prefers it to be her personal mode of transportation

Bubble Party: can happen at any time, but more so in an elated state, Raelyn will create bubbles of all sizes--and even shapes--to float about
-- don't worry, they don't sting your eyes if they pop near your face!

Musical Pops: usually paired with her Bubble Party power, this gives bubbles a musical tone as they pop, creating quite the musical sensation!
-- it's musical bubbles, dude. what more do you want?

What's That Smell?: able to trap any scent in a bubble, Raelyn prefers to use this power to port stinky smells up on other ponies and surprise them!
-- this power is more prank-like, and purely for shits n giggles

Bubble Buddy: an illusionary power, this gives the bubbly creation "life" during its duration that lasts up to 12 hours. these bubbles tend to be more sturdy as well
-- it works like puppetry, but doesn't require a hoof up the backside, nor strings

Double Bubble Burp-a-Cola: adding a little extra oomph to any drink, this power can bring forth quite powerful burps
-- Disclaimer: can not be used to cheat during belching contests!

Domain: Bubbles

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:30 pm
Belladonna Snow
Nymphiea
Belladonna Snow
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

For the power "Changing Earth" I didnt want the power to not have a super consequence. So what I mean by two years is that they will not be able to use that power in RL time for that long. I added the sleep because I felt logically after doing something so powerful it would drain you mentally and physically. I wanted it to be fair so I felt that after using that ability they should be magicless for the same amount of time. When I wrote this I was thinking she's kinda like a rechargeable battery. If she uses up all of her abilities on creating something big for example a mountain. If she creates a mountain all of her energy would be put into creating something so big. It would drain her from everything and she goes to sleep. While she is asleep she is charging back up. She can be awoken at any point of time during her sleep but she won't be as powerful. Flattening land is in the same boat as creating mountains. Creating hill uses less magic so she will loose most of her magic but she won't be asleep. So she won't be as powerful and it would probably be about 50 percent of her magic gone till it restores.

If you feel that you have a better backlash for using this ability. I would greatly appreciate your thought!

Moving earth- If they are using this ability Non-Stop they can only use for 2hr continuously. This is more of their daily ability kinda like the ability metal.

I wouldn't change any landscape without asking! :3

This looks awesome! Approved c:

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas