Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[C] Fight Me - Astrid and Midas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zingling rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 2, 3 Total: 15 (5-20)

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 pm
Rolling for Astrid.  
Zingling rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:07 pm
Rolling for Midas.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:58 am
Astrid stood tall as he awaited his adoptive fathers orders to start—He wished to finally be recognized as more than just some adoptive scum and the only way to do so way to fight for it. He had trained all summer in hopes that he might overcome Midas’ bulk and strength. His body was not only stronger now but also more agile. He felt that no matter what the hit was, he could get back up and continuing fighting.

Perhaps he was being overconfident, but no matter, because Midas was now face him, nodding to step forward and prove his worth. Letting out a roar, Astrid acknowledged Midas’ presence and leapt in for an attack.

His claws were outstretched and the dark starry pelted lion wasted no time making sure he would be the first to strike. If only he had noticed that Midas had been prepared for the lunge of his challenger and quickly side-stepped out of harm’s way.

“Far too eager I see…” Midas ran up and swatted his son in the a**, making sure to pull fur and flesh with his claws. The attack had been a direct hit and Astrid couldn’t help roar out in pain as flesh and fur tore from his body. Blue and brown eyes widened as pupils pinned, adrenaline rushing through his veins making him rage. There was a quiet storm burning in his eyes as he twisted in body around and spat in Midas’ direction.

The older lion pulled back in disgust as the spit lay close to him, demanding his attention and distracting him from the stalking presence of his adoptive son. “Why in the he—“ Midas was thrown from his seated position as his head slammed hard against the ground, Astrid’s weight having toppled him over and in the process knocked the wind out of his lungs. Wheezing and wincing, he marveled at an expression nothing like he had ever seen on his son before. Pure unaltered rage.

There had been tales told of those that lose all sense of self and before literal beasts of fury, the berserkers. Was Astrid similar or perhaps a full blown berserker himself? Deciding to test the theory, Midas shoved the younger male off him with full force, again digging his claws directly into the skin of his opponent and pulling flesh and fur with him. Again, Astrid cried out, only this time flailing at Midas in an attempt to score some sort of damage to his body.

If only the dark blue lion had focused less on harming his opponent and more on trying to land properly. Only then would he have found himself upright rather than getting slammed on the ground on his side, cracking his head on the ground in the process. With his vision blurred, Astrid winced as he plucked his head from the dusty earth and stared at the approaching figure. Seeing Midas wander towards him so easily made the lion’s heart race faster and faster with anger, frustrating him to no end.

“Stay the ******** back” Astrid’s voice was hoarse and aggressive, yet Midas ignored it and continued forward, “I SAID STAY THE ******** BACK!” Leaping up and to his feet, Astrid’s vision blurred for a moment due to the quick motion and injury to his head. Attempting to shake it away, he soon realized made it worse so he closed his eyes instead and backed away.

Having taken notice of Astrid’s condition, Midas stalked the younger lion, getting himself ready to strike again, this time in the face, however before he could make a hit Astrid’s eyes opened and he quickly retaliated. Slapping Midas’s paw out of the way, Astrid continued with his attacks focusing on the face and as much throat as he could get. If only his old man had less of a mane, he’d surely have had him by now. The two lions moved together, one trying to move away while the other pursued. It was almost like a perverse dance now evolving into a back and forth of two strong beings pounding at each other, paws and claws striking heavy on each other as blood stained their fur and the ground below.

The fight continued on for several more minutes, both of the lion’s bodies heaving for breath and shuddering as a hit was taken, each trying to find an opening to land the final blow and finish the fight. Finally, that opportunity had presented itself to Astrid. A blow to the brow had cause Midas to waver on his next blow, allowing the darker male to wind up and truly crack him on the side of the face. The hit sent the older white male to the ground with a grunt and a wheeze. Midas had lost, he had known that and yet he couldn’t have been more proud.

“Looks like I shouldn’t have gone easy on you.” He breathed, looking up at Astrid with a broken smile, he was going to hurt like hell tomorrow… and probably for the next few days afterword but it was definitely worth it.

“Easy on me? Dad… you took a ******** piece of my a** with that first blow!” Turning to show Midas his hind quarters you could make out bits of pink where fur should have been. “s**t ******** hurt… talk about a sharp stabbing feeling. I hated it!” Astrid’s tail flicked as Midas slowly sat up and smiled at his son.

“And here I was thinking you were some sort of bad a** fighter… when really you were just mad I hurt you.” Chuckling to himself, the golden maned lion couldn’t help but shake his head. “What a god damned sissy.”

“Shut up!” Frowning at Midas, Astrid had his paw raised, threatening to smack the lion again if he kept poking fun at him. “You know I hate stabbing and pinchy feelings. It is agitating as hell, especially this sucker! The air makes it sting god damned it.”

Midas rolled his eyes, “Oh boo hoo… you won your damned Askorun, be thankful for that.” Midas got to his feet. “Let’s go lily.”

“Hey ******** you man!” Astrid winced as he followed, he may have been hurt, but his pride was swelling. He had won and finally proven his worth to the pride.

Quote:
[Word Count = 1052]

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces