Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ✔ Accepted Profiles
Aaron Shusona

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Basic Information ▋▋▋▋▋

Name: Aaron Shusona

Eye Color: The finest wine the ocean can pour~ [Blue]

Hair Color: I'm no Benjamin Button but I dare so I could give the man a run for his money [Gray]

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 175 lbs

Scars/Tattoos: I can't have anything ruin this perfect skin, it would make my adoring fans weep [None]

Gender: Let's not be so fixated on the little ding dong between my legs~

Sexual Orientation: I got a biiiiiig heart~ [Pansexual]

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Ability Information ▋▋▋▋▋

Abilities
Magic
-The biggest one is that it consumes his magical energy bar (stamina)

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋About me~ ▋▋▋▋▋

Race: Human, mhwa~

Personality: My heart is as deep as the ocean, and my arms are the waves that are waiting to take you in. I've heard that I'm a kidder, that I often like to crack jokes to dissolve the tension. Other times, I've been called a flirt since I'll have room in my bed for you wink But I'd say I'm a good person deep down. I can't really compare myself to one of my cousins.....their "niceness" just...it doesn't seem genuine. I may come off as a bit of flirt who can't take a hint but I don't wholeheartedly agree on that. I just want to leave you with a smile and a laugh, because I'm sure those two things look the best on you~

♡Being social
♡The phrase: "Can I get your autograph"
♡Laughter

Dislikes:
❦Tension (unless the two of you are in bed, then we can release that tension together)
❦Frowns
❦No one laughing at his jokes
❦Being ignored

Biography: "Testing 1....2.....4....6...8..who do we appreciate! Me! Me! ME!" coughing in the background "Oops! Too much? Sorry, I'll get right to what I want to say. So...you want to know about me. I guess you finally got interested in little old me. Was it my charms? My smile? Oh, wait...it must have been my magic tricks. I always hear that my tricks are childish but their not childish enough if you got interested in them." more coughing
Mr. Shusona lived on the decent end of the Shusona tree. This meant that his family was well off to some extent. Not extremely rich, not poor either, but probably closer to being well off than others. Being a single child Aaron didn't like the loneliness. He'd often want to see the other Shusonas in the family. Since he was a single child, the male was given a lot of attention that sort of inflated his ego. With the manifestation of his ability, Aaron was able to attract attention like never before.

Before coming to the city, Aaron was interested in becoming an actor. So they took on quite a bit of modeling jobs and odd stuff that would get his name out there. When hearing that some of his favorite Shusona's were moving to the city along with news that some cuties were there, he decided to move on in too! Now he looks for a way to get his name out there and pop the bubble he has found himself in.

Strengths
✓He really loves performing his magic tricks to put a smile on people's faces
✓His imagination when it comes to using his magic
✓Being well connected and knowing who people are
✓Lowering people's guard in order to get information

Weaknesses
✗A beautiful fair maiden (female or male), it is a distraction
✗He is the kind where you have to beat him with a stick for him to back off
✗Tries to remain neutral, so he tends to eventually get beaten by both sides when an argument happens
✗It is hard for him to say 'No' to a favor

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Extra ▋▋▋▋▋

Extra information: One of his biggest goals in life is to make his cousin, Camille, smile and be happy.

Theme song: I can be a bit finicky with this, so let us leave it blank sweetheart

Housing District: Aether District 105  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm
ABILITY DETAILS

User Image

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY APPLICATIONS ▋▋▋▋▋

The user has access to magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, language, etc., to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially limitless possibilities for what they can accomplish.

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY TECHNIQUES ▋▋▋▋▋

A variety of techniques are at hand including: Offensive, Defensive, and some Miscellaneous that have not yet been mastered.

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY LIMITATIONS ▋▋▋▋▋

Stamina, there is only so much that the individual can do before they exhaust themselves.
-His knowledge, he cannot use magic that is unbeknownst to him  

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:37 pm