The crowd begins to cheer as Butler Trent and his sister Holly McKenzie enter the arena with microphones in their hands.

Trent The Butler: "Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a warm welcome to the NEW General Manager of the World Wrestling Federation Guild.....CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

A huge ovation greets the entrance of The Lad, Cartwright. The three pose for the fans as Cigaro by System Of A Down blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

The team make their way towards the ring with Cartwright accepting a microphone before he enters it. Cartwright is dressed smartly in a suit for his new position. He waits for his theme to fade-out, the crowd continuing to cheer what has been a very well-received decision by WWFG Management.

Cartwright: "Welcome to WWFG Octane everyone! It's been a little while, hasn't it?! So, what happened between now and the twelfth Octane show?!"

Cartwright pauses as the fans chant his name. It appears like they believe that he is the man they want and need more than ever before.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright: "Thank you very much! I shan't bore everyone with the long story! Essentially, the former General Manager became seriously ill and WWFG Management took their eyes off the ball, so much so that nobody got a Wrestlemania this year!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOO!"

Cartwright: "Or a Summerslam!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Cartwright: "Or a Survivor Series!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Cartwright: "It took until now for WWFG Management to do something about it and here I am!"

Crowd: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Cartwright: "Now I have made some sweeping changes already in regards to cutting the roster and vacating championships where there is no division for them! You can all expect more changes too! I just need everybody to understand that these decisions haven't been made lightly! This is about the future of the WWFG and I will do whatever it takes to bring the WWFG back into full power!"

The fans cheer, appreciating the difficult task that Cartwright has taken on.

Cartwright: "I am happy to announce that replacing the infamous Royal Rumble this year will be the beloved King Of The Canvas!"

Crowd: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Cartwright: "The King Of The Canvas has launched and revived a number of careers in the past! Tonight, eight wrestlers take part in the first round of the tournament! I expect everyone to be hungry for success and to be at their best because the winner of The King Of The Canvas will go on to Main Event Wrestlemania against the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion!"

Wrestlemania will return? The crowd love it.

Cartwright: "Not only will you see the return of The King Of The Canvas tonight, but your WWFG World Heavyweight Champion is in action tonight! Drako Damone will take on the psychotic Salem Croft in what is sure to be an explosive Main Event!"

The cheers just keep on coming. The crowd is excited to see Salem getting his arse kicked once again.

Cartwright: "I think I've said enough for one night! You all came here tonight to see some sweet professional wrestling and that is what I intend to give you! Let The King Of The Canvas.....BEGIN!"

The scene fades-out with Cartwright embracing the fans, his arms up in the air and his hands open.

JR: "We're back, King! What an Opener we just witnessed! So many announcements, I don't know where to start!"

King: "Let's start with the first match in the King Of The Canvas tournament! It's next!"