Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:26 pm
The holiday season is drawing near and this means another wave of new movies will be coming through. What are some films you are looking forward to seeing?

I just recently watched The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and The Grinch. I quite enjoyed both of them. Hoping my work schedules will continue being accommodating, so I can see more of the films I'm interested in that are coming out in the next few months.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:32 am
Dunno about seeing new movies, but.....

I am looking forward to Detective Pikachu and Toy Story 4.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:47 am
wellwisher

i do want to see Pikachu! the idea of really communicating with a Pokemon is mesmerizing,

and Crimes of Grindlewald looks cool too; i saw the first part of this and of course you know there must be more. Besides, i have followed Johnny ever since Edward Scissorhands,

i do not need another Grinch; twice was enough. Hollywood lacks imagination, with all these remakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:01 pm
beaulolais
wellwisher

i do want to see Pikachu! the idea of really communicating with a Pokemon is mesmerizing,

and Crimes of Grindlewald looks cool too; i saw the first part of this and of course you know there must be more. Besides, i have followed Johnny ever since Edward Scissorhands,

i do not need another Grinch; twice was enough. Hollywood lacks imagination, with all these remakes.

Crimes of Grindlewald is fantastic! I absolutely loved it.

This version of The Grinch is better than Jim Carrey's version, in my opinion. I think it conveyed the overall message of the story better than the past versions did. You actually get a better idea of why the Grinch became the way he is and why he is so grumpy about the holidays.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 am
We saw Wreck it Ralph 2. I don't see films in the theater often. I either have to find a sitter or be able to pay for everyone. Though we have a theater that does $5 Tuesday showings.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:59 am
Mama Ame
We saw Wreck it Ralph 2. I don't see films in the theater often. I either have to find a sitter or be able to pay for everyone. Though we have a theater that does $5 Tuesday showings.

That's bitchin'. Our crappiest theatre charges $6.75 matinees. Good as it gets. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:02 am
wellwisher

Same!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:02 pm
Mama Ame

The theater I work at does their discount day on Tuesdays. $5.55 with the loyalty card ($6.55 without) and 50% discount off any size popcorn. Then we also have $2 hot dogs and $3 nachos (not including tax).  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers