Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Newest Addition (Arthur/Nicodemus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm
As it was getting darker earlier, they made it to Arthur's place as the sun was setting. It was a brisk walk from HQ down the streets and back-ways to his neighborhood which consisted of a few closed shops, a deli, various stores, and in the middle of this what once had been a store changed to a traditional home. The front door which had once been all glass was changed to a wooden one. A large shop window was now lined with a wrapping cushioned seating and a large set of draped blinds that kept anyone from looking inside.

"This way. I'll order you a house key to keep on you for later. For now we can use the back way." He moved to a back door which had a cat flap. Stepping inside into the laundry room, Arthur walked in the dark into the kitchen.

"Alexa, Kitchen Lights!" He called out, and the lights of the kitchen turned on.

"Alexa, Livingroom Lights!" He called out again, and the room next to the kitchen illuminated.

A couch sat with a flatscreen TV on the wall. A low coffee table sat before the couch where a laptop was open. Before it was a empty, used mug and beside that was a blanket with a heating pad under it.

"Go ahead and get comfortable. We can order dinner from the laptop."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:31 pm
Nicodemus followed Arthur, his head flickering back and forth a bit as they passed through the neighborhoods between HQ and Arthur's home. All of the places they passed interested him. The deli was especially enticing, but he was not going to go begging, not now, not when he was moving into the neighborhood.

"That would be Lovely." Nicodemus said, though he was not sure how he could use a key with kitty paws. He was not the most skilled with manipulation of things with his little digits, not yet anyways. The cat flap, therefore, was extremely welcome.

His eyes went huge at the sudden influx of light from Arthur simply calling out those words. "Who is Alexa? Does she normally just listen to Your Commands?"

He had been homeless since before the device came out, and as such, was rather... utterly unaware of the human technology.

He looked around, his eyes taking in the details of the home. "This is a Lovely Place, Arthur. Do you live here Entirely Alone?" Or at least, alone until this moment. Nico was going to need time to wrap his brain around the fact that he, too, lived here now.

He padded in, and considered, then jumped carefully up onto the couch, peering at the laptop. "I am OK with just about Any Food, so long as it's not Fake Meat." His expression at those words was redolent of disgust and displeasure.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:58 am
"I used to live with Elanor. We ran a shop together. Then I adopted Mordred and decoded to buy this place. I kind ways to work at home and set up a way to get paid electronically. That helps pay for the house and everything else. ...Mordred moved out so yes. It's just me now. I feel it would be a shame to give the place up."

Arthur turned on his heating pad snd then pawed the space beside him "Come here. We can pick together. It's warm here too."

He curled up and placed a paw in the touchpad to moved the screen. "We have sushi. Burgers. Thai. Seafood. Italian. Gyros. Chicken. Mexican. V..vegan." He curled his lip at that. "What are your favorite foods. Destiny City has a lot of places that deliver."

"Oh, and I'll show you how to add to the grocery list that gets delivered. That way you can add a few things you like. We'll need to get you a tablet to do your homework too."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:37 pm
"Oh, I see. That sounds lovely." Nico's eyes blinked slowly as he considered all of that. "It must be hard when people move away, though, I have to imagine." He did not know, for sure, since he had... sort of... been the one to move away, even if he had not had much choice in the matter.

When he was invited up, he smiled, whiskers forward, and jumped over to join Arthur, curling up next to him. "This is Also Lovely! Very warm and cozy!"

"Mmm is there a place that serves Chicken Nuggets, Arthur?" His voice, when he spoke those words, was like he was talking about a magical item, full of wonder and amazement.

"And that all sounds... Very Good. I would Love To Learn more things, and How to Use a Grocery List is new to me!"

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:57 pm
Arthur tugged the bit of blanket to rest over both of them and moved down the list. "We can order McDonalds." He said, laughing a bit that of all the things Destiny City had to offer, chicken nuggets was requested. He guessed it made sense. Nico was still young, and he might not have been exposed to other foods. Fast food was readily available.

Opening the webpage, he worked on their order for a 20 piece for dinner between them. He wasn't sure how hungry the kitten might be or when he might have last eaten. He decided to add some fries too.

"They have instructions just to leave it at the door. I can bring it inside once they leave." He said.

"Now, I don't suppose you had anything you missed from your last home. Since you'll be moving in, I want you to feel that this place is as much your home and that you're not a guest here. Whatever is here you can touch and look at, just be careful with my laptop as I use it for work. Any food you see you can eat. Just tell me if you are using the last k-cup of coffee. Alexa is a computer that is in some of the rooms. She can turn on the lights, the can opener, start the keruig, and do a few other things. She can also put things on the grocery list."

He lifted a paw to a black little speaker tower on the corner of a table with a blue light. "She is good for that. A lot of the things in the house I've ordered to be voice activated since we don't have thumbs. I also have someone who comes in. A human. He thinks I'm a cat for a businessman and comes in to take the trash out, empty the roomba, open anything I might need, and bring in packages I order. There isn't a litter-box here so you'll need to use the toilet or go outside." He said, looking at him.

"I can order one if you need time to adjust to training." He said. Not wanting to embarrass him but making note that he didn't keep one in the house.

"I hope this isn't all too overwhelming. You can ask me anything of course or tell me anything you have worries about."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:07 pm
Nico snuggled under the blankets, and maybe his fur gained a hint of pink under it, as he flushed in embarrassment. Yes, he knew it was a silly sort of food but... He had not had chicken nuggets in SO very long. "I... yes, that would be wonderful. They're My Favorite, you see..." Nothing in life was as delicious as a Chicken Nugget, that holy grail of Foods... At least to Nicodemus.

"That's really Cool, that you have this Set Up Like This. You're Really Smart to have thought of It All." He smiled at his new friend, eyes happy.

Nicodemus looked thoughtful, his head tilting. Things he missed from his Last Home... Some jingle balls, maybe, and a Fluffy Pillow all his own. Other then that, he missed Having His Job. He loved his new job, loved being a Guardian Cat, but... He Missed Being Able to work in The Hospital, with all the Sick Children. He considered, then nodded. He did not think Alexa could give him that, but the other two... "A FLUFFY Pillow... one of the ones with the Sherpa-y Wool stuff on the outside? And some Jingle Balls... I love to Chase Them, and it's Good Exercise, for practicing my Acrobatic Maneuvers!"

At least, that was what he told himself.

He looked at the Tower, and tilted his head. "That is a Very Impressive Device. It's clever, to have such Tools Available. Humanity is Coming Up with Creative things!" He blinked, then said "What is a 'Roomba', though?"

And he shrugged at the toilet comment. "I... Have Figured Out the Toilet. I wish they Made Ones Designed for Cat bodies, but It Is What It Is." He had spent time, when he was Just a Normal Cat, staring at his human companion, the way many a Normal Cat did, and had found it More Cleanly, once he Worked it Out. He had not Forgotten That, at least.

He looked down, for a moment, and said "I... So the Human who Comes doesn't know we can talk, right? He is not a Powered Up person?" Nico needed to know, so he Did Not Scare The Human.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:21 pm
"Humanity has come a long way, but I had to learn from the ground up. My owner...well, owner in that when I still thought myself a cat though I did consider her a very dear friend of mine...she was very old fashioned. We did not have devices in the shop. The most tech thing we had was the microwave and the phone her daughter gave her for Christmas. She always hated the thing. Too many buttons she said. She thought it was listening to her." He said, smiling fondly at the memory of her.

"Once I adopted Mordred, I knew I had to get her a place. We spent some time in a hotel as I figured things out. Once we got the place, I looked up a lot of things on the internet. Nowadays, they make a lot of devices to help the disabled and elderly which happens to work well for cats. They have things that are automatic, voice controlled, on timers, and all manner of things. I still try to find ways to make this place more catered to our kind and if I can't, I see if there is a way to make it or find someone who can."

He smiled at Nico. "We're a very ancient race and we were there to assist with senshi, but that doesn't mean everything we do has to be based in technology. For now, I just want you to focus on schoolwork and what you want to learn. We may appear like cats, we may like cat things, but we are more intelligent then that and even senshi need to learn. I expect you to do your homework when I work. I'll be checking on your grades." Which meant he had to register Nico as his son much like he registered Mordred as his daughter on the online school.

"The Rumba is the vacuum. It's that circle disc over there with the blue light on top. It's charging right now but will start rolling around the floor. It's there to collect the fur balls and dirt. If you get bored, you can sit on it." He said with a smile.

"The human that comes is not powered. I haven't found a senshi or knight who can do that yet. Most are at school when I need someone to come over. if I can find someone, they will replace the human that comes over. But yes, for now, do not talk to him or scare him. Just meow and be kind to him. Act like a cat. He likes cats which was something I stated was a must when I put up the ad."

Arthur placed the order for the chicken nuggets and added some condiments and changed the screen to Amazon. "Let's find you some things to feel like home.

He moved to a tab saved "For Cats" which brought it to the Pet>Cat section of the website. The screen came up with all manner of items for cats.
"So ...pillow Sherpa...wool..." he clicked search and looked over. "See any you like? If you put your paw on this big square and move it down, it will make the page move down to show more. Okay?"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:38 pm
Nico blinked a little, listening curiously as Arthur spoke about his former human companion. He tilted his head, and nodded slowly. "I do not think My Companion had had such Issues, though he did not have a Lot of Technology... He always Commented On How Expensive Life is." He remembered that too. In fact, small things were being Triggered by this Discussion. That was wonderful!

"I think You Are Doing Amazingly Well. I hope Mordred, wherever She Is, is Appreciative of the Efforts." He paused, and said, tentatively, "Why does She Not Live With You now?" He could not see signs of another Guardian Cat around. "I mean... I know You said she moved to Live With Humans... Did she Bond to a Senshi?" He had no idea she was a human herself, as yet.

Nico bit his lip, and then nodded seriously. "I will Study Hard and show You I am a Good Student!" He wanted to Learn, and he wanted to show Arthur he really DID Appreciate the kindness Arthur was showing him today.

His head turned, a bit suddenly, to look at the Roomba when Arthur explained. His fur poofed, just a little, and his eyes were wide. "Is... it as noisy as a normal vacuum?" He hadn't been near one since... Before... But he remembered the Terror Of the Vacuum.

Nico refocused and considered all of this about Powered who were not available. "Well, I will Remember to Act Like a Cat, then. We are Helpers, Not Harmers!"

Nico almost danced happily when the order was placed, and then focused on the shopping website. He leaned in a lot, his gold eyes huge as he barely kept his nose from the screen for a moment. Once again, Human Technology was amazing him.

He pulled back, when Arthur showed him how to move the screen, and nodded... And did it, tentatively, then looked proud when it WORKED. After a few minutes, he found one that looked PERFECT. "This! This one Looks So Comfy!" He pointed with his paw at the one he was looking at.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:07 am
"Oh. Mordred is a senshi. I found her alone. Her parents are gone so I offered to take her in. I didn't want her to be on the streets. Being a stray is hard living. But she found a man who could be her human dad. I'm sure it's for the best but I admit it hurts. There are just some things humans want that a Mauvian can't give em I suppose." He didn't look as Nico as he stared at the screen, his tail limp behind him.

"The Roomba is quiet but it does bump into things. It isn't very fast so you'll have time to move. Just don't sleep on the floor when it's roaming the floor. I don't want it trying to suck up your fur."

As Nico found his bed, he sent it to his cart. Then there was a Ding - Dong that chimed.

"That would be dinner. One sec. We need to make sure they leave."

He got up to the window and looked out. The man read over the note, shrugged, then walked away.

Jumping down, Arthur went to the door and up a box he set there before turning the knob down. It opened and he tugged the plastic bag I to the room before shoving the door shut. "Alexa. Lock front door."

"Locking front door." The machine chimed back.

Dragging the bag into the living room, he tore into it until it was open. "Dinner." He called to him from the floor. He opened the cardboard box of chicken nuggets. "Help yourself."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:06 pm
Arthur's words made Nico's ears droop, because even though he was looking at the screen, he could hear the sadness in Arthur's voice. "I am So Sorry, Arthur. I did Not Mean To Ask Hard Things." He turned his head to try to give Arthur a comforting nuzzle, because he felt Bad.

"Oh a quiet Vacuumonster... What a Wonderful Invention." He nodded at the instructions, his tail flickering thoughtfully. He generally suspected he would be sleeping on a couch, because _cushions_, but it was good to be aware of.

Nico waited at Arthur's instructions, head tilted, and then moved over to follow him to the door, watching in curious fascination at the way Arthur manipulated everything, got the bag in... And even opened it all, without thumbs.

It was FASCINATING, and clever, and Nico was staring at Arthur with pure admiration in his golden eyes by the time the Cardboard Box Filled with Wonder was open. "You are Very Brilliant, Arthur! And... and... Thank you."

That last was said with a softly plaintive sound, the gratitude clear.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:37 am
Arthur smiled back. "You are swelcome and thank you for providing me company. I admit that it has been a bit rough in a large house with just me. It gets very quiet and I have had to keep the TV on just to have some noise to keep me sane. It will be nice to have someone around to talk with again."

He picked up a nugget and curled up, eating carefully as they were still hot.

"It will be Christmas soon. Let's order some decorations tomorrow and make some plans for then, okay?"

Aria Starstone
We can wrap up soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:26 pm
"Being Lonely Is Hard, yes." Nico said, softly, his eyes closing for a moment, remembering months and weeks of being alone, and smiling again, just a little, to realize he was not alone, not anymore.

He picked up a nugget as well, and used his claws to cut it in half... He found them a bit large for his mouth, so he tended to break them into pieces. Once it was cut, though, he began to eat it with gusto, going from the cut edges inwards, so it cooled as he went.

The suggestion about Christmas decorations has his ears up and a bright smile on his face. "I've never Decorated for Christmas before! I Remember The Hospital had decorations, I always wanted to Play With Them, before. Yes! That sounds FUN."

MoonKitsune
Sounds like a plan! -laughs- Arthur can send the young Mau to bed.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:44 am
"Then it's settled. Tomorrow we can enroll you in school and order decorations for the holidays." He said as he blew on a nugget before chewing on it.

After he had his fill, he cleaned his paws and face as Nico finished eating. "We can save the rest for tomorrow." He said, deciding that chicken nuggets would need to be placed on their grocery lists for the future.

"Alright. It's time for bed. Come upstairs with me." He said, waiting for Alexa to turn off the lights. Upstairs was a bedroom complete with a bed. It had once been his and Elenor's but was renovated once he moved in with Mordred. The colors were more pastel but the bed was soft with a too quilt on top.

He helped Nico up a d jumped on before moving the covers and making a nest where the blankets met the pillows. He made room for the other.

"Have a good night, Nico."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:49 pm
"All Right! I look Forwards to It!" Nico got another nugget, and ate happily.

In fact, he ate until he had a little round bulge in his tummy that made his fluffy fur stick out some, and he sighed, then used a paw to cover his mouth as he burped. "Oops! Excuse Me!" He sounded embarrassed, but it had been so long. "Yes! Ok, thank you!"

He turned and followed Arthur up the stairs, a little clumsy... Extra fat belly, sleepy-full feeling and not having used stairs in awhile being the cause... but he made it ok. He saw the bed, and was going to look for his own place, but when Arthur invited him up, helped him up, he purred happily and snuggled into the spot Arthur created.

"Good Night, Arthur. You're AWESOME."

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash