Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Power on Stage - Luca's Girl [Octane #13]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:43 pm
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey-

Heydo ya love me.
I'm untouchable darkness
A dirty black river to get you through this
Hey, do ya love me I'm a devil machine
Get into my world all American dream

User Image
A few moments after the music began to play, Raz stepped out onto the stage with the tag team belt around his waist. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am the High Octane! I am the living incarnation of high octane power as well as one half of the WWF tag team champions!" He nodded as the audience let out a boo. "But that's not why I'm out here tonight.. no sir! I'm out here to recognize the second person to be a world champion in the Leone family, my sister and WWF Women's champion, Luca."

"You see, she has been champion for a long time now, and without a challenger for well over 100 days. It is time for a match people!" Cheers erupted from the audience. "Me being the good brother that I am, can't sit around and let her go without a challenger! So myself and the Atomic Monster, Andy Axel came up with something special to play tonight for you all. Hey Axel, hit me with just a little bit of that Springfield Power!"

User Image

A strum could be heard over the PA as Andy Axel stepped out on stage with a guitar and his own half of the tag team championship. He suddenly began to play the instrumental to Rick Springfield's classic, Jessie's Girl. Raz followed along with his own vocals to the music.

"Luca is a friend!
Yeah, I know she's been a good friend of mine!
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define...
Luca needs herself a girl and she's wanting me to find...

And she's watching me with those eyes...
And lovin' that belt, I just know it!
Yeah 'n' she's holding it in her arms late, late at night!

You know,
I wish that we had Luca's girl!
Where can I find a woman like that?!

I play along with the charade...
There seems to be a reason for change...
You know, I feel so scared when she's threatening me like that!
I wanna tell her that I love her,
But the point is probably sad...

And she's watching me with those eyes!
And lovin' that belt, I just know it!
Yeah 'n' she's holding it in her arms late, late at night...

You know,
Where can we find a woman like that?!

Like Luca's girl!
Where can we find a woman-
Where can we find a woman like that?!

And I'm looking behind me all the time,
Hoping that she hasn't seen me!
I've been funny, I've been cool with the lines!
Ain't that the way love supposed to be?!

Please tell me, where can I find a woman like that?!

You know, I wish that we had Luca's girl!
We want Luca's girl!
Where can we find a woman like that!?
Like Luca's girl!
I want, I want Luca's girl!"

"Yeah baybay! We'll see you in court Mr. Springfield!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 am
The crowd begins to cheer as the new General Manager of WWFG, Cartwright, enters the arena with a microphone in his hand.

Cartwright: "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but please never do that again, it's given us all massive headaches!"

It sounds like the crowd agrees as they shower Cartwright in applause.

JR: "I can finally hear myself think again!"

King: "None of you have any taste in music! What we just heard was beautiful!"

Cartwright: "I'm afraid to say that I have worse news! Just in case you missed my earlier announcement, your WWFG World Tag Team Championships have been VACATED!"

After what they just heard, the crowd roars with cheers again.

King: "This is ridiculous! This is the thanks they get for playing such wonderful music?!"

JR: "Quit jumping to conclusions, King!"

Cartwright: "It's nothing personal! As the new General Manager, I have made the decision to streamline the way that WWFG handles its reward structures! So I would like you both to give me the WWFG World Tag Team Championships please! You can tell Luca Leone that I expect to see her WWFG Women's World Championship tonight too!"

Cartwright stands at the arena entrance, calmly waiting.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 pm
Headache?! How rude! The Extraordinary General Manager had no respect for the 80s classic! Power just gave the performance of the night and Cartwright came out disrespected the Tag Team Champions! Wait a minute! The former Tag Team Champions?! Maaaan, this was some bull s**t!

Axel was not too pleased to hear the boss’ bad news! The Atomic Monster raised his guitar up, prepared to strike down the non-believer!

“Woah! Woah! Woah!” Raz jumped out in front of his tag team partner, waving the big man down. “Easy there big fellah! We don't want to do that! I’m sure the old man just didn’t like my lyrics! I’m cool with that!” The High Octane turned to face the Englishman. “C’mon now boss, I’m sure you of all people remember we won these belts fair and square! I’m sure we can come to some compromise on this one, huh?”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:26 pm
Cartwright shakes his head.

Cartwright: "Of course, I do remember! But what I have in mind for the entire roster is for the greater good of everyone! Now, all of you are in the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship Division! How cool is that?!"

King: "They are?! Hey Cartwright, what about me?! I can be WWFG World Heavyweight Champion!"

JR: "Sit down, King! You're being silly!"

Cartwright: "Now come on kids, I haven't got all day! I have a show to run!"

Cartwright starts to look impatient as he waits to receive their championships.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:41 pm
Raz's face brightens and he turns to Axel. "Hey, buddy you hear that good news?! We're about to get World title matches! That's probably the best news an Englishman's ever given me!" The High Octane quickly unsnaps his belt, but hesitates for a moment before throwing it back over his shoulder. "Yeah aright, so you'll set up the matches for the title and we hand over the belts then?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 pm
Cartwright chuckles at the question.

Cartwright: "I'm not here to cut a deal with you kids! You're all going to have to earn it like everybody else....by being WINNERS!"

Cartwright beckons them towards him with his right hand.

Cartwright: "I have faith in you all! You've proven that you are winners with your championship wins! You can do it again!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm
Raz shook his head. "Nonononononono! This isn't how it goes!" The High Octane was getting frustrated by the Extrodinary General Manager. He wasn't cutting the champions any slack! Axel raised the guitar up once again, preparing to break the musical instrument over the Englishman's head. Raz quickly threw up his hands at the giant. "Hey! I said we're not doing that! A little professionalism, please Atomic Andy Axel!"

The High Octane turned, pacing a few steps. "We're the champs! We didn't lose nothing!" He turned to Cartwright. "I don't know if you checked my driver's license lately, but my last name just so happens to be Leone! That's supposed to mean something here in the WWF!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:12 am
Cartwright: "Oh...your name is Leone?! That's nice! I'm Cartwright! Anything else you want to tell me?! Fancy giving me your credit card details?! Got any gold coins on you?!"

The crowd begins to laugh as Cartwright refuses to budge. The English can be very stubborn when they want to be.

Cartwright: "I don't care who you are or what you've done before! As I stated, the future is at stake and it is more important than any of us! Now hurry up!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:28 am
The High Octane glances at the audience in disbelief as they laughed at him. This was Power dammit! The Englishman had no right to strip them of what they earned, what they deserved! Raz spoke up, this time in a much more stern tone. "You want to take this belt, my belt?" Raz looked down and spat on the stage before finally holding the belt in front of him. "Alright hombre, go ahead..." His eyes narrowed as he looked into Cart's. "Take it."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:51 am
Cartwright has a serious look on his face to match Raz's.

Cartwright: "I asked you to come here and give them to me. Stop acting like a pathetic little child. You are a grown man. Shut your mouth and do it."

The General Manager isn't interested in this power play because he is the one with the power.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:20 am
Without another word, the High Octane dropped the belt onto the stage, and he turned to his partner with a smirk. "C'mon Axel, the old man can have his worthless belts back. I'm sure there's better competition elsewhere! I'm thinking it maybe time to give WCW a call." Raz turned on his heel and walked out through the curtain.

The Atomic Monster stared at the Extrodinary Englishman for a moment before yanking off his own championship belt. He tossed it down next to the other and slung his guitar over his shoulder. "I'll play something nice for the WWF's funeral." Axel kicked the belts towards Cartwright before departing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:51 pm
Finally! Cartwright waves them off because he knows that you should never negotiate with terrorists.

Cartwright: "You'll find an electronic copy of your P45's in your emails by tonight! See ya later lads! Best of luck in your future endeavors!"

The scene begins to fade-out with the crowd starting a very famous goodbye chant.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers