Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Halloween - B] Afraid of the Dark? (Nitratine & Corbenic) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:46 pm
Quote:
You're walking home in the dark and soon hear the sound of footsteps following behind you. Every time you turn around, nothing is there. If you try to quicken your pace, the footsteps start running right along with you. No matter how you try to see behind you--if you use your phone camera or if you look in window reflections, you can't see anything...but you know it's getting closer. If you don't run fast enough, you can almost feel a hand on your arm, a breath on your neck...

You need to get home, fast.

If you can.

All in all, Bill could honestly say that he had not dedicated much of his time to the magical side of his life. He was too busy with this and there was far more to do with that. There might have been a fair amount of 'avoiding the situation' involved as well... More than a fair amount, really.

Denial was not just a river in Egypt.

Something about that night making his way home from a late shift at the bar was different, though. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was something, or someone, following him. It was an antsy kind of feeling that made him want to itch and when he couldn't figure out how to scratch it he powered up. That would help him feel a bit more confident, right?

Wrong... If anything, it only amped up the sensation, setting him even further on edge. "... T'hell with this. Just... Gotta make it home, goddamn."

xxxxGrymoire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:32 am
Nitratine knew that going out alone was not recommended, pretty much entirely discouraged, but for the moment he didn't have anyone to go out with. Halston was still being an a** and avoiding him and the others had been grating on his nerves lately. If the Generals found out about it they could yell at him later or they'd see the energy he'd gathered and let him off the hook.

It had been a rather productive night so far, the streets busier since a holiday was coming up and people were out later than usual picking up things for parties and events.

He had enough energy for the night but it was getting to be last call at most bars and that meant more targets. He'd picked one out, a nice handsome man, and started trailing him through the streets. He thought he was getting somewhere, the set of the man's shoulders going tense, but when he ducked through an alley and came out the other side....

Knight

Nitratine laughed softly to himself. Well that was certain to make up for going out alone.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:34 am
The lingering feeling of Chaos nearby was unpleasant, to say the least. It left prickling bumps along his arms, the hair standing at the back of his neck. He wanted to be able to say that was the worst of it-- that whatever looming presence he'd felt as a civilian was just that and nothing more.

He would like to be able to say that was it, yet he knew that it wasn't. The Chaos was new, only adding on to the feeling that he was being followed. Something else was nearby, breathing down his neck and...

"For Christ's sake. If you're going to start somethin' just come out and get it over with already, will you?"

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 am
"Where's your sense of adventure?" Nitratine paused for a moment as the page came to a stop and waited a moment before walking out from around the building he'd been using as cover. It was always a pitty when they spotted him and he preferred the new ones who didn't know how to actually tell an energy signature from a bad feeling. Those ones were easier to catch.

This one though ... at least he was easy on the eyes.

"Maybe I wasn't going to start anything, could be that I was just going to follow you home." That wasn't the case but Uvarovite had taught them all the basic idea of stalking prey to make sure they were actually worth the effort sometimes. "Sure you should be out here all alone if you're going to jump at shadows?"

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 am
"I'm afraid I left my sense of adventure elsewhere tonight. There's something out there other than your lot tonight. You telling me you don't feel that?" He squared himself off, standing tall as his hand went do the drinking horn at his hip. It wasn't useful, at least not that he'd noticed, but he could at least attempt to give off the air that it was.

Was it possible to fake that much confidence?

It might have been had he not gotten a chill following what felt like breath on the back of his neck. His hand came up and he started swatting at the sensation, surprised when it didn't make contact with anything nearby him. "If you've got a friend here with you, tell 'im to knock it th'heck out."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am
"The only thing you've got to worry about out here tonight is me, handsome." He smirked slightly as he paused, one hand on a hip as he looked the page over. If it were another night and he'd seen this one at a bar it would have been so easy to get his attention and lure him somewhere quiet. Since that wasn't the case it was going to make things a little bit easier but nothing he couldn't handle.

After all he'd been at this for a while and the page seemed .... new.

"I don't need back up .... unless you're just that afraid of little ol' me? How could I really be dangerous to a strapping young man like yourself." Unfortunately the page was likely to be physically stronger than him, even with the enhancements the Negaverse gave him. But if he could get close enough and distract him enough maybe he'd still come out on top.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:32 am
On the civilian side of things Bill was not a fighter. He stood up when there was need to do so and he defended where he could, but he wasn't one to throw punches. He didn't strike out and he didn't raise his voice, at least not loudly enough to be anything other than heard above the din of whatever bar he happened to be in.

Something about that had to change, however. The first night he'd discovered this magical side of his life the silver-haired man could have killed him -- might have had it not been for the senshi's interception. He didn't feel anyone else lingering around to come to his rescue this time. He was going to have to step it up.

"Of course you don't. I'm sure you could handle me all on your own... So let's just get this over with, alright? It's been a long night and I'd like to head home."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:45 am
"Well if that's all you want then there's an easy way to make that happen." He laughed softly, eying the page up while he tried to figure out the best course of action should it come to something physical.

He wasn't usually a fighter, preferring to leave that sort of thing to Cornetite or one of the senshi if they were with him. He didn't have either of them for back up though. Just himself and whatever cunning he could come up with.

"You can just sit down and let me take all the energy you have. I'll even be nice and let you keep your starseed. Then you can crawl back home and pretend like you never ran into me?" He knew a starseed would make a better prize but there were still rules about leaving dead bodies around and he didn't want to deal with that lecture.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:03 pm
That drew a laugh from him as he shook his head, the sound more bitter than it was his usual laugh to the point where it almost startled him. Paranoia had rooted itself deeply with the sensation that he'd been followed from the moment he left the bar. He was going to choose to trust his gut in this case. He'd need energy to get home and without it he could be vulnerable to the same kind of whatever the silver-haired man had tried to do to him before.

"No dice." He shifted his grip around the drinking horn for support as he took a swing at the dark haired person.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:20 pm
Nitratine managed to duck the swing but just barely. He hopped back tsking softly. "Now you see ... you could have just done this nicely and now you're going to try to hurt little me? How mean."

He summoned his apple, knowing it wasn't much use but it could prove a good distraction sometimes. Taking quick aim he threw the apple at the page's head hoping to at least scramble his senses for a moment so he could properly attack him.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:31 pm
"Hurt? No, I'd honestly prefer not to. Disable and prevent from taking energy or starseeds or whatever the heck it is you're trying to do? You betcha." He'd spent enough time on one or two softball teams tied to the various bars he'd worked at over the years to catch the apple bare-handed as it came at him. As if it were nothing more than a softball, he tossed it right back, realizing what he'd done only after the fact.

"Look. You can just go home too, y'know... Before whatever it was that was after me comes for you too."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:49 pm
God damn it, why couldn't the page just have taken the hit and gone down?

"The only thing that's after you right now is me" He snarled, the apple materializing in his hand again rather than trying to catch it. Once it was back in his hand he lunged at the page, apple balled in his fist to give it a bit of extra strength.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:05 pm
The other man might have had the experience on the powered side of things, but Corbenic liked to think that he had more life experience on his side when it came to bouncing, brawls and bar fights. He saw the slender officer coming his way, dipping to the side and dodging his fist while sweeping his foot out in an attempt to knock him to the ground. "Gonna call bull on that too. There's something else out here tonight, even if you're too power drunk to feel it."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:35 pm
Nitratine cursed the fact that Cornetite wans't with him again as the page's foot caught his and he went down. He was fast enough to catch himself and still land mostly on his feet but it still put him at a slight disadvantage for a moment.

Ignoring his bruised ego he snapped a leg out, aiming a heel at the page's leg. Evven if he couldn't take him down he could at least make him regret having a shin.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:57 am
He stumbled over the kick, feet tripping him up a bit further as a jolt of pain shot through his leg. He cursed -- somewhat of a rare thing for him, all things considered -- and took off running the moment he was steady enough on his feet to do so. It didn't matter if this guy, whoever the hell he was, could feel the looming presence or not. He sure as heck wasn't going to stick around until it got one or both of them over a petty squabble. Destiny City was strange enough without becoming one of its many mystery disappearances.

Grymoire

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces