Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG - Interview] Cat to Cat (Arthur/Nicodemus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 am
Arthur sat in the middle if the sparsely furnished room he had claimed for hinself in Mauvian HQ. It was the one that had the most space and shelves, mostly barren asode from a set of books and scrolls he was in the process of placing on the shelves. A few boxes sat about from orders he placed.

In the center of the room was a couch and a few chairs. A table was in the center with a open bag of fish-shaped cookies. Arthur sat on a plush chair in humanoid form, a pen in one hand and a book in another.

"Thank you for coming in today." More that Arthur saw him in the hallway and lured him inside. "I just wanna get to know everyone and find out what they are all about. A easy, relaxed interview. So let's start with the basics. What is your name and how long have you known you were a Mauvian?"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:23 pm
Nicodemus blinked as he entered the room, not needing much luring beyond a friendly voice, and glanced around. Finally, he walked over to a chair, and hopped into it, turning once to find the most comfortable part of the cushion, then settling down to look at his compatriot.

Oh, the other Mauvian could take Humanoid form. Nicodemus was Jealous, Very Jealous.

And then Arthur asked a Difficult Question. Nicodemus scratched his ear, self consciously, before he said "Ah. That is... a Good Question. I seem to have a Touch of Memory Problems, lately, especially for Dates. It was... Sometime After I was... kicked out of the Hospital where I was a Therapy Cat, but I'm somewhat vague on Exactly When."

He looked sheepish, honestly, as he explained all that. But it was true. Somewhere along the lines, there was a period of vagueness, that distorted things a bit. His memory for how long it had been, how things had Gone, was very confused, and he just... wasn't even sure what happened.

He suspected he acted a little Differently these days, too.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:10 pm

"Did you loose your memories?" He asked, wondering if he somehow had some kind of memory loss or just wasn't good at remembering things.

"You said you were a therapy cat? That's fascinating. Do you remember which hospital? Why were you kicked out?"

He wrote down a bit as he looked up from the large blank-paged book in his lap. "Are there many memories you remember?"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 pm
"Not... exactly, I don't think?" Nicodemus looked uncomfortable. "I just Feel Like there was a period of Time that has passed that is a Blur, a period with Nothing that is a Clear Memory."

The next question, though, had him perk up/droop all at once. "Yes! I was a Therapy Cat, working with Children! I was at... I think it was Destiny City Hospital, but I am Not Sure." He sighed and shook his head, sadly. "They ran out of Funding. It left me High and Dry, and... well, it was not wonderful."

Nico's forehead wrinkled a little, as he considered that question. "I... Yes. What sort of Memories are you looking for? I mean, I Don't Want To Inundate you with tales of 'How I discovered that perfect food, the Chicken Nugget' unless it's what you need?"

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 pm
"Oh no. While I do like a good tale about food, I'm talking more about your time as a Mauvian. How did you discover you were one? What do you feel about one now? Are there things you are working on at the moment? Are you tied to a senshi?" He said, looking at some of the questions he had listed.

His pen was at the ready.

"We do have chibi senshi. Have you considered continuing your skillset with them?"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 pm
"Ah! Yes, I figured that would be the Case. It certainly makes sense, what you are Looking For!" His tail flickered up and down, and he closed his eyes, remembering the feeling of waking up. The Epiphany.

Finally, his tail stilled, and his eyes opened back up. "I was... I was sitting outside DCH. I was trying to find a way back in..." He didn't even notice he had dropped the habit of using capitals in weird places, while telling this. "Even after I had lost my home, and the program, I wanted to be there. A desire to help the children be happier was instilled in me. I was staring at it, trying to find a way, but... I was a 'normal cat', and logic did not enter it. I kept trying to push on the door with my paw." He stretched his paw out, like he was demonstrating.

"Suddenly, I felt... overwhelmed by something... The idea that the world was bigger then I knew, and I was more then I had thought, which confused me at first... But it left me with the knowledge of what I am... And suddenly, I was thinking in a way I hadn't. I went from trying to go in the obvious door to realizing there was an air duct around the corner that I had passed with a faulty grate... and I could sneak in that way, because no one would notice me... In a way that Cat-Me just did not understand."

He refocused on Arthur. "Does that help? And I feel... I feel good about it. I can try to help the hurting, better, because I can understand them, and their feelings. Also, I can help the world as a whole." He considered the next three questions, and sort of shrugged. "I do not have a Senshi I am tied to... I am working on things with a Chibi, actually, named Ansur. We were talking about patrolling together. But I had not thought about using my Therapy Skills with a Chibi, actually."

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am

"That's very grand to find someome to work with. I find cats tend to go alone but assisting senshi is what we were made for and keeps everyone safer. I hope the best in yout patrols."

He wrote this done and considerrd a few things.

"Now, as a guardian, are there things you have encountered that could better help you or other guardians? Are there things you feel should be known to everyone that isn't? Basically anything that might be beneficial to Order to have in our database or even be brought to the attention to us? No matter how minor. Even suggestions are welcomed."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 pm
"I am hoping I can Work with Her more! She is Very Kind, and seems to be Very Enthusiastic about being a Senshi!" He positively beamed up at Arthur, his fluffy tail curling up into the question mark of happiness.

Nico looked thoughtful, his paw tapping a little, as he considered what Arthur asked him. When he spoke, his voice was tentative. "Perhaps, if there isn't one..." He hadn't looked into the database in awhile, because he would say he was Too Busy Trying To Do His Duties And Help or Find Senshi... "Some sort of... of LIST of places where unbonded Guardian Cats, who do not have a home of their own can go to live... It is lonely, Out There... and I do not wish to attempt to live in Headquarters. That would be Sad."

Being so much a failure he had to live in the HQ just... He could not bring himself to do it. He did not think he was the only one, either.

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:15 am
He perked up at that suggestion. "I never thought of that. That is a wonderful idea. A "seeking guardian roommate" board for senshi to house guardians and help them establish a identity as a household cat while still working with senshi."

He quickly jotted down a note in the corner.

Pauaing in his writing, he looked up slowly. "Do you have a place to stay at the moment? I was a stray once before. It is a very rough lifestyle. A guardian would be challenged to work when basic survival takes priority."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 pm
"Yes, that WOULD be Very Good!" Nicodemus's tail flickered, pleased at the idea. It would make it easier for fellows like himself, who's background had not at all lent themselves to having a good house cat identity. It was not HIS fault they'd terminated the program, after all, and the human who had been his Home Caregiver had not been able to Afford him Once The Money Stopped.

He blinked at the question, going very still for a long moment. This question was an awkward one, a difficult one, but one that Nico... Well, he did not like lying, so he would have to tell the truth.

"Unfortunately, no. The Human who had been Given Care of me when I was a Therapy Cat apparently was dependent on the Money from the Program to pay for my housing and Care. Due to various Circumstances, I am now out on my own."

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm
He set his pen down a moment. "I have a place. It was to have a home for me and Mordred but she has moved on to live with humans. So ....I have a opening."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 pm
A long moment of silence from Nico, before he looked up, and nodded slowly. "That would be.. nice. It's hard out there, on My Own..." He said quietly. "Thank You Very Much."

MoonKitsune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:45 pm
"We'll get you settled after the interview. If you aren't busy after, you can cone hone with me tonight. We can order takeout. Whatever you like." He said with a smike as he pickrd up his pen."We're almost done."

"Do you have anything you have discovered about the side of Chaos or any thoughts about them?" He asked.

"And lastly, completely off the record, do you have anything you want to declare or ask anonymously? I won't say who said it. Anything you want said or known to everyone."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:59 pm
"I... Oh, yes, that would be... That would be Nice." His eyes widened at the 'whatever you like', wondering if he could get some chicken nuggets... Chiiiicken nuggets.

And then he was asked another question, and his ears drooped. "I have not encountered any of Chaos since I... Since Before my Memories got Fuzzy." He looked embarrassed. "I am Sorry if my information is Not Very Helpful."

"... Yes. Yes! If there is anyone who Knew Nicodemus in the past... If there is a way to find out, maybe talking to Them will Help Me Regain Clarity!"

MoonKitsune"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:09 pm
"Okay, I can leave that open that you are looking for your memories and any help would be aplreciated." He said with a smile.

"And do not worry. Any information is good. You have been a great help. Thank you for having this interview with me." He closed the book and placed it all in his space pocket.

Getting up, he stretched his limbs above his head and moved over to pet Nico gently. "How about we call it a wrap and head home. We can talk about dinner on the way there."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games