Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

headquarters to Wilson Fisk. on the surface, Fisk Tower puts up a facade of ways to better New York. but in actuality it holds the headquarters to the nerve center of most criminal activity in the city with the Kingpin controlling it from the shadows

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

"The underworld will now be run like a business...
and the chairman of the board will be... the Kingpin!"

walking into his office, Fisk passed a multitude of ancient relics from ancient feudal Japan he had collected through many different auctions or other means. he found this time period to be fascinating and quite personally was his personal favorite. one in particular he kept near his desk was an interesting set he had recently purchased: it had similar characteristics with a ninja but had an interesting emblem on the sleeve; like a hollowed out arrow made to look like an 'A'. the weapons found with it were interesting as well as he picked up the wrist device that activated a knife-like blade at the wrist. blinking once, he set it back down as he went over to his desk and pushed a button on his keypad that activated a computer screen to show a figure in shadows "we have a problem .... it appears some of my shipment scheduled have been obtained though hacking means" Fisk said as the figure spoke "were any of our deals obtained?" he asked making Fisk hesitate "no, but-" "then it was not the Creed who infiltrated your empire so it is not our business" he said as Fisk exhaled "with ... all due respect. should my business fall-" "then we will have no further need of you, Mr. Fisk .... so we would suggest you fix this or you can consider our partnership over" the figure said before ending the call right before Fisk through his chair at the screen in anger, shattering it to pieces "THYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!" he shouted in anger that shook the whole room shaking the glass and got out his phone "Wesley! spread the word; i want Nicholas Thymos DEAD! NINE HUNDRED MILLION TO WHOEVER BRINGS ME THE BODY! AND BRING ME A NEW PHONE!" he cried out before crushing his smart phone in a clenched fist and threw it at a nearby wall creating a huge dent in it "Spider-Man is a nuisance ... but this hacker is a thorn in my side i cannot stand" he said just as Wesley came in with a new phone and a tablet "sir .... i believe we have some good news, the cameras were turned off but this hacker couldn't get the built in ones we put in the web cams on the computer" his assistant said as Fisk saw the footage before slowly smiling and his stress levels mellowing "well done Wesley .... well done indeed. contact the police we have on payroll and do facial recognition ... Thymos i want dead ... but this girl ... i want the pleasure of killing her myself"

"Approximately 2% of my body mass is fat ...
allow me to show you what 450 pounds of muscle is capable of!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

as Peter swung through the buildings, he landed on a nearby rooftop as several police cars were having a shootout with Fisk goons. apparently whatever Tony and Otto found it was pretty good to get a very public warrant out for Fisk "this could be bad ..." he said but then lept down just as someone threw a grenate at a cop car and Peter webbed it to throw it back just as it neared a detective's head "thanks for that ... Spider-Man? huh, you're early" she said before smirking and ducked for cover "i take it you're the friend Mr. Stark mentioned?" he asked as the detective nodded "Captain Yuri Watanabe" she said as Peter nodded "pleasure ... if you don't mind i'm gonna help clear the way" he said as Yuri seemed reluctant but nodded "well, i like your work ... do what you do best" she said as Peter jumped over the barricade of cop cars and started fighting the Fisk goons and kicked one of them through a window into the lobby and landed on a statue in the center of the lobby "hey guys ... free punches, who wants some?" he asked as at least twenty men shot at him which Peter used his agility to dodged

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"You keep them busy, BugMan..I'll take care of Fisk..but I will do one thing to help out..", a voice in Peter's communications appeared, showing a icon of Nick's mask in a 8-bit style artwork. All of a sudden, a whoop sound shot out of a launcher as a grenade dropped right in the middle of one group of Fisk's thugs. Interesting enough however, when it exploded, it shot out what seemed to be rubber balls that didn't kill but instead knocked out everyone within ten feet. Standing on top of a rooftop, Nick was standing there in a trench coat, black with gold trimming to represent Strife since the coat was made out of the symbiote's goo. He was holding that very launcher as he wrapped it back around his arm before using his parkour skills to jump from rooftop to rooftop, one time not jumping high enough and instead throwing his body into the window of the top floor.
"Smooth, sugar", Destiny's voice spoke up within both Nick's and Peter's headsets.
"Yeah...that could of been smoother..", Nick replied as he stood up, brushing off the glass off of himself before noticing he was in a apartment full of fisk guards. One was wielding a sniper rifle aiming straight at the cops which Nick only smirked,"God ourselves..."
"A Snack..", Strife's voice appeared in Peter's headset as well as all of a sudden, Peter could hear the sounds of crunching and snarling, screaming in terror and pain. So graphic that I didn't have time to write down but let me tell you something...a lot of heads were bit off, some more than just that.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:09 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

seeing Nick arive, Peter was both relieved and concerned. and that concern grew to dread when he heard Strife and the screams "oh that is ... ugg" he said before swinging up to the wall and crawled through an air vent "Destiney, how is it you haven't lost your breakfast, lunch and dinner around those two?" he muttered through the coms as he maneuvered around "i mean i get how you'd stick by someone no matter what ... i mean i'd do the same with my family ... or ..." he said as he stopped in the vent at the thought of MJ and frowned. he knew she was alright but still .. "kid, you ok?" Tony said, snapping Peter out of his thoughts "huh? o-oh yeah" he said before looking through a grate and heard some of the men say to hurry with the deletion process "i better get to the IT room quick" he said as he saw one guard stand right above the vent grate he was over and stealthily webbed him up in the vent and webbed the guard's mouth up "pardon me" he said before moving on and jumping through the next one into the Server room "hey guys, sorry to tell you this but your security has a few bugs in it" he said as he started fighting the guards, dodging bullets, and webbing them up before going to the main server "ok ok ok ... yes, still got time" he said before installing a drive to upload the items Kingpin wanted deleted when the man himself appeared on screen "Spider-Man ... i had expected an attack from that miscreant monster and the girl ... you, not so much" he said as Spidey shrugged "well what can i say? you're as big a problem for this city i offered my services" he said with a smirk under his mask as the files were finally transferred which Fisk noticed "d*mn you ... you are making a mistake! i keep this city secure from miscreants" he said as Peter scoffed "sure you do, Willy ... you just don't want the police to see your search history" "a nuisance till the end, and a fool! what do you think Thymos will do if you succeed? he is a poison and you shake his hand ... i am not the evil here" he said before turning off the screen "hey guys, i got the info ... i'm heading up to Fisk" he said as Otto spoke up as Peter continued to scale the walls and avoid gunfire "hurry, they're shooting down helicopters ... if Fisk uses his, no one will be able to chase after him"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Strangely enough, those two are sweethearts when you get to know them *giggles softly* two peas in a pod in a way", Destiny replied to Peter's question about Nick and Strife, making both of them who are hearing the conversation snickering in the background. Where were they? In the middle of a bloodied room, Nick only groaned softly in the trench coat made completely out of Strife's symbiote goo. The sight was definitely gruesome as he knew his job wasn't complete yet. Continuing to listen to the conversation, Nick looked up from the window to see how all the building really was. This was when the two heard about the helicopter that Fisk was going to use to escape if needed. Nick only smirked before hearing Destiny's voice speak up,"Peter, don't worry about the helicopter. I feel like the boys will take care of that.."
"Copy..", Strife's voice appeared on the coms, meaning the symbiote was now out to play as the window nearby Spidey showed a glimpse of the large monster jumping up far against the wall. Pieces of concrete and cement fell with every leap and grabbing back onto the wall until they reached the very top of Fisk's tower. Soldiers stood there with pistols and rifles pointing straight at the Strife, firing all they could to hurt the creature but it almost seemed useless. The sounds of screaming could be heard in the coms as one man kept yelling out about his arm being ripped off. Then heard another snap as the same man yelled about his leg. It was quite a long time before the man finally died as Strife stood there, staring straight at the the running helicopter that was waiting for Fisk's arrival.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

upon seeing the video footage on the roof, Fisk growled and got up, only to slam his fist into a solid iron metal statue of an eastern dragon, snapping off the head and showing no damage to his hands "that does it!" he shouted in anger before getting his new phone out and looked at the contacts and dialed "this is Fisk ... i am offering 100 million, cash advance for an extermination job ... two targets ... Spider-Man and Nicholas Thamos ... they are here in the building ... get here NOW!" he said before destroying his phone in the palm of his hand

Peter couldn't help but wince at hearing the screams "sweethearts, huh?" he said dryly but didn't continue, instead he left the server room and stared crawling up the wall and looked out of the huge glass windows that extended up ten floors, this was gonna be a long climb. as he continued he saw something odd: what looked like a drone in the shape of an .... egg? "what ..." he muttered before something smashed through the glass nearby and nearly hit him. 'my Spidey Sense didn't go off?' he thought before getting a good look at what nearly killed him: standing on some sort of hover glider was a figure clad in orange armor with a mask that looked like a demon, or a goblin, on his belt looked like it was a hilt of a blade "well ... you're new ... gotta say, you do scary really well" he said as the figure silently drew his hilt and activated it causing a flaming plasma sword to extend out "dude! a lightsaber! that is awesome!" he said but the figure continued to not speak, only glare as he readied his sword "oh c'mon, don't tell me you're a serious- GAH! AH!" he said dodging each swing of the sword as he tried swinging around to try to get some distance but the glider kept up "hey guys ... i think Fisk called in some back up- WOAH! dunno about you guys but i got some kind of ... lightsaber wielding ... Hobgoblin after me- AHHHHH!" he cried as a strange orange explosive went off near him, sending him crashing into an office space that started to catch of fire, Hobgoblin hovering and looking right at him "ok, either this guy is a robot or mind controlled ... everyone reacts to my jokes, even just to tell me to shut up"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Well that was fun..", Strife spoke out about the destruction of the helicopter, grabbing one of the propeller blades with both hands. Walking around the roof, about ready to drop down, Nick and Strife listened to the explosions going off on their communication devices. Strife only chuckled but Nick spoke within the symbiote.
"You..You know we have to go down there, right?""Eeeh he can wait a little bit""I know you have troubles with the idiot but..""He could of one with me, with ease but he thought of me as a monster...""You aren't a monster, bud..would I play Mortal Kombat with a monster?"
I silent pause made it shown that the conversation was hitting Strife right where it needed to be. Nick knew that this is what they need to do as he spoke up within the symbiote form,"We are better than him...and there is one way to show that."
Strife softly muttered a very childish version of what Strife had just spoke, mimicking his words with a dumb voice before taking the propeller blade of the helicopter and tossed it straight down toward the robotic creature that was attacking Peter before looking to the right to see something..flying toward the symbiote as missiles shot straight down at Strife. The missiles shot straight around him as Strife fell straight through the roof and down a few flights of stares where he landed straight down in Kingpin's office. Strife flowed back into Nick's body as he stood there rubbing his shoulder softly with his right hand as he stood in front of the large man,"Well...seems like we found Fisk.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Peter stood up a little groggily as he saw Tooms show up as well high above "Vulture too ... oh come-" he said before both he and the Hobgoblin got out of the way, however the propeller damaged the glider and the costumed foe flew through a pair of doors and lay unconscious. or at least Peter figured as he went over and sighed "right whoever you are ... i better web you up so the police find you, but first i wanna know-" he said before yanking the mechanical mask off and his eyes bulged slightly and the arachnid stumbled backwards "no ... no no no ..." he said in disbelief looking at what was under the mask, or rather who "Ned?"

Fish glared down at Strife with a glare that showed he was truly unimpressed "all this ... just to get to me ... you truly are a worse insect than Spider-Man" he said before walking behind his desk slowly then pushed a button letting down a bullet proof glass wall separate them "but now that ends for the both of you ... Tooms! deal with him"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Says the biggest roach I met, Fisk..", Nicholas responded as all of a sudden, the sound of jets grew louder and louder as the Vulture dropped down from the hole in the ceiling. Nick just stood there, unamused as Tooms stand there with his upgraded suit and holding what seemed to be some kind of futuristic rifle. Similar to when those aliens came to Earth all those years ago. As the symbiote form began to flow around Nick, Tooms only smirked behind his breather before pointing the rifle straight at his pray and quickly fired several rounds. Nick's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, he was pulled to the side by Strife's tentacles pulling him around a pillar. The rifle continuously fired straight against the pillar as the hacker only groaned in annoyance,"Making other people do your dirty work huh Fisk? Sounds to me that you are just another pencil pusher...but I'm not someone you should worry about."
"I am..", Strife's voice spoke up behind the pillar as all of a sudden, Strife's symbiote form popped out from hiding and quickly tossed a large couch straight toward the Vulture. Quickly dodging out of the way, Tooms quickly began firing again but Strife was too fast. Each bullet whizzed past the symbiote's head as within, Nick was using his hacking ability to begin working on breaking through Fisk's security program. It was interesting as there was firewalls built to protect firewalls, back doors was going to be hard to find as Strife only knew how to do one thing....destroy.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

snarling in slight annoyance, Fisk gripped his cane tighter, his solid diamond tip glittered in the light before Fisk pushed one of the hidden buttons on the cane showing it was actually a remote. "stop fooling around Vulture! what do i pay you for!?" he said activating the many hidden turrets in the room, some with regular bullets, other with plasma blasts courtesy of Stable International, and another that would send sonic blasts but unfortunately they started to malfunction instantly "what?! Goblin ... Goblin?!" he shouted in his earpiece but got a dark chuckle in response. it didn't sound anything like the Hobgoblin "did my toy break on you, Fisk?" he voice said but Fisk couldn't pinpoint who it was "hypnosis is a funny issue, the fact that not only the real Spider-Man was there to break it only proves my theory ... I got all i needed from you, Fisk" the voice said as as Fisk looked on the see the room he was in was filling with green gas "consider our contract ... terminated" the caller said as Fisk started to panic and pushed the release button but it was useless and started pounding on the glass to no avail "LET ME OUT! LET- *COUGH* ME OUT!" he said before he started coughing

Peter made sure Ned was safe and filled Tony and Otto in on it before he webbed up to Fisk's floor and ran to his office in time to see Strife fighting Vulture and Fisk choking on gas in his safe room "what the- Fisk!" he shouted and webbed to the glass wall "get out wh- Nick help! he's gonna die if we don't!" he said in a panic, forgetting about Nick's feelings about the man and his hero impulse took over: save anyone he can, good or bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

The creature growled out loudly as Tooms, or Vulture as Fisk had called him, fired everything he had at him. Jumping around the room, ripping apart different things on the walls, destroying anything the symbiote touched as the turrets fired. Some with bullets which was actually not effecting him but the plasma rays were a different story. Had to deal with those first as Strife jumped down and completely ripped the turret out of the pillar and swung it around, destroying all the other turrets in the room. Throwing the Stable International made Turret out the window, Strife's symbiote body flowed back, making the coat wrapped around Nicholas appear around him. His mask showed only the two Xs over his eyes as he watched.
Listening to the Goblin's words on the radio, Nick stood still as the Vulture rushed straight toward him only to feel something happening in his suit. Something was...malfunctioning? Nick only smiled in his suit as he clicked a button on his phone, making the wings point straight up and shoot Tooms straight out of the hole in the roof, breaking one of the wings as he just fell straight back down, now just another weak old man. Nick just stared as the gas filled Fisk's bulletproof room, making the man behind the mask only want one thing. Justice but as he did, Peter jumped into Fisk's office, trying to save him. Nick only groaned as he waited, his body almost stunned at what he was seeing but he knew that this wasn't right. He wanted to prove something as he fixed the bulletproof glass, going through it's firewall and hacking it to open up the glass. Strife's voice spoke within Nick's head,"You...Freed Him?"
"I want him dead...but I want to do it with my own hands..", Nick replied out loud as he pulled out his magnum pistol that was fully loaded, pointing it straight at the Kingpin.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Fisk only glared at Nick as he was on his knees on the floor, the gas making him too weak at the moment "after all these years ... all this ... subterfuge ... the final act of your vendetta against me ... is a gun" he said as though he were a teacher and his star pupil got an F on a test. Peter however, looked at Nick carefully. he could easily web the gun out but he kinda liked having him on the same side, or at least not hating his guts "Nick ..." he said standing next to him "Nick he's beaten ... put the gun down ... please" he said with a frown under his mask remembering the night he let his blind rage and vengeance rule him. the night his Uncle Ben died. "whatever he did ... whoever he hurt ... you can be better ... i wasn't strong enough to handle the symbiote, ok? he caused my anger and bitterness to bubble to the surface ... but you? you're stronger ... Strife isn't controlling you, you're both equals ... that means you can be a better person too ... and if i'm wrong ..." he said readying his web shooter just in case to grab the gun if it seemed his words wouldn't work "then i'll die trying to stop you ... let him go to prison, he'll serve at least seven life sentences with what i manage to skim over"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Vin Angel

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Have you not noticed yet, Spidey..", Nick replied as he kept his magnum pointing straight toward the Kingpin, his eyes behind his mask trained right on Fisk. He knew exactly what would happen if he were to let him go,"He goes to jail..then guess what happens next? He makes a few calls, a few favors and he's either free or controlling his empire on the inside while he's treated like a king..Prison isn't what he needs and you know it.."
With that, the symbiote flowed around his entire body. Strife's body taking over him as even the gun was pulled into the goo of the symbiote's form. Nick spoke up once more before Strife finished his sentence,"..What he needs....is a Early Grave.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisk snarled looking up at Strife as Spider-Man tensed up. not at Strife's transformation to try to kill him, but Fisk's calmness "no ... Mr. Thymos ... you do" he said before bringing his ham-sized fists down to the floor which caused it to crack slightly and two of the pillars fell towards Strife and also jumpstarted the sonic pulse cannons. Peter tried to web them but Fisk quickly got up and tackled him through the doors of his office "for years, I was the reason this city survived ... without me, mindless thugs would roam the streets causing anarchy ... i brought ORDER! STABILITY! and you two insects would see it fall?!" he said grabbing Peter by the face and lifted him off the ground and threw him into a samurai display, a katana rolled onto the floor near Fisk's feet and the Kingpin grabbed it to free the blade then turned to Strife "I'm going to do you an obvious favor ... one we both will benefit from" he said before thrusting the sword into Peter's gut that went through him which only made Fisk grin.

"PETER!" Tony cried out looking like a possessed parent seeing his child hurt before putting his helmet on and took off to Fisk Tower. it took about sixty seconds at max speed, but he ended up blasting through the window just as Fisk was about to strike again and blasted him with a repulser ray. when Tony went to check on Peter, he was backhanded by a very furious Fisk who only had minor tears in his bullet proof three-piece tailored suit

Vin Angel

Realm of New York

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces