Sphinx - Normal
Kasai - Bold

It was two weeks into the trip. Two weeks Aldan was away from Yorshka, but at least he would send messages back and forth to her with one of the avian bonds that had joined them. His group had neared familiar territory. The Pridelands. In the distance, Aldan could see the giant rock formation that was a landmark to the pride. He frowned, shaking his head as memories from his last viking came up.

Aldan was lucky enough to not have any headaches during his trip so far. He was traveling with a large group, and although he didn't know many in it, he had come to the conclusion one of them had to be of god blood to prevent those painful visions from occurring. He would ask around if things got quieter on the viking, but he didn't foresee it anytime soon. Even though they were near the Pridelands, it was the intent this was not their final goal. They had more to go.

The male sighed as the Captain dismissed the group to do as they wish for a few hours.

Wasn't Yorshka's mother in this pride? Perhaps he could find her...let her know she was okay...?

Ciaran and his dark beauty lay still beneath a tall tree, back to back - facing away from each other. The two spent a lot of time sun bathing lately, filling the space between them with little talks and intimate whispers. They were lovers, this was easy to see. A simple glance exchanged between the two was telling enough even for a stranger to see, the feelings they shared for one another held no bounds. They intertwined like two crooked trees.

"Momo?" The colorful lion spoke out as he tilted his head, resting his skull against her shoulder. He whispered with a soft touch.

"You seem quite today." The observation game with a tired yawn. Lately sleep came slowly for the pair, leaving restlessness in it's absence.

"Mmm. Sorry, I'm just enjoying the moment, nothing to worry about, I promise." The pair had lost cubs together a few months ago, so it was natural for them to walk the fine line between sorrow and progress. Still, everyday was a day forward, and they had each other to depend on.

"What's that?" Mono questioned as she rolled herself up, leaving her male counterpart to shuffle from his place against her. A figure moved in the distance, slowly but steady. Her amber eyes narrowed as she spoke out to the newcomer.

"Hello."

Aldan froze as he was spotted. His head tilted as his dark eyes scanned the area, spotting the keeper of the voice amongst the shades of tree.

"Oh... umm...Hello," Aldan said softly. He had to be careful in the pride. He was not part of it, and it showed with his cautious steps. Then again, last time he was here, there was great turmoil amongst the pride. Perhaps he could act as if he was just a skittish pridemember?

That probably wasn't the best ide as Aldan thought of it.

Instead, he might've well start speaking what he wants.

"I...I'm looking for someone," Aldan started. "A nanny of the pride that goes by...Zimran?" Was that what Yorshka had told him? He hoped so. "I wanted to give her some news about her family." He didn't want to go into detail, as he didn't need pridelanders knowing Stormborn members were kidnapping their pridemembers to make them their own personal thralls.

"A nanny? I'm sorry I can not help you, I personally do not use nannies." Mono frowned as she stood up. She was black all over except for two white markings that splashed across her soft face. She had haunting eyes, amber in color and as wide as the moon. Something about her overall appearance made her feel mysterious.

"I do not know the name. Maybe if you gave me a description I could be of more use?" As the female spoke Mono moved closer, her eyes narrowing upon the winged male.

"Ciaran my love, do you know of this name?" Her voice called out to the male that stood behind her. He was larger in size and held a presence about him that indicated his strength to all those around. It was easy to see that he would gladly protect the darker female if he needed to. Though she seemed unafraid Ciaran flexed his size, slowly walking up to stand beside the smaller female.

"I can't say I do." The blue eyed lion replied, looking the younger male up and down. He smelt like the sea, something Ciaran knew from his childhood. "Aren't from here, are we?" A chuckle passed his maw.

Aldan's frowned as the female spoke. Well, perhaps the pride was larger than he thought. It was only fair if they didn't know them, after all, he didn't know every member in his own pride.

"Er---sadly I have never seen her, so I am not sure how accurate a description would be." As the male seemed to flex his strength, Aldan took a step back. He was still growing, his mane still hadn't fully filled in. He was tall, and lanky, but no doubt he would start to fill in more in the next couple weeks.

"Umm.. She is probably pale...She's a goddess," He probably should have mentioned that at first. "Goddess of...Purity." Yeah, that was what Yorshka told him!

"That obvious, huh?" Aldan asked sheepishly. "You could say that, though I have visited a few times in the past. Even went up to Pride Rock, that was amazing."

"A Goddess? I am sure she is here someplace if that's the case. All those good for nothing Gods have made a mess of this land." The female sighed as she turned to glance at her companion. "Another youth searching for a fabled God."

"Why?" The striped male questioned with a frown. How annoying? He had just dealt with a wandering God and now this? Why did Gods get so mush attention? His eyes narrowed as he huffed, clicking his tongue against his teeth.

"We don't keep company with Gods, but if you are looking for them head deeper into the pride. I am sure you will run in to one sooner or later, unfortunately." The pair didn't seem to have anything good to say about the Divine. Maybe it was best if he kept his linage to himself.

"I am sorry we can not help you more." Mono was a little less intimidating when she spoke, still though, apart of her seemed jaded by personal bias. It was easy to see the hurt the couple carried between them.

"Oh..." Aldan shuffled on his feet at the words and tone of the pair.

"I...was told that there was chaos caused on the land. I know last time I was here it was a pretty heightened situation. Though, I'm sure not all gods are bad...right?" The young demigod tried to reason, using the innocence of his waning youth to try and persuade the pair.

"Um...I know her daughter. Who isn't a god," Aldan figured her add quickly. "I just wanted to let her know she was okay." Okay was a loose term.

He nodded as it was suggested he head deeper in to the pride. "That was my intention, although I don't want to be a burden on the pride," Or be followed by more reavers who would decide to take more thralls at any point in time.

He made sure to keep his own lineage a secret.

"That's okay. The pridelands is big. I wouldn't expect everyone to know everyone." He said with a small chuckle. "Maybe if you hear anyone by the name, you can just let her know her daughter is fine?"

"A mortal child of a God? She is better of dead and in the dirt." The male spoke with a pointed gaze, his eyes pinned against Aldan's figure. His upper lip quivered as his teeth flashed. Anger was slowly rising inside.

"-- Be still." Mono hissed as she placed a paw against the larger male's, her smaller one holding him down with a soft touch. He slowly backed away, standing behind her like a dark shadow.

"Forgive him, child. He is on edge, we all have our reasons. We lost cubs not too long ago, even after begging for the God's mercy." Her amber eyes narrowed as the lioness sighed, nodding her head slowly. Her paw lifted from Ciaran's, releasing him from her hold.

"I can carry her name with me if you tell me it. I will pass it along if it means that much to you." She held no anger toward this male, so why not offer this small kindness? Still, her heart beat heavy against her chest as her eyes shifted back to her lover's. He was lost in his own sorrows and she could do very little to bring him back to shore. The waves had him now, all she could do was wait.

"He means well." Mono added with a half-smile. "Grief is hard to express."

Aldan took multiple steps back as Ciaran said Yorshka would have been better off dead and in the dirt. He frowned, but as rather glad the lioness seemed to constrain the male. He didn't want to get into a fight in his territory, let alone the foreign one.

"I understand," Aldan said softly, eyeing the pair before shaking his head. "I went a while not knowing gods really existed...I believed them only to be stories parents told to either scare or fascinate children." It was only when the god of warriors showed his true form, and explained the young cub he had found was actually a goddess did he learn quickly they were not a story after all.

It was only later in life he learned of his own lineage.

"Her name is Yorshka." Aldan said quietly, glancing at Mono.

He nodded at the final statement. "I'm sorry for your loss," the young reaver said.

"You needn't say sorry, it has passed." Mono gave him another small smile. She knew he meant well, the lioness could feel it in his voice. "You sound like you care about her a good deal. I will pass the name on." The dark lioness would keep her word, no matter how much it might have scorned her mate. A simple act of kindness went a long way, this was something she new very well.

"Perhaps you should go now, I am not sure my mate is well enough to continue this conversation." When she spoke her eyes moved back to Ciaran, searching over him for sighs of discomfort. He seemed unsettled, it was time to help mend the broken male, the loss took a toll on him, one so deep it couldn't be filled with remorseful words and comforting smiles.

"I hope you find what you are looking for, friend." Before she removed herself from him completely the lioness stopped, giving him her name.

"Remember Mono, for when you return. Perhaps I will have good news for you." With that the pair withdrew, moving back to the place they shared underneath the large tree.