Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[AWA-R]One Moment in Time(Cuán Oileán x Julienne x ?)[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 pm
Cuán Oileán had been following the little girl for several days now, trying to decide if the child felt like a senshi or not. Some moments, the little lykoi thought yes. Other were an emphatic no. But still, she followed, determined to find out for sure.

Still, it was such a little girl. The Mauvian half hoped that she wasn't a senshi in potentia. She'd seen the things this war had done to fully grown adults. That similar could be done to a child...

Shuddering, the lykoi crept closer, ears twtiching as she once again caught a sense of something hiding away in the girl's heart.

------------------------

Esfir hadn't noticed that she'd had a cat following her. But if she had, she would have been utterly delighted. Even so, her momma was allowing her to walk home all by herself from the school bus and that was pretty exciting too! Of course, home was barely half a block away from the stop, but still! It meant her momma trusted her to be a big girl. And that was. So. COOL.

As she was practically at her front door, she caught a glimpse of something potentially furry near the bushes that ringed the building. Curious, the girl paused and then went to see what it was. If it was an animal she could pet, she was gonna be so happy!

"Hello?", she murmured as she stopped and leaned in, trying to see what exactly it was.

Orangeish Sherbert
Bless you, babe~ ♥

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:37 pm
Julienne had her eye on the girl as well, and had been following her since she had gotten off the bus, though when the child had reached her house, she sighed. It would never do for this to happen at the girl’s home, that would be far, far too dangerous for her and what family she had in the house.

Quietly, the Siberian moved out of the bushes and, giving a great loud meow, moved towards the small child and wove herself around her legs, starting up a soft purr before moving away and walking a few feet towards the small park she had seen between here and the bus stop.

Pausing about ten feet away, the large cat looked back at Esfir and gave another meow.

Her bright blue eyes caught sight of the other mauvian who she had been sensing and she twitched her head to the side, indicating that the other cat should follow.

There was no reason this couldn’t be done together.

DaisyMilk

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:10 am
Frozen in sheer delight, Esfir practically beamed at the extrememly fluffy cat that had come out of the bushes. Feeling greatly daring, she knelt just enough to let her fingertips graze the soft fur of the cat's back and tail. She would have called her day an absolute success, but the cat had walked off a little before stopping and meowing.

Feeling torn, Esfir glanced at her front door and then back at the cat. If the cat lived in that little park, it wasn't too far away from home. And cats couldn't drive the big white vans that Big Sis and momma had both warned her about. She could go see what the cat wanted. Oh gosh! What if the cat had babies and she wanted Esfir to help her rescue them! Momma couldn't object to helping kitties!

Feeling giddy, Esfir squealed and hurried after the cat.

"Wait, kitty! I'll help you and your babies!"

--------------------------------

Feeling cold, Cuán Oileán watched as another cat approached the girl. Unlike the kid, the lykoi could recognize a Mauvian when she saw one. Which meant... Oh no. Oh no no no. She had been hoping that her sensing had merely been off. But if another cat was getting itself involved...

Gliding forward, and halfway wondering if she should try to stop this, Cuán Oileán froze again when the other cat spotted her and nodded to indicate she come along.

Well, now she had no excuse to stay hidden. Bolting after the girl, she vowed to have very stern words with the other cat about poaching talent. And about whether or not waking one so young was really such a good idea.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:19 am
Julienne led the girl into the shelter of some trees and sat down, making sure that nobody around them could see what was going on. It was still close enough to the street that she wouldn’t get lost, however.

“What are you talking about? I have no babies. I just wanted to get to know you a little better.” The Siberian laughed lightly and fluffed herself up for a moment before sitting back down again. “What’s your name, little one? And…tell me. Have you ever had ideas about being a super hero before?”

She glanced behind her, waiting for the other mauvian to show up, and finally sighed. “Please come out. There’s no reason to stay hidden. It’s better that we find her rather than someone else.”

That was how she looked at it. Better to train them young, so by the time they could get tempted to join chaos…they would have a solid foothold to stand on.

Though…she had to admit. This one was a lot younger than she normally tried to awaken…but. She could offer help. And a support system to help her be the best senshi she could be.

DaisyMilk

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:52 pm
The visible lack of any kittens to rescue brought Esfir up short. She wasn't an expert in kitty behavior, but she was pretty certain that any good momma wouldn't act so calm if her babies were in trouble. For a moment, disappointment threatened to bring tears to the girl's eyes.

And then the kitty talked.

Mouth dropping open in pure shock, Esfir stared at the cat with wide, frightened eyes. Then, she heard the kitty laugh and thought that it couldn't be a bad monster with such a nice sounding laugh. And it wasn't trying to attack her. It was just... talking.

Besides, if the kitty wanted to talk about superheroes, Esfir could fill hours talking abut Steven Universe.

She was opening her mouth to answer when the kitty talked to someone hiding just behind her. Eyes still wide, Esfir saw another, much smaller kitty come creeping out. This one clearly was a kitten, even if it's fur was funny looking. As it came closer, Esfir couldn't help gasping when she saw the facial piercings the kitten carried.

"Didn't that hurt?" she blurted without thinking, rushing forward to scoop the smaller cat up and stare worriedly at it. Then, with a quick glance at the bigger cat, she said accusingly, "My name's Esfir and I thought you said there weren't any babies!"

---------------------------

At first, Cuán Oileán would have been content to remain hidden and watchful. Only, the larger Mauvian started asking the kid about superheroes and just... no. No, that bordered on misleading. So when she was challenged to come out, she did, already spiky fur fluffing out with worry. What she had not expected was the sudden bum rush and being scooped up. Well, it was nice that someone showed concern, even if it was over piercings that she'd always had and couldn't remember ever being without.

Chuckling softly as the tip of her tongue darted out to swipe the end of the girl's nose, she simply replied, "I don't remember if it hurt or not. I've already had them. But thank you for worrying, little friend."

Since the girl seemed disinclined for the moment to put her down, Cuán turned her head just enough to stares at the Siberian, a hint of challenge in her brilliant eyes.

"You aren't really going to wake her up, are you? She's so young!"

Maybe too young. The lykoi kitten wasn't experienced enough on that score. But now, being as close as she was to the girl, she couldn't deny that feeling that this was indeed a senshi waiting to happen. Giving voice to a worried and fretful chirp, she bonked her head gently against the girl's chest, unsure who exactly she was trying to reassure.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:37 pm
Julienne paused. “This isn’t my kitten. Honestly I’ve never seen her before today. Her blue eyes were focused on the girl and she frowned slightly at the other mauvian. “If you want to do it, be my guest. But I think she has a much better time if we do this now.” She moved closer, gently winding around the child’s legs. “I have several senshi that used to be chibis…they can help to guide her and make sure she stays safe.”

She knew the words would make no sense to the child. Knew that honestly this conversation would make her more confused than was necessary, but.

“And like I said. Isn’t it better that we do it now, that we set her up for success rather than in a few years someone decides she would make a good agent of chaos?”

Her voice grew a little stern. “I don’t like awakening them this young, I’ll admit…but she’ll be strong. My bonded…was a chibi to begin with and she grew into a very strong senshi indeed. And when they start out like this, they can’t be corrupted.” She sat back again, then hesitated a moment before initiating a spectacular backflip in the air and a small pen landed on the ground in front of her paws. “If you want to explain, you can. But I think this is the best idea. If you don’t’…well. Then get rid of the pen and I’ll leave her alone.”

DaisyMilk

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:15 pm
Ooof! Wincing slightly, Cuán Oileán marveled at how she'd just shown her entire a** and exposed how inexperienced she was with anyone under legal age.

"You misunderstand," she said in a soft, conciliatory tone. "If this protects her and helps in the long run, that's fine. But I have never awakened someone so young. If you must know, I haven't awakened very many at all. I haven't even really met a senshi her age before, so it seems strange to me. You are clearly better at this than I am and if you say that this is for the best, I believe you."

It was difficult to apologize for her own shortcomings, but the lykoi knew that in this case it had to be done. Better to let the more experienced cat handle things and simply observe and learn as much as she could.

Eyeing the pen, she betrayed her ignorance further and wriggling from the girl's arms, slithered onto the ground and sniffed delicately.

"The honors are all yours," she said to the Siberian.

-------------------

Looking from one cat to another, Esfir found herself wondering what on earth they were talking about. And why they were even talking in the first place. Still when the Siberian kitty did a backflip, she couldn't help but give a happy squeal. It had been quite a sight and her attention was drawn to the little pen that had appeared moments after. She barely listened to the cats' conversation and let the kitten go when it wriggled.

"How did you do that?" she asked, all childish curiosity. "An' what's a senshi?"

Eyes traveling from cat to cat, she huffed slightly, feeling slightly put out that two kitties seemed to know something about her that she didn't.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 pm
Quietly, Julienne shook her head. “Have you ever awakened a senshi before?” Honestly, she doubted it, though gently nuzzled the kitten, purring softly before turning her attention to the child before her. “ Now. Esfir, was it? My name is Julienne and this…” She paused. “I have no idea what her name is, but I’ll assume we’ll learn it soon enough. Anyway. You have magic within you, and this pen is the key to unleashing it.”

She nosed the pen closer to the child and nuzzled her ankles softly, pausing.

Glancing at the other cat, she sighed. “I hope you know how to dampen energy signatures…” It shouldn’t be too big of a deal, but…

She changed then. From her cat form to that of a young woman dressed as a chef with ruffles and long braids. “Ah…” Julienne stretched her limbs and looked utterly delighted. “Fantastic. Now…” She picked up the pen again, handing it out to Esfir, squatting beside her. “You’re going to take this, and you’re going to say ‘Saiph Power, Make Up', and you’re going to transform, and you’re going to be amazing.”

Obviously…she wasn’t going to waste the chance to show off her thumbs and her human form if she had a chance not to worry! The other cat was more than capable.

“Come on, little Esfir. Show us your magic!”

DaisyMilkxx

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 pm
"Cuán Oileán and I'm not completely inept."

Just mostly. As this Julienne was so very quick making plain with her questioning. Still, she was learning. Learning was good. Even if deep down she still worried about awakening someone so very young. But if she was showing signs this early, then doubtless Julienne was correct in stating that Esfir would end up growing in to a strong senshi.

She did wonder why her being able to dampen energy would be pertinent to anything and then blinked as the other changed. Ah. That would be the reason then. Moving as close as she could and concentrating, Cuán focused dampening the resulting auric flare. All while watching the proceedings through curious eyes.

--------------------------

Remembering her manners, Esfir bobbed her head to each cat. The majority of what was being said went right over her head. Which was just as well anyway, because when the older kitty turned into a lady, Esfir found it all she could do to not fall backwards onto her butt in shock. Eyes and mouth both open in nearly perfect O's, she stared at Julienne and blindly fumbled for the pen being held out to her. Once in her hand, her little fingers curled around it and held tight.

Part of her was grateful that Julienne was crouching. If the lady-cat-person had stood over her, she might have lost her nerve and bolted from the too strange scene.

Glancing at the kitten, she was surprised to be one bright green-blue eye wink encouragement at her.

"Go ahead, small friend. What's there to lose?"

Well. If both kitties thought she could do magic she should at least try. Gripping the pen tightly in both hands, she closed her eyes and half-whispered the words Julienne had told her to repeat.

"Saiph Power!"

Almost immediately, she was wreathed in warmth and felt something changing, though she had no idea what. A few moments later, she glanced down at herself and gasped.

"Oh no, where's my school uniform? Momma's going to be so mad if anything happens to it!"

Then, a moment passed before a new realization hit. She was magic!

Glancing from herself to each cat, she let out a burble of disbelieving laughter mingled with sheer delight at events.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What happens now?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm
Julienne beamed, quiet pleased and looked over the girl with approving eyes.

Not a practical fuku for the winter time…but did anyone really have such a thing?

“What happens now is our friend Cuán Oileán here is going to stay with you and help you learn your magic. She is going to give you your senshi phone, and she will work to protect you.” She looked at the kiten and smiled softly. “If you want to, that is. If you’re so worried about her, I think you should stay with her, at least until she’s more established. I’ll talk to those that I know and see if we can’t get her a few lessons in self defense and a few friends.”

She was thoughtful, reaching out and tucking a piece of the child’s hair behind her ear, thrilled as always with her ability to have thumbs.

“Today starts your adventure, Chibi Saiph. You are the senshi of the Primordial…isn’t that exciting?” Quietly, Julienne shifted back into her fat cat body and shook herself out. That was one strange thing, being human…but it was easier, and people didn’t treat her like she didn’t matter…no, they were normally too stunned to argue.

“Cuán, would you like to take it from here? I’ll be in touch with you and we can plan something with my senshi, her name is Elvira and she is perfectly wonderful.”

DaisyMilkxx

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:17 pm
Taking the hint, the lykoi kitten stepped forward quickly and twined reassuringly about the little senshi's ankles. Tipping her head slightly as Julienne spoke, she couldn't see any reason to argue. She was worried! And she very much wanted to see this little girl succeed.

"I would be happy to stay with her. Though I think it might be a good idea for you to power down before you catch a chill out here," she said, turning her attention back to Saiph. "Just relax and think about being Esfir again. It's really very easy," she continued in soothing tones.

She considered Julienne's questions and snorted delicately as the older cat changed back into a less 'noisy' form. Pleased to no end that she was being consulted, she nodded gravely.

"Yes, I think that would do splendidly. I'll get her back home and we can have a chat in the warm. Err, provided there isn't anyone else there who could overhear."

Then, in an undertone meant only for Julienne's fluffy ears, "Thank you. I'll take good care of her."

----------------------

Shivering a little in the cold, Saiph fretted as she tried to figure out where her school clothes had gone. She only half listened as the two kitties talked, but was grateful enough when the kitten, no, Cuán Oileán, came over to warm her ankles. Crouching to pet the funny little cat, she listened as how to change back was explained. Just think about being Esfir? She could do that, easy peasy!

Face scrunching up, she thought about her school uniform and how she really needed to get home before her momma knew she'd wandered off instead of going right inside... And there was another sensation, almost a letting go that cocooned her briefly before leaving her feeling tired and colder than before. Sure enough, she was Esfir again. Shoulders slumping a little, she watched as Julienne went back to being a kitty and glanced down at Cuán.

"Momma won't be home til later and Big Sis only comes by on weekends. Can we go home now? It's very cold and I'm not allowed to be out after dark."

She smiled a little shyly at the bigger cat before reaching down to scoop the kitten into her arms.

"I know Cuán Oileán will explain everything really good," she added before yawning hugely. "'scuse me! Thank you for showing me how to magic, Julienne, but I have to go home now."

Suiting actions to words, she hurried back towards her front door, laughing a little as she could feel Cuán scrambling onto her shoulder to wave a tiny paw at Julienne.

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff