Welcome to Gaia! ::

✭ Nightmare Academy ✭

Back to Guilds

The guild for the B/C shop, Nightmare Academy! 

Tags: nightmare, breedables, academy, nightmare academy, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Lunchroom Loitering [Reina+Tiri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:34 pm

The moment it was time for everyone to file into the lunchroom, Reina had all but bolted, gleeing and fidgeting to get to the lines. Lunch time meant getting out of classes—duh—and getting some food. It was a little bit of freedom, a little bit of a chance for her to stretch and not have to worry about dealing with so many eyes on her. Cuz, even with so many people in the room, they were all focused on their food and their friends! Not her.

That was the key thought in her head as she maneuvered through the lines, waiting patiently for when she could collect her food, her tray piled slightly with a sandwich, jerky (yay!), veggie sticks (eh..) and things of juice and water. Cookies very much hidden already so she wouldn't just gobble them up first… Simple lunch, yummy lunch, and hopefully enough to keep her tied over till she could get a snack after her classes were up….

Puffing her cheeks out slightly, she searched the various tables for a place to sit, noting what groups had already formed where. Noting empty space near a pale-haired, purple-skinned youngling. Ears perked forward, and putting a grin on her face, she approached till she stood at the opposite side of the table from them. "Hiya!" Her dark tail swayed a bit behind her. "Could I um… join you? Would that be ok?"

Lady Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tirishi had quietly made his way to the lunchroom when his class was dismissed, listening to all the chatter and excitement going on around him. He liked this class, honestly... It was really close to the lunchroom, so they usually got there first, and he had a good selections of the options.

And there was always a free table, too.

He picked up the warm sandwich of the day, the fruit cup, a small salad, a milk box and a juice box, and had tucked his cookies into a bag to have as a snack later, just in case, then walked to a table in a quiet corner of the room, out of the way.

As such, he was VERY surprised when a stranger came up to him. He looked up, startled, and studied her for a long moment, eyes taking in the details, before he shyly nodded. "Be my guest?" He said, in a very quiet voice.

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At first, her ears had begun to lower slightly, his startled expression and silence spelling the beginnings of a likely rejection to her. The wagging tail tucked somewhat against her legs, but she kept her smile in place. Not everyone liked company, after all, she reminded herself firmly. Didn't mean anything bad or anything else.

That didn't stop her ears from flicking back up at the soft words, or her purple eyes from widened a bit as her grin grew. "Thanks!" The swaying of her tail ruffled her shirts as she slid into her new seat, setting her tray in place before her. A paw lifted, waving slightly to the other. "I'm Reina! Thanks for letting me sit here." She wondered for a moment if she should extend her paw for a shake--that was polite, right?--but hesitated, unsure if that could also be considered rude to demand contact like that. Oof, dealing with people could be kinda hard!

Instead of pressing the thoughts either way, she grabbed up her sandwich and took a bite of it, peeking at the other freshling across from her now and then. Was it rude to not talk? Or more rude to talk? Uh-oh, back to that debate... "Um... your eyes are really pretty," she said after a few bites, making sure to swallow before she spoke.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When he realized he had made her think he was rejecting her, he felt bad... He just had been startled and had needed time to process what was going on, and who was talking to him. He did not want to hurt the other child's feelings. He just wasn't used to people coming up and asking to sit with him.

He wasn't a loner, not really, but at home there were siblings, a fair few of them, and sometimes it was easier getting privacy here at the school then at home, with Mommy and his sibs.

"You're welcome. I'm Tirishi." He said, again in that soft voice. He did not want her to think she was unwelcome, he was just still confused. Why him, mainly? It was such an out of the way table.

And then she complimented his eyes, something no one had ever said to him before. He blushed a little and smiled shyly at her. "Um. Thank you. I think yours are too... A really nice, rich purple color. They're really bright, with your white fur!"

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tirishi? She repeated the name a few times in her head to mimic how he pronounced it in hopes of not forgetting. It was a neat name, too. He spoke so softly though, she was for the moment kinda glad she had good hearing. Didn't need to ask him to speak up, nothin'! Instead, she munched quietly and found herself rewarded with a smile--and blush! aw!!--from what she felt to be a very factual statement.

It was her turn to have a bit of color rise, though it was muted by her pale fur. "Oh! Thanks! That's really sweet of you." She smiled and her tail wagged, her fangs showing slightly as she laughed. "But yours are two colors! That's so cool! You've got dark stars-dots, too," she said with a bit of awe, a single claw gesturing to the freckles.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He blinked curiously, watching her tail wag. THAT was something he couldn't do, that was for sure, being as he had no tail at all. The fangs were also something he wasn't familiar with, but he did not find them intimidating... He knew some kids had fangs, just like he had a flower on his chest that he needed to survive, and weird tendril bits and stuff. They were all different but that was ok.

Her comment about his 'stars-dots' made him blink in confusion. Stars dots? What did that mean? What did SHE mean by that? He thought about where her hands had waved, his brow wrinkling a little for a moment, then he said "D... Do you mean my freckles?" He was still quiet, but very confused sounding now, because he had never heard that term before.

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Reina's head tilted slightly, her ears swiveling about to catch his soft voice beneath the din of the cafeteria. Her smile remained firmly in place, hair bobbing around her face as she nodded her head. Again her claws waved around towards his face. "Yeah! Your freckles!"

Her lips pursed as she thought of how to best word it from there, why she called them star-dots. "Um... hm. Well... uh... hmmmmm...." The hand that had been waving towards his face went down onto the table, her claws drumming out a haphazard pattern as she thought on this. "So... y'know how when you look up at the sky, and you see stars, they're all dots, right?" Her nose scrunched up and her gaze squinted towards his freckles. "When you look at freckles, they're the same! They're strings of stars. You can make constellations out of them and everything. So, they're star-dots! Stars on your skin! They're really pretty, and they make you look like you've got the sky on your face~" She paused a moment and watched him, unsure if her wording made sense aloud. It made sense to her, but well. That didn't mean it'd translate well to someone else.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh I see..." He looked thoroughly baffled, at first. 'Star-dots'? What a strange thing to call freckles!

And then she started to explain, and his eyes went slightly wide. It was an interesting way to describe freckles, when she put it that way. "Ohhhh. I mean, I never really thought of it like that but... I can see why you might?" It was still strange, but it did make them sound neater then they really were. "But they're just dots, in the long run, cause they don't provide pretty light or anything... They just sit on my face." He gave a slight shrug, but smiled anyways.

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That her words made sense to someone else was a relief, and her shoulders lowered as the tension eased from her. Sure, even she knew it was a bit silly to call them 'star-dots.' They weren't remotely related, after all. But they still looked neat, and that's what freckles reminded her of... so why not?

So she didn't lose any heart as Tirishi spoke so rationally about them, nodding her head instead. "Yeah, so they're not... exactly like stars. They're still neat though and make me think of stars, so why not call 'em that?" Her tail wagged gently behind her, ears perked forward. He was being nice about her silly concept, something she appreciated. "Bet I could still find some constellations on your face," she smiled.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I mean, I guess? It just never occurred to me to call them something other then they are, since they have a name... I tend to stick with names that I know, I guess cause I don't confuse anyone?" His tone was curious, like he was just realizing this, and hadn't thought about it very much. He tapped his fingers on the table in front of him, quietly, as he considered this, and then shrugged. "But if you like calling them that, and it makes you happy, why not?"

He blinked a few times at the idea of trying to find a constellation in the freckles on his face. "D'you mean like... the Crown or the Scepter? Or are you talkin' about inventing your own?"

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her smile perhaps should have been a bit sheepish. After all, didn't she just do exactly what he intended to avoid? Confused another by using the self-made name? But she wasn't put off by the logical reasoning. "Makes for a nice way to talk to someone though, right?" Her grin grew especially cheeky. "If they are confused, you can explain it, and look! Gives a fun thing to talk about if you don't know what else to say."

Okay, so it wasn't like she planned that. The young grimm fell into the pleasant situation. The reality was, Reina just enjoyed calling freckles star-dots. It was a logic that seemed perfectly clear and reasonable to her. And it was fun.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she hummed, gaze focused on his cheeks and across his nose. "Well, the Zodiac are the easiest to find, if you can, cuz we know what they look like. But if you get bored you can make up your own, too."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It can be, I guess? Something I never thought about, honestly." He said, and smiled. "But if it works for meeting new people for you, that is a good thing, right?" He nodded, almost firmly... It probably would not be something he would ever do, but if it was something for her, that was all that mattered in this situation.

He was about to reply to her when his ears twitched a little, as the End of Lunch bell began to ring. He blinked a bit and sighed, putting his leftovers in his bag.

"Well, I will think about that and maybe look for them later? Since we have to get to class again." He sighed again, because even if this had not been his planned lunch, and it had felt a little odd... He'd enjoyed it. He stood and smiled at her. "I am sure I will see you again! It was nice to meet you, Reina!" He waved, and headed off for class, feeling like maybe he'd made the start of a new friend.

Kaefaux

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers