Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Wanted to Say Thanks (Astriana, Ezyzu, Khamaith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:56 am
Astriana was never fond of approaching others, even more now since her 'wonderful' first meeting with Erastan. However, she knew how much the sweet gold from the clutch that happened on one of the Southern beaches had helped Etansi. So, here she was, waiting outside the area where the Weyrlings would be coming out of their lessons soon. Sure, she knew her friend had probably thanked the gold enough herself, but she figured it wouldn't hurt for her to add her own. After all, had it not been for Khamaith, she might not have befriended the girl soon after the hatching herself. So it felt right to her to thank the gold herself, for giving her such a good friend. It just made her a bit uneasy to be standing outside lessons again, though last time was to wait for her friends. She had just got lucky, or so she should say unlucky that she saw Erastan first.

"Yes, I know I am being silly worrying,"the woman with whitish blonde hair spoke, hearing Abaven peep up from her shoulder. She was glad he was here, the little bronze firelizard usually made her feel better. Well, that was until someone rubbed her the wrong way, then all bets were off. For now, she would just wait for the gold and her rider, hoping this encounter would be better than her last with one of the members of the tea clutch.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:02 pm
These lessons, while they changed so much, were certainly enjoyable. Flight, while in practice, was fun enough, but also the lessons in classroom were enjoyable too. They’d even caught Khamaith’s attention, blinking sleepily instead of straight napping through them sometimes. Lessons done for the day, it had left the pair wondering what to do with their bits of free time--the beach had sounded like a good prospect again. Sand, waves..

Walking out of lessons, Khamaith’s slower gait making Ezyzu’s long strides fairly matched, the gold’s eyes were whirling a gentle swirl of blue and green. Making a warm wallow in the sand to curl up in sounded the perfect plan--until as they exited, something caught her eye. Oh, a candidate--with a firelizard, as well. Oh, hello there. She paused in step, peering curiously at the blonde girl. A candidate, if she recalled that knot on her shoulder. Hello to you as well, little firelizard.

Her rider had taken a few steps, halfway through wondering about their freetime, before she’d noticed her dragon had stopped--oh! Ezyzu peered a bit curiously, giving the candidate a warm smile. “Hello!”

Dea and #Teddy#

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:34 pm
Astriana stroked the back of Abaven as she waited, that was when she saw bits of the Weyrlings starting to come out. As soon as she caught sight of some gold, she knew she should probably head over to say hello to her. Thankfully, it seemed Khamaith had spotted her at the same time and was coming over. She looked at her and she managed a small smile for her, hoping no one would see that but the gold herself. When she greeted Abaven too, she heard her little bronze friend pipe up with a chirp of a greeting himself. Then came the voice behind the gold and she inclined her head in greeting.

"Hello, to both of you. I do hope I am not in the way of important plans you may have after your lessons. However, I wanted to thank you for what you did for Etansi on the sands after you hatched. I don't think we would have met had it not been for that,"Astri addressed both, the second part more to Khamaith.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 pm
Bright eyes whirled a bit faster at the smile she received, the happier colors filtering in. The little queen was learning how she adored the little smiles, little bits of affection that humans did that made her so utterly happy. A gentle wash of warmth and calmness was sent to both the girl and her firelizard, as well as her rider as Ezyzu appeared at her shoulder. Hers shook her head gently, offering a smile in return. “No worries, we have no plans.” Perhaps catching up with a different candidate, but.

Hues of purple and violet swirled into Khamaith’s eyes, perking up a touch. Etansi means a great amount to me--and I’m certainly happy that she has someone so nice to call her friend. For while nothing would ever top how much Hers meant to her--Etansi was on another, different level of importance. Yet Khamaith lowers her head to be more level with the candidate’s own, eyes whirling soft, gentle colors as she took in the girl. My name is Khamaith, and Mine is Ezyzu -- but might I know your names? Certainly I’d like to be friends with the friends of Etansi.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Astriana noticed the swirl of happy colors in the eyes of Khamaith, which made her feel better about approaching the pair. A soft sigh of relief came from her as the wash of calm and warmth washed over her from the gold. As the Weyrling came over, she politely nodded to her when the other said they did not have any plans. Good, she would hate to take valuable time from another, even if she felt it was for a good reason. Her eyes seemed to smile when the young gold spoke about how important Etansi was to her. She knew the feeling was reciprocated by her friend.

"I can safely say that Etansi feels the same about you, if what she tells me is anything to go on. I am lucky to have her as a friend, so thank you again for that. My name is Astriana and this is one of my firelizards, Abaven. It is a pleasure..."Astri began, when a spotted golden flit popped in and landed on Astri's shoulders. She gave a chirp of greeting, with Astri's eyes laughing as she stroked the head of her little flit.

"And the one who just popped in is Caelia, my own sweet gold, though firelizard in her case. It is nice to meet both of you,"she responded, a hint of warmth in her own voice, that only the pair would hear.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:07 pm
Oh, she quite liked this one. Khamaith gently sat down, curiously peering at the bronze firelizard before her attention drifted back to the candidate. But she perked up slightly, nearly beaming a touch at hearing how Etansi felt the same. The young candidate meant so much to her, on a different level than her rider, but still, she cared greatly. She is a great one to call a friend. But it’s a pleasure to meet you, kind Astriana, and handsome Abaven-- oh! Another had joined, and such a pretty shade of gold at that!

And you, Caelia. You are very pretty. For the little gold deserved praise of her own, as well. Perhaps her rider ought to get one of the little firelizards? They were very cute.. Hm. Someday, perhaps. How long have you been a candidate? Though she didn’t remember her from the hatching sands, that didn’t mean too much -- and her curiosity was piqued a bit.

Dea and #Teddy#

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:37 am
Astriana watched as the gold dragon sat down, seeing the way she was curious about Abaven. When Khamaith spoke to her again, she nodded her head in agreement. Yes, Etansi was a good person to call a friend, even if the younger woman did not know it. Astri had seen a softer side of the other, which she felt the golden dragon in front of her had as well. When Khamaith called her kind, she cleared her throat softly, not sure she would say that. Her comment to Abaven and Caelia, however, that she could fully get behind.

"I agree, Etansi is a wonderful friend, even if she does not realize it. And thank you, both my fizelizards greatly appreciate your compliments for them. As for me, I have been a candidate since I was fourteen turns old. Ever since I was old enough and a few turns after coming to live with my uncle,"she explained. She didn't know why she was telling the golden queen this, but she felt comfortable around her. Both her firelizards chirped to Khamaith warmly, before nosing at Astri. They knew she was worried about if she would ever impress.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:46 pm
With a delighted swirl to her eyes, Khamaith eyed the little firelizards happily. They were adorable, almost like a mini dragon. Hm. She is a wonderful friend, and it makes me happy to meet a mutual friend. The young queen crooned softly right back at the pair of firelizards.

’You should get a firelizard.’ Khamaith added, privately, to Ezyzu.

’Oh? Maybe some day.’

Delightful, though. I’ll certainly be watching for you the next time you stand. I’m certain you’ll have the best luck. She reached out gently, booping her nose softly against Astriana’s hand. Especially as you and Etansi will be standing together. She won’t standing alone, as her brother was chosen by Aspalath.

Dea and #Teddy#
Sorry for the late tag! If you want to wrap it up, I understand. <3 We probably can in another post or two?

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:57 pm
Astriana held a smile in her own eyes, seeing how happy Khamaith was and hear what she had thought. She heard her two firelizards chirp happily to the golden dragon as she crooned. It was clear her little friends interested the dragon.

"Well, it will be nice to have more friends in the stands watching next hatching we might have here. I don't know if I will manage a dragon of my own, but I definitely hope so. And no, Etansi will not be alone, even with her brother bonded. I will be beside her and maybe we both will get lucky,"she agreed. Her voice was soft, she was feeling comfortable around the gold, more than she would have thought.

Prism Shine
You are perfectly fine, we can certainly end this in a few posts, to start a new one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:02 am
Careful, though she was still smaller with much growing to go, Khamaith peered a bit closer at the delightful little firelizards. Oh, yes. She liked these -- perhaps she could get Ezyzu to get one or two. Astriana’s were cute, and so were Etansi’s own.

We will both be watching you, and Etansi -- and all the other friends that we’ve made so far. Careful of Abaven and Caelia, and Astriana no doubt, Khamaith oh-so-gently headbutted the candidate in the arm. I have no doubts that you will find Yours. Even if it may take some time. But I will always be here to cheer you on, just like your other friends.

With a slow whirl of green in her otherwise blue eyes, Khamaith glanced back at her beloved rider, a gleam of purple as she found Hers was gazing just as adoringly at her. I’m growing hungry, and my back is beginning to itch -- but it was so nice to meet you, Astriana. Maybe we could play at the beach sometime?

Dea and #Teddy#
Oh definitely <3 Khamaith wants to meet her adorable blue

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:41 am
Astriana watched as the gold got a closer look at her two flits, the smile in her eyes growing at that. When the other began to speak, she had no doubt in her mind the gold and her rider would be watching them on those hatching sands the next time they were on them. She felt a wave of fondness of her own for the lovely gold as she nudged her arm and assured her she would find her own dragon. It was obvious why Etansi was so close to Khamaith, the gold was a breath of fresh air. When she witnessed the gold and her rider looking at each other, she could only hope she could experience that kind of connection. Sure, she had her flits, but she knew from others that impressing to a dragon was taking it to a different level.

"I will be very appreciative of your support, Khamaith and your rider too. And a trip to the beach sounds wonderful, just call to me whenever you are ready for such. Go and get yourself fed, I will see you another time, gentle one,"she answered. She gave a soft nod to Ezyzu, she would have to get to know the other more as well. Perhaps, she just found herself a pair of new friends today.

Prism Shine
Ahaha, that should be fun!

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces