Mjrn had spent a lot of her time tending to the needs of her family, it had always been a driving force behind everything she did - the dark lioness wanted to always be needed and helpful. Maybe this came from her feeling like a failure as a mother to her own children, she did after all allow them to witness the unhealthy relationship between her and Tahka all those years ago. Maybe she carried that guilt with her even now, years meant nothing when it came to guilt, it was a demon she just never seemed to be able to shake. The dark lioness knew one thing though, this time would be different, this time she would be strong for all of her grand-cubs to come, for all of her children who still lived close to her. Mrjn would be stronger for everyone who depended on her... she just had to be.

In all those years of being alone and without Tahka by her side Mjrn had never taken another lover or mate, the dark lioness had spent these past few years alone, focusing on herself and her personal growth. Still, sometimes itches needed to be scratched and Mjrn found herself burning with an itch she just couldn't reach, not alone at least. Perhaps it was her desire to be a mother again that drove her to the border of the pride, moving further even as she carried herself far away from her home and family, searching for someone who could help her cure herself of this feeling. She needed to make sure she found someone completely unrelated to her life back home, so she would take herself deeper into the unknown, wandering until her paws grew sore.

chobi
Beflecken had his own romantic troubles with his now ex-mate Ushma who had taken his heart and ripped it apart when she deliberately cheated on him with a god to produce, what she had deemed, far superior cubs in front of their son Gjenferd. The dark lioness had no reason to do this as Beflecken had been ever faithful to the lioness and never laid with another but her. It had been Ushma's shame in liking a viking who was not as fit as a few others.

Now the dark red accented male wandered the rogue lands on what was an extended away from home viking trip. The dark lion was headed home less and less these days because of the heart break that awaited him there. He was sure that Ushma's new cubs were probably getting ready for their own viking outtings by now. He had no idea that he was a grand father as Gjenferd had recently bred with a female. What ever was going on in the pride was of no concern with him in this moment.

The outer lands provided a great deal of distractions at the very least with its unfolding beauty and different strangers. The truth was Beflecken was a drift and quite aimless in his pursuits. The male was quite tired to be honest and when he saw a dark outline of a lioness the male couldn't help but warily wander towards the shape.

"Scuse me .... What lands are these?"

Mjrn was a little unnerved as the male spoke, she felt herself jump out of her skin before she turned and gazed at the newcomer with wary eyes, speaking with a soft frown, firm but friendly.

"I wish I could tell you. I'm not from here." She was never one to to lie, what would be the point of being dishonest to a complete stranger? Her green eyes, still like raw jade were now in his focus and danced along his figure wildly as she searched him over once before speaking again.

"I'm Mjrn." She made herself known before he could even ask her name. The dark lioness liked to be very straight forward and to the point after all. Her blue paws shifted as she circled him a little, slowly moving around him as she looked him up and down. Mmm. He was large and seemed to be well-battled. Maybe he would be able to help her. With a slightly softer tone she spoke out again, her eyes now meeting his with a soft glance.

"And what should I call you?"

chobi
The females dark figure came in to focus with every paw step foward. Beflecken could see a fine looking female before him and while her markings were not accented red, they were a lovely shade of blue. Some how this was appealing to the male despite him usually favoring dark girls with red accents. His lonely soul yearned to be closer but inwardly he fought him self.

"Beflecken is my name but if you'd rather you can call me just Fleck." He took a few more bold steps forward thirsting to be near this female. It could have been her scent or it could have been that Beflecken was so lonely right now he needed something real but his stance and eyes told the story that he was interested in something and not being very coy. There was nothing threatening about how he was going about this as much as it was a forward expression with out words.

"Mjrn I've been traveling so long and I'm ... tired of being alone. If you'd permit me some of your company I'd be forever grateful to you." There was no romance he was after only the company. He only wanted to feel something. "If I have over stepped my bounds I will take my leave."

Mjrn found herself chucking under her breath as Fleck spoke, her eyes glossing over him as he moved closer. With every step he took she found herself smirking more. Perhaps finding a partner out in the wild unknown wouldn't be as complicated as she assumed. Her tail flicked from side to side as she took a small step forward herself, ears parked at his words.

"Lonely are we? What's a male like you wandering around without a female in toe?" She assumed he must have coupled, it was a shame if he told her he was single, or was it? She found herself smiling at the thought, even if it was crass. Mjrn had started this search for one reason and one reason alone, maybe this was her chance to make her desire into a reality.

"You may stay. I would like the company if you are offering it."

chobi
The male took a few more bold steps forward now that he was permitted to with his thirsty blue eyes on the female. He couldn't hide the delight from his features that she had agreed to share his company. It had been far to long since he'd felt the warmth of another beside him so he was all too eager and Mjrn was wise enough to see the face of loneliness. There was no guise only blatant truth from the start between these two strangers.

"You could say that." He admitted, "Sadly the only female I've ever loved shattered my heart. I am with out a female but the company of another is still needed. I could ask you the same. I'd assume you'd have a mate but maybe you're to strong independent type." Gods knew that he knew plenty of viking blooded females who rather not have a man by the hip.

Beflecken bowed his head a little, "Yes it is company I am offering." He was now directly in front of the female with his eyes dangerously focused on hers.

"I have been mate-less for ages." She found herself laughing at the thought of having a male in her life. She... wasn't really into having male partners anymore, Mjrn had just grown past needing someone to be happy. Lust, however was a completely different story. In order for her to have cubs she would need a willing male partner. Lucky her she seemed to have found someone as needing as she was. Still though, she wanted to know a little more about him.

"This company doesn't extend past tonight." The dark female made sure he knew her true intentions before they got rolled up into anything too exciting. She was looking for a fling and nothing more. Company for one night.

"But while I am here I can yours, if you want that." Mjrn again was never one to stray from her own truths. Her green eyes narrowed as she patted the place beside her, offering him a seat very close. It was strange, even though she had never had another mate or lover before she found herself extremely comfortable in this moment. Maybe her desire for cubs outweighed any logic she might had had before this moment.

chobi
"I am fine with the boundaries. It won't extend beyond tonight and I'll disappear before the morning," Beflecken was quite okay with these set boundaries. Having some company for an evening was a completely different thing than taking a life partner. He was glad that this female was seasoned enough to be okay with this sort of interaction.

The male moved like silk and was beside Mjrn in a matter of a few quick movements. His tail wrapped around her a little unintentionally as if by second nature. He could feel her warmth beside him and it may have been that he sensed this female was ready for cubs that was driving him insane right now.

"Mate-less for ages? If it doesn't go beyond your comfort you can tell me about that. I'll swap stories if you're curious." He half grinned.

She didn't seem bothered by his closeness at all, if anything it was nice to have a male want her for once. Mjrn had spent her life loving someone that didn't love her, so to feel needed and desired in any capacity was a welcomed thing. She shifted her eyes to his tail as it curled around her backside, her body easing a little closer to his as she spoke, her tone almost a whisper.

"It's a story for another life, a sadder one I no longer live." Being a little mysterious was never a dull thing and maybe Mjrn liked playing coy. It was apart of the dance after all. It would only make the moment that much more exciting - hairs standing still and bristled at every word.

chobi
"I'll focus on the moment..." Her words trailed off as she turned to face him, her nose very close to his own.

Beflecken normally may have urged the female to share but right now emotions and hormones were clearly quite high right now. He was face to face with her and her nose was so close to his own that Beflecken was having a hard time controlling himself. His blue eyes stayed on her green eyes and he let the moment last as he studied her face.

"The moment...." He repeated and pressed his nose to hers in a very sweet tender moment. He would be sweet to Mjrn even if the two were running away from something much more. Words were not what either needed right now. Something more physical seemed to be pulling the gravity of the two closer and closer.

This writer decided that the rest could be left to imagination as it was not quite safe to type out. Imaginations are much stronger than any words that I might type. Let the evening fade the scene to black and let these two lonely souls some peace and comfort if but for one night.