[PRP] What Now? (Eyzaak/Trevel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When: Bloodfest 2018 somewhere within Civisect near the Whole Hog booth.

"Honesty is grounded in humility and indeed in humiliation, and in admitting exactly where we are powerless."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:18 pm
Eyzaak had to admit the last couple days had been a lot of fun. The blueblood loved Bloodfest. He was so excited Trevel had invited him to host a booth with him. Eyzaak wasn't sure what it was about his friend...but he had an amazing friend and more. It was hard to explain. He knew he had feelings for Autumn even if she likely was to busy for him. Not that he really was upset. They were good friends and were competitive with each other. Trevel did too...but it wasn't the same. He didn't like annoying him in the same way. Rubbing his neck sheepishly he pulled his favorite hat down deeper onto his head in Hope's of in vain hiding the blue dusted flush on his face. Kicking at a pile of snow he cleared his throat as he peered back in the direction he knew Trevel would be coming from.

It was night three and Eckios was on Booth duty tonight. It had been Eyzaak's job the night before.

Grinning he shot a gloved hand into the air, waving enthusiastically. "Yo!!! We should go get some food together or play some games. Pleaasse?" Eyzaak didn't need to plead but he did it for added sucking up to him. Bouncing over towards him he had his hands behind his back. He had gotten the other a music theme bracelet for him...the other had plenty of money...but it was the little things, right? He looked at the other with an awkward sheepish smile. "Oh...um...before we go I wanted to um..uh.." he started to pull the item from behind his back but wondered if maybe it was a dumb idea. Nah. He would do it anyway....the worst the other did was laugh at him and decline the gift.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm
Trevel was glad to finally get a break from the booth, especially since it was with his blue blooded friend. It'd already been a long few days of the event, then again... they did have to set everything up which took a lot of time. The high blood looked to his lusus flying around eating bugs. He shook his head as he changed his attention to Eyzaak as he tried to hide his blush from him. Raising a brow, he leaned in close to him so that their faces were close to one another. "Oh? You are hungry, are you? For what?" He smirked, "Maybe... my lips?" He teased. He had noticed the changed in the blue blood's attitude towards him recently so he figured to play on it, just as he was with Kio.

The purpleblood took a step back, running his fingers through his hair as if bored. "Maybe I should host a kissing booth next bloodfest and let all the pretty trolls kiss me." He announced, looking to Eyzaak from the corner of his eye for a reaction. Hearing he had something for him, he broke his bored facade in interest. "I like gifts... what do you got there?" He asked, raising a brow and leaning in to try and steal a look.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 pm
Eyzaak looked surprised as his friend got so dangerously close to him. O...kaay....why...was he so close??! "W..what?" He asked in disbelief at his smirk. "Watchya mean...oh. Aw bro come onnnn really?." his face felt like it was on fire. Holy s**t. He felt like the other was playing with his emotions. Not that it really upset him, it was weird if anything to realize his friend was teasing him so boldly.

Sundry nudged into Eyzaaks side, nuzzling his troll as he heard his distressed shouting. Suddenly distracted, the creature's tail swished as its wings fluttered in a vain attempt to get up to Trevels lusus. the young beast wasn't very good at flying yet, unfortunately.

Just as Eyzaak was going to say something else... he watched the other look bored and mention a kissing booth. BLEEEEEECK. Eyzaak felt his temper flare slightly as he gave the other an unamused stare. "Wait..why ya wanna kiss a buncha strangers??" Eyzaak replied back...almost snapping it without meaning to. He turned darker blue as he scoffed and looked away. Why was he annoyed?! Eyzaak's eyes flickered back to this friend as he tried to sneak a peek.

Blowing a small raspberry at him he pushed the necklace into his hand. Eyzaak quietly hoped he liked his present...his cold hands lingered on the others as he kicked at the ground. "I made the metal symbols....I had a little help with the strap from a nice greenblood who had four horns and a cool fancy symbol, but um.." He was dying from embarrassment! "I..yeah...just thought it suited you." He mumbled quietly, hiding half his face in his blue bandana.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:36 pm
Trevel was more than amused by Eyzaak's reaction to the kissing booth. "Oh? Why not?... Unless, it bothers you? I couldn't imagine why it would..... Hmm." He teased more, tapping his own chin before smirking to the blue blood. "Maybe you just selfishly wants my lips and kisses for yourself?" He hypothesized before looking to the others hand in his. Made it himself, huh? The purple blood looked down to the bracelet with his symbol in metal. It was pretty cool looking, he had to admit. "I accept your gift to romance me." He smirked, teasing him more before putting the necklace on.

"Neato. Thanks." He added, leaning in close again.. only this time his lips were centimeters away from Eyzaak's. "You just want in my pants.... Dirty little trash monger." He smirked, moving from him and heading towards the food booths. "Let's get some food."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 pm
Eyzaak felt his teeth clench together at the others obvious amusement at his expense. His sniff node nostrils flared in annoyance. "O-K?! Now you're going too far!!" He tried to laugh off the others teasing. Just as he thought the worst was over... the other seemed to be cooking up more ridiculous comments. "WHAT?!" Eyzaak roared at the other. The blueblood felt his jaw drop open. This guy could be so unbelievable sometimes. "Romance...you...?? I just wanted to give you a gift sheesh.." He tried to explain. Scoffing he looked away rubbing his neck.

Just as he looked back, the other was super close. Again. Knocking his knuckles against the other's shoulder, Eyz smirked suddenly. "Nah. I just think your night-dreaming now pal." He challenged. Walking with him, he pushed his hands into his pockets for warmth. "Aight. I'm starvin' anyway." Looking at the other, he paused as he studied Trevel.

"After Bloodfest when it ain't so crowded back at your place..I gotta talk to you about something okay? It's not about all this stuff. I just don't wanna blabber about it in public." Eyzaak had decided to tell Trevel the truth about who he was. It wasn't gunna be easy, but he couldn't keep hiding it from the purpleblood either.

Pushing that aside, grinned for now. Flashing him a wide, teasing smile suddenly. Leaning in, he whispered into the others spongeclots. "By the way, you're a jerk... but uh. I do like you." Eyzaak pulled back, darting over to get in line for food as he sunk back into his bandana to hide his embarrassment from the outside world.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:50 pm
Trevel was more that pleased with himself by house flustered his friend got. He wondered how he would have reacted if he actually kissed him. He had his bet on Eyzaak exploding with embarrassment but who knew.

Smirking at they made it to the food stand, Trevel listened to the others whisper. Raising a brow he looked to him, even more amused. "Of course you like me.... I'm the best of the best. What's not to like?" He gave the other a smug look as he got in line with him. He ordered his food then sat at a table with the blue blood. "So, I was thinking... The military could use some better advertisements. I might apply." He mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Eyzaak was annoyed the other looked so damn pleased with himself at his expense. Gog, Trevel could be a real piece of work! He rolled his eyes at the other troll as he ignored his smug, shitty wide grin. Eyzaak couldn't really be mad at him. Trevel was who he was. That was something the blueblood could count on. Groaning at the other, he lightly swatted at the purpleblood as he so proudly announced he was the best of the best. "You're soooo modest aintchya?" He snorted at the other with a small chuckle. Once he'd placed his order, he plopped down across from his friend, leaning in as he rests his chin in a gloved palm.

Whatever else Eyzaak was going to say made his throat tight, his pumpbiscuit dropped into his nutrition sack. Trevel wanted to possibly get involved with the military. Ah...not good. What did that mean for the future? He felt his throat tighten, it was hard to formulate any coherent thoughts. Blinking once or twice he tilted his head. "Oh yea? Well, ya got 'nuff talent, I can see that." He settled for, wondering if he should rethink his decision to tell him after all? ********. He'd have to anyway...losing one of his best friends sounded like s**t but...what if he found out anyway? What then?

Damn, why was life so ******** COMPLICATED?! "Plus, man. You'll go far. Whatever ya do." He smiled suddenly, genuinely complimenting him.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:55 pm
Trevel stretched a bit before chowing down on his food, noticing some hesitation in his friend... Odd. Shrugging it off for now, he smirked. "Didn't know modest was the same as vain." He chuckled, softly elbowing the other. "And of course I will go far, like I said, I'm the best of the best." He gave a playful smug look before finishing his food then working on his drink. "Think I'm going to play a group thing with the winners on the last day." He mentioned, suddenly sitting up straight.

"Oh!!! We should do a prize for a special someone that came by karaoke everyday so far... Think you can help me make a personal microphone?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:59 pm
Eyzaak perked up once food was in front of him. Manners and social, classy s**t wasn't what he was good at. Chowing down on his food, he had to admit this stuff was seriously divine. The cook behind the Booth had his vote for best tasting food around these parts for sure. Pushing his unpleasant thoughts aside, for now, he focused on the hear and now. He'd cross that mess of bridge later. "HA! Whatever I'm the most modest ever ok?" He teasingly jabbed at him with the fork teasingly.

Rolling his eyes, Eyzaak finished up as he sipped on his drink. Sighing pleasantly he rubbed his stomach, passing some of his leftovers to Sundry who had stuck with the boys.

Eyzaak's eyes lit up as Trevel suddenly sat up straight, and got excited. A wide toothy grin lit up Eyzaak's face. "Oh damn dude that would be hella rad! Yeaaah! I'll help make somethin' for ya sure!" He offered the other a bright smile as he beamed, proud to be able to put his own skillset to use.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:02 pm
Trevel laughed, "Yeah, the trash monger is modest." He teased more, getting up and tossing his plate in the garbage after checking the bottom for a mark. He then stretched again and looked to the blue blood trash monger, "Good, good. For now, let's head to assjacked and get that taken care of today... Kio mentioned he wanted a plushie." Trevel paused, having already made the decision to go out of his way for the tealblood, simply because he felt like it. "So I was thinking of getting him one." He mentioned, moving a few steps before looking back. Trevel had an expectant look on his face. "Come on, let's go." He smirked, making sure Eyzaak was following before heading off.  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games