Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image

Raha stretched, blinking in the early-morning light. Nearby, his oldest friend dozed, prompting a grin. When he'd arrived, the cheetah wasn't sure - sometime after he'd dropped off to sleep, apparently. He'd be worried about any other large predator being able to get so close without waking him up, but he suspected he'd caught Rangi's scent and his subconscious had known it wasn't a threat.

Dropping to a crouch, he crept closer, placing each foot carefully, so as to not awaken his "prey".

As he got within pouncing distance, his tail lashed playfully, his muscles tensing in preparation of his final leap.

User Image

Chapa'rangi didn't even open his eyes to ruin Raha's fun. "If you actually pounce, I'm dragging you into the next river we come across." He spoke leisurely, as if he hadn't a care in the world. Truthfully, he was exhausted, having only gotten an hour or two of sleep in - but he needed to get up soon, if they didn't want to be moving around during the hottest part of the day.

Reluctantly, jaw cracking in a massive yawn, he dragged himself to his feet, giving himself a shake and shooting a mock-baleful glare at Raha. The cheetah had always been much more of a morning cat than he was.

"Late night?" Raha asked, smirking. He'd had enough rude midnight awakenings at the leopard' paws to feel any guilt whatsoever.

He shrugged. "Kind of. Didn't have much luck hunting, and didn't call it quits until later than usual."

He'd found a meerkat or two, so he wasn't agonizingly hungry this morning, but he'd hoped for something a little more substantial.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 pm
[quote="Vashtya]

Dundrasil was determined to find his friends and family, following his small little living group being taken from him. He was sure lions had taken them, but why and where were beyond him. He was still very young, in the scheme of things, and had not really been aware of the dealings of the older members of his band. Maybe they had done something to the wrong lions, but what could that have possibly been?

No, lions were just evil, and had come for them in the night. They left blood and destruction, and a few dead bodies. It was the ones that weren't there when he woke up that he was sure could still be out there. Kidnapped, maybe slaves in a pride, but not dead.

He would find them. No matter what.

Ahead, he saw a cheetah and another cat, though not a lion, together. They seemed to be playing, or practicing, and Dundrasil approached cautiously in case they turned out to be aggressive. He trusted other cheetah, though, and was actually just glad to see another creature. He felt like he'd been traveling alone, not even seeing anyone else, for days.

Clearing his throat, he approached as respectfully as he could manage.

"Uhm... excuse me."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:49 pm
Raha stiffened almost imperceptibly, hearing the younger cheetah's approach seconds before he spoke. The courteous tone prompted a friendly smile, though - he didn't scent, or hear anyone else nearby, other than Rangi...and the leopard didn't look overly concerned, either.

"Hi there," he said easily, shifting slightly so he faced the other cheetah directly.

Rangi stretched, his posture relaxed as he eyed the newcomer curiously. It could be intimidating, approaching a pair of large cats that one didn't know, although he supposed that he and Raha were less intimidating than most. Smiling slightly himself, he shook his head.

"There's nothing to excuse yourself for - if anything, you've spared me from being the sole recipient of his sense of humor this morning." He said drily, inclining his head in Raha's direction.

"At least I have a sense of humor," Raha teased, rolling his eyes.before turning his attention back to Dundrasil. "I'm Raha, and this stick-in-the-mud is Chapa'rangi." He introduced them both with a grin, sidestepping the predictable, half-hearted swat that was aimed his way.

"I don't know that a terrible one really counts," Rangi retorted, although his tone lacked any real bite. "And regardless, it's always nice to see a new face - especially when it's not sporting a snarl." He continued, redirecting it smoothly to more directly include Dundrasil.

Lithiasaur
I am so sorry for taking so long aghhh <333

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces