[BATT] Mutant Match (Selune - Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:28 pm
"Cynril!" Selune called as she spotted the mutant blood. It was such a treat living in the swamp, one always ran into friends. She had seen him at the bloodfest booths and was pretty amazed by his booth. "I liked your booth! It was pretty brave, really, to do a big battle like thing." The greenblood giggled. "Im sorry I missed out on pelting you with snowballs."

Selune looked around. There wasn't really much snow anymore... but that didn't mean she couldn't make it up to Cynril anyway. The greenblood just needed a projectile... Her eyes lit up as she noticed the spinecones that were only recently revealed now that the snow was gone.

"What do you think?" She asked as she picked up one of the cones, "Want me to make it up to you right now?" Her eyes sparkled, ready for mischief. She was gonna throw it no matter what he said.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:02 pm
Quote:
HP:20/20

Cynril had a lot of fun during bloodfest. He had missed going out of the swamp ever since getting grounded. Byakko had her reasons, even if he was still a bit resentful. He was mad, but he still loved the older and much wiser mutant. The teen had been out, taking a walk around the outpost to entertain him for a while.

If he went back home, he'd surely had to train for more than a few hours and he was feeling lazy to do so. Akko would surely forget, right?

The silverblood whipped his head back once he heard his name and smiled brightly at the sight of the winged mutant. "G-good to see you Lune !" He had stopped his tracks to meet up with his old friend. She had grown quite a lot now that he had noticed. Time sure flies by. No pun intended.

"Aha! Thanks but, I wasn't really brave... You were though! I have never running a Booth with someone else." More specifically, a royalist. He assumed the big blue blood was one. "Don't worry a-about it! You were busy!

She had began eying their surroundings and tried to do the same. Most of the snow had already melted and there couldn't be a snow fight without any snow. But then she picked up a pine cone and had a mischievous look on her face.

Pinecone fight?

"Sure thing L'une." He smirked, picking up one from the swampy ground and inspected it. It didn't take him long to toss a pine cone at her to see if she was ready for this and hid behind one of the nearby trees, using it as a fort. "Let's do it!" Hé tossed another one, not checking it he had hit.  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 pm
HP: 17/20
Took 3
DMG: 6

Selune picked up what Cynril was implying and she gave a guilty smile. Thats right, Quella was a royalist. They were so close she forgot about it sometimes. In reality, she should not be with Quella, but her plumpbiscuit beat otherwise...

Then she was hit with a pincone and her worries were swept away in the heat of battle. "Hiya!" She shouted as she threw one of the seed pods in response. "What?! Are you hiding!?" The greenblood challenged. Getting some cover was a good idea in all fairness. Maybe Quella's rashness was rubbing off on her.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 pm
HP: 14/20

Cynril does 0 DMG!

"Yeah, I am!" He said with a grin. It took him a long time to realize that counting with a good defense, he could go offensive. The mutant peeked over, readying another shot when Selune managed to hit him. Damn it! He had to be more careful if he wanted to win!

He huffed, picking up as many cones as he could before eying another tree to hide behind. "Take that!" He threw a handful before scurrying away to another tree. Unluckily he had missed his target!

"Hey, if I win... You gotta tell me more about your friend. He smirked. "That a-and cookies. Can't forget about those!
Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:44 pm
HP: 17/20
Took 0
DMG: 2

Selune blushed. Well she had to win now. Quella was... was a taboo so to speak. "And if i win..." She grinned with an idea that would surely distract the mutantblood from any curiosity. "You have to help me make cookies!" And by that of course she meant she would tell Cyn what to do and then get cookies afterwards. That counted as "help", right?

"So really, you want me to win!" Selune winked as she flew up into the air and pelted the boy with pinecones from above.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:02 pm
HP: 12/14

It'd be a double win for him now, right? Cynril was conflicted. "Gog, you're good at this!" Of course she was! She had wings! WINGS! Cynril tried to avoid the cones with no luck. At least he managed to pick up some she had thrown and launched them back to her.

"Fine, I'll help! A-and maybe teach you how to skate." When the water froze up again. "U-unless you want me to show you how to do a magic trick. That could work too right?

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 pm
HP: 15/20
Took 2
DMG: 0

Selune grinned in pride, and posed mid-air. Her prideful grin died mid pose as she ended up dropping her pinecones. Ooof, not cool. Her eyes lit up at the mention of magic tricks. "Magic you say?" She flew down to the ground to pick up some more projectiles. "I like magic," The greenblood readdied her pinecone. "Well no i better win!"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:07 pm
HP: 12/20

"D-dream on ! I'll beat you!" He grinned as he took the time to gather more ammo and stored it behind the tree like his life depended on it. "besides, I need to hear all about it. He had always thought of Selune as a nice troll who followed the rules. Definitely not like him who broke them all the time.

Luckily he didn't have any secrets. Except his blood color. But that didn't count. Taking his aim, he tried to hit her with a cone again. He wanted to win this, not only for the gossip, he just wanted the cookies. Gosh if Selune gave cynril cookies he'd most likely forget about the other half of the deal.

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:14 pm
HP: 9/20
Took 6
DMG: 4

Selune was sticking her tongue out at the other boy when the pinecone landed right in her mouth. She was sputtering and spitting. "H-hey! Rude shot!" She hollered between spits. She had to get him back, the greenblood thought to herself as she threw the next cone.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 pm
HP: 8/20

Cynril couldn't stop laughing. God that had been a really good shot! He had to lean against a tree as he laughed out loud. Soon after a cone came right at him and bonked him on the head.

"Ow! Time out, time out!" Cynril gestured before hiding and gathering more pinecone to throw at Selune. He threw a couple of them before hiding behind the next nearby tree.  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 pm
HP: 3/20
Took 6
DMG: 5

A tear came to her eye as another pinecone hit her. "Cheater!" She said, "Calling time out!" Oh well, at least she was able to get a good hit in herself.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 pm
HP: 3/20

I'm not exactly a cheater! Well, Cynril couldn't say we wasn't a cheater. Except for that one time in which he was too terrified to cheat. More pine cones came his way and he actually thought of forfeiting this cone war, but just the very thought of winning cookies for himself was worth to try shooting one last time. Hoping that he could actually win this game.

And he did...

HE DID. Did he just... Win?!

Oh my Gog?!" Cynril just couldn't believe it. His training with Byakko was actually paying off!!!

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff