[PRP] Stag Beast Hunt Gone Cold (Quella - Selune) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella was still getting used to her new body. It was faster, stronger, almost too quick. She'd fallen down a lot in the last few weeks. Still, she was excited. Everything in Alternia felt like it was new. She was just seeing all of it for the first time. Quella had decided, despite the winter storms, that she was going to hunt the great hornbeasts of the forest. She couldn't think of a better way to test herself than a hunt that not even Akurra would have attempted, in the howling winter gales, and she'd wrapped up extra tight to try and keep herself warm.

She looked back to see Selune, still fighting against the howling wind and hip-deep snow. The greenblood was sheltering her eyes against the blast of blowing sleet as they navigated down into the canyon, but the wind was starting it get worse. Quella shivered, more out of worry for the winged troll than fear. She hadn't expected the stories of the winter storms to understate the danger, but... well, she'd definitely wanted Selune along.

After all, she was Pack. That's what Pack did.

"It's too much right now!" Quella shouted to the greenblood over the roaring wind. "We need to find some shelter before the day!" She'd brought thier inflatable recuperacoons in a sack on her back, but they wouldn't last out in the open. They desperately needed to find someplace to stay before dawn hit.

Micillia

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:48 am
Selune shivered in her warm clothing, the chill getting through the layers of coats, scarves, sweaters, and the like. she had made sure to strap her wings down like she did in her disguised form. She really really didnt want them to freeze off or something. The greenblood had to sheield her eyes to even see where Quella was, the wind whipping big flakes of snow too big to be called flakes. Maybe more like a slury of snow.

"Quella" Selune tried to say, watching her quiet words get swept away. The blueblood was getting farther away, and selune was starting to panic. All she wanted at that moment was to grab Quella. To feel something solid, comforting, in the sea of white. The greenblood felt the panic turn to relief as Quella turned around and faced her. She could hardly make out the blueblood's words, but Quella's outstretched hand Selune grabbed onto like a lifeline.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella grabbed Selune's hand, dragged her close through the snow. "Hey." she said, close to the other troll. Breath steamed from the blueblood's scarf, freezing in tiny powdery crystals that were instantly whipped away by the wind. "It's ok. I gotcha."

She turned around, hoisted the greenblood onto her back. The winged troll felt like she weighed nothing at all. Without time to marvel over her new strength, she began to wade into the wind, heading for the shelter of the canyon she'd seen earlier. The wind would be stronger, but... maybe she could find an outcrop, something to shield them from the worst of it. Step by step, Quella broke the deep drifts of snow until she could see the cliff walls looming before her.

Selune held tight to her, shifting with the sway of Quella's hips as she drove forward. A small black spot leapt out at her in the flashing white of snow. A cave? She drove towards it, legs still getting tired.

"A cave!" she managed to shout over the roaring of the wind. She set down the greenblood, ducking inside the small entrance to make sure nothing lived inside. Maybe she could make a fire, dry off.

Micillia

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:14 pm
Selune felt a hundred times better with Quella's hand in her own, and was filled with relief when the blueblood picked her up. She blushed as quella held her to her chest. The moment of intimancy seemed to last too long, and yet too short. She was almost relieved when it turned into a piggyback ride. The greenblood sat in the cave, just breathing, for a moment, before she looked over to quella.

"Hey, ill look for something to make a fire with, if you dont mind setting up the tent that is." Selune took a breath, and examined the cave. Luckily it looked like something had made this cave a bit of a nest last spring, she didnt want to think why they wernt here now tho...There were a few logs, sticks, and the like to make a fire with, and the greenblood collected them all up. She looked around, and found the best spot, so the fire wouldnt be blown out immediatly. Moving to make a fire she breathed, relizing she had held been holding her breath. She was so relieved they had brought matches.

Selune looked the cave over, and nodded to herself as she maneuvered a stick to act as a clothes line or sorts. "Hey," Selune started as she took off her top layer. "Well, my top layer is kinda, well, did get wet. Do you want me to take yours and hang it up too?" The fire crackled appealingly in the background.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella nodded at the greenblood, shedding the layers of ice-crusted furs to the cold stone of the cave floor. As she unwound the scarf from her face, she shot Selune a smile. Maybe it had been a little bit dangerous, be she'd enjoyed that little taste of danger. "Thank you" she said, handing her furs to the winged troll. Her voice was low to her own ears, growly. That serum had really done a number on her.

Not missing a beat, she arched her back and stretched, working out her muscles from their long hike, and set her spear aside. She set up the tent with quiet efficiency, then hydrated their recuperacoons and set them inside. Stepping out, she joined the greenblood at the fire. As she stretched out on the warming rock, she realized there was steam coming off her tunic and breeches as well. The snow must have seeped into the furs more than Quella had realized. The hunter flushed a bit, then began to strip to her underclothes with a shrug. No sense catching hypothermia.  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:19 pm
"Oh!" Selune said, a little surprised as quella started to strip down. She looked at her own clothes, "Um, i, i guess it really, uh, it really did soak through." She said blushing as she busied herself with taking off a few layers herself.

The greenblood both tried to avert her eyes, yet also enjoying the peeks she let herself catch. Quella had... grown a lot. Not that selune had seen the blueblood in her underthings before, but she looked so much more mature, and Selune caught herself staring, Her face turned bright green as she saw Quella seeing her looking. She felt nude with only her small, lacy bra, and her lacy underwear. She liked lace, okay?!

"Ahhhaha, that was, that was quite the hike huh?" She said, faking the laughter. "The cold really managed to get through all those layers." She was huddled by the fire. "Are, you, are you still cold?" Selune said, looking up through her eyelashes. "My hands are pretty warm now, if you want me to hold..." She didnt finish the sentence, flustered that she even said that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella stretched again, muscle sliding over toned muscle in her back and shoulders as she tried to work some of the frozen feeling from her. Every single part of her ached now that she was getting feeling back, and it felt like her hands and feet were on fire. She could see that Selune had stripped down to her underthings as well - smart - but hers were lacy and frilly, unlike Quella's simple cloth. Quella cocked her head to the side, gave the greenblood a quizzical look. Why was she flushing? It wasn't like they were naked or anything.

"It was an ok hike, I guess. For a warm-up." Quella supressed a shiver, gave the greenblood a grin. "I get the feeling you don't wanna hold me for my sake, though. Are you still cold?"  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 pm
Selune smiled bashfully, she was caought! "Y-yeah, i am." Mostly it was her butt tho. The cold stone was, well, cold. Well, she said she was, so now she had to. Its not like she could say she was cold and then refuse quella's offer. She scooted one inch closer to the blueblood.

"Just a warm up, huh? Wow Quella." She said, moving over another single inch.

"Did, uh, did you go through some traning or something?" She said again, moving one inch towards the other girl

"I mean, you were always strong," she said, as she rememberd a past even and laughed. "I mean, you took on a whole tractor!" Again, one inch was scooted.

"You uh, yeah, you look like you really could take on a tractor now..." She said, scooting one inch closer. There, 5 inches closer. yep, that was enough  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella rolled her eyes. "Don't talk to me about tractors. I don't even wanna think about the damn things." The blueblood turned, grabbed selune as she was inching closed, and picked her up like she was a toy, ignoring the little squeak of protest. She set her back down in front of the fire, then scooched in until she was up tight against selune's back, holding the tiny greenblood tight against her. Quella's hands wandered for a second over the greenblood's middriff, unsure of quite where to land. Had Selune always been this... soft? Quella had never noticed.

She coughed awkwardly to fill the space, then continued. "Uh. Yeah. I guess I've been working out some. Training and whatnot." She flushed deeply, the warmth of it running from her face all along her body. Why the hell was she embarrassed?  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:29 pm
"I, i can tell" Selune said, "You really have been working out" She could feel Quella's strong, solid body behind her, warming her up. "I-" She started, and then stopped, as she felt quella's hands on her exposed tummy. She didnt know what to do! Quella's hands. was, she sposed to stop them? Could.. could she just... leav them? Quella hugged herself closer and Selune could now feel as apposed to see her grown up body.

Selune was silent. Quella's hand was still there. For some reason, she felt okay with it all. She put her hand on Quella's and squeezed it, also squeezing her eyes shut. "I missed you.." She said quietly. "You left, and came back... diffrent..."

Selune stiffened, would quella take that as a insult? "I mean! In a good way! Like, your really cool, i mean, youve always been cool! But," Selune relaxed again, a little. "but i guess i just missed you." She said, holding Quella's hand to her stomach, and leaning back into her body. "I feel like i missed something you went through..." She turned her head, shyly looking at quella from over her shoulder. "I wish i had been there..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:51 pm
"Trust me," Quella said, quiet. Remembering the lab, how it had smelled, the screaming. The cold tables and smell of chemical cleaner. "You wouldn't have wanted to be there." She could tell there was just a little edge to her voice, and she wished she could stop. She bit it back as Selune leaned into her, just let herself enjoy the feeling of her body.

"I'm sorry," she said, tearing up just a little bit. "It's all a bit new for me. I... it all changed at once, and it was more than I expected. And. I guess that's why I asked you to come with me?" She could feel herself choking up a little, squeezing the greenblood more than she meant. "I just felt like I was leaving you behind. Or you were leaving me. Whatever. I wanted to be Pack again."  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 pm
Selune smiled a small smile, as she felt quella hug her tighter. She wanted to hug her as well, but... this was just so intimate... so, close. She didnt want to reuin the moment. So she did what she could. She took Quella's hand and pulled it up to her chest, hugging the blueblood's arm as tight as she could. "I wolnt ever leave you Quella." she sighed and stroked the blueblood's hand, as it rested between her breasts. "Dont leave me, okay?"

It didn't feel scary. It didn't feel like something she should feel embarrassed about. She truly loved Quella. She wanted to hold the blueblood close. She felt so safe, so at home, so happy in the blueblood's arms. She shifted a little, so by turning she could face Quella. The greenblood looked into the blueblood's eyes. "Promise?" She whispered, their faces almost touching.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:31 pm
Quella flushed some more, her hand caught by the insistant greenblood. She'd never really thought of Selune like that, but... why not? "Won't" the hunter managed to croak out, her voice sounding rough to even her own ears. "I mean, I won't leave you." Quella let Selune hold her, enjoying the feeling of thier closeness. It was good, the fire beginning to warm the ground around them at last. Quella could feel her flush deepening as Selune turned on her side to meet her eyes.

She almost felt a little scared of the greenblood.

Why had she never considered these flushed feelings for Selune? She'd been right here the whole time. Quella hadn't really thought that she could possibly have any feelings like that back. She was confused. That made her flush even more. It made her feel... like prey. Like she was being hunted.

Quella did the hunting.

She leaned in slowly to the greenblood, eyes open. "Promise." The blueblood said. Then, she cautiously tilted her head forward, inching slowly so as not to spook the girl. Just... like she would with an animal in the forest. Ever so slowly, she give the winged trolls a cautious kiss, just barely trailing her lips on the greenblood's in her nervousness.  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:35 pm
Selune felt the kiss, light on her lips, their breaths shallow in their nerviousness. She pulled back, letting out a breath she didnt know she was holding, and then let her lips touch Quella's again. Soft, just feeling the blueblood's breath. The blueblood was strong, tough even. She could face a storm! Lift a truck!

But, her lips... Quella's breath was soft, and selune could just feel them breathing together, before she leaned in again. She closed her eyes as she kissed Quella again, still softly, but with more feeling. her worry, her thinkpan, seemed to float away as she was filled with a different feeling, one that felt light, fluffy, and one that made her kiss Quella more, a little harder. She licked Quella's lips as she pulled away just a little. The greenblood looked up into quella's eyes as she moved her other hand to quella's waist, turning herself to face the blueblood more  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff