Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 pm
The tremors that shook the caves sorta made her uneasy so she had escaped their dark hallows and was currently standing in the darkness of the night, though there was something going on in the sky. Odd lights kept filling up the dark reaches of the black ink that spread itself above her. Tugging the furred collar with one paw she adjusted it across her shoulders a little more and moved over towards the waters that were a short walk from the caves entrance.

Letting out a soft sigh she sat down and returned her gaze skyward, the night was almost perfect, it just needed one more thing and that would be the cherry on top. By one more thing she meant one other lion. She hadn't seen him in a few days and she was missing his company, perhaps that was saying something about her relationship with him.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

((Apologies for being slow <3 RL stuff x DD))

Fanya loved the prides new home and the caverns had been a great place to meditate and do his job as a scribe but as of late there had been strange noises and tremors and a ton of rumors. Some nights you could go out and see strange lights in the skys that were beautiful yet haunting and a tad unnerving if you linked these events starting almost all at the same time. He wasn't sure what the glow in the ocean had been about that had come some time earlier if that had been an omen or if it had nothing to do with anything at all. Being on the superstitious side he was inclined to lean that the occurrences were linked and that it had been a bad omen.

The light cream lion was out tonight to gaze at the stars and record the way the lights happened. Maybe there was some pattern that could be analyzed or maybe this was all random and no mortal would ever be able to fully grasp the gravity of the situation at paw. Fanya was willing to put the time in to find out for sure what might or might not be occurring.

However, as exciting as recording every little bit of data was, his eyes set on a familiar sight gazing up at the lights with in the sky. It took only a moment for Fanya to make up his mind to abandon the scroll and approach Dior.

"Care if I join you?" He gave her a hopeful grin. Fanya had a little bit of a thing for Dior.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:32 pm
Alpaca Chobi

As if by the grace of the God's a voice cut through the warm air and rested delightfully upon her ears, turning her head she smiled at him. "Please, I'd very much like your company."

Looking back towards the sky again she cocked her head slightly and glanced over towards him briefly, "What do you think about these lights?" Uncertain of what was causing them exactly and she was curious to know what he thought about them. Her stomach fluttered a little bit and she kept her eyes on him a moment longer before looking back towards the lights.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

Fanya felt a great deal of relief that Dior was okay with him joining her side. He took a seat beside her and allowed his eyes to scan the over head sky taking in the lights and looking thoughtful. His answer to her question was not intimidate as he was a lion that liked to think before answering such things.

"I don't really know as I've never seen anything like these. I don't really know if its a good omen or a sign that doom is on the way," He frowned remembering the mystery of the ocean that glowed. He hadn't been so sure about that but shortly after spirits seemed to flood the halls of the pride and tremors began to become more and more frequent.

"Never in my life have I seen so many strange things. A cavern full of quartz, ghostly lights, glowing ocean, lights in the sky and..." He almost said a beauty like you but he chocked last minute and the words died in his maw. Fanya still was a shy lion after all.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:17 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"I've never seen anything like it either, even in my travels before finding my home here." It had been a while since she had spoke about her times before coming to find herself here. Listening as he spoke she kept her eyes upon him so that he had her attention fully. Watching as he frowned she wondered what kind of doom or omen it could foretell.

"I'm sure that everything will be alright, there is nothing but good lions here and beautiful spirits." It was true, there were so many good hearts and souls within the lands, she found it unlikely any doom might befall their lands, but who was to say in the end.

Cocking her head she watched him curiously, he had paused in his words and she wondered if perhaps there was something he was too nervous to say. Perhaps she should say it for him, and pray to the Gods he felt the same way and was reading this right. Pawing at the sand for a moment she looked at the ground before returning her soft gaze towards him. "I like you Fanya, as more than a friend...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Fanya's ears twitched at the notion that everything would be alright. So far nothing horrible had happened to the pride only some spooky voices and strange lights which hadn't hurt anyone. Fanya had no time to process that thought though as Dior hinted to something that almost made him fall on his side. He looked at her with a shocked expression not entirely sure what to say.

There was a long pause.

"Dior...." He began, "Do you mean that .. you... ummmmmm... " He coughed to clear his throat, "I mean do you mean.. Are you saying... Ummm.. Dior...?" Words had a hard time forming in his throat as his throat was starting to feel dry from nervousness.

"What I mean is .. I .. Really like you more than a friend too." He finally managed, "I mean I ......."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi

He was quite a bit longer than she had expected he might be, though she wasn't entirely worried and then she smiled as he spoke. He was so cute when he was nervous and she couldn't help but she reached over and gave him a big lick on the cheek. "Should we do something about it then? I mean, if you want to keep seeing where things are going, that's fine with me. But I don't think anyone else could steal me away from you." Her voice was light and full of laughter, there was so much about him that she adored. "I am happy to know you feel the same way."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:31 pm
AstoriaFallen

Fanya felt his heart swell with relief when she confessed that no one else had her eye. He wanted more with Dior and he knew the two would be able to have more together. There was this feeling in his heart that told him some how this was right.

"I think we have to do something about it now," A shy grin uncurled upon his maw, "I think I need to ask proper. Dior... would you .. Would you .. want to be exclusive for a time? If no one else has asked I'd really like to try to woo you." He turned bright red in the cheeks.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:40 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She was certain others had tried to woo her, but she'd failed to notice them, while it hadn't been her intent to friend zone a few, it is what ended up happening.

"I would like that very much." She knew it wouldn't take much for him to woo her, as she was already interested in him but she was excited to see what he might have in store for the future between them. It was exciting and she couldn't wipe the smile from her face. "Let's watch the sky some more, perhaps I can help you take notes on it?" She offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Helping me with the test eh?" He chuckled, "I suppose I could learn to take some notes. I am a scribe after all," He joked.

Sitting with her watching the lights in the sky was probably the best sounding idea he'd heard in a long time. The lion may have leaned in and placed his head to the side of hers. He was a tad awkward about it but only a tad. He'd learn to fully let his guard down around her soon and be comfortable to just sit there with her for a while longer.

The lights continued as if they were fireworks and Fanya's mind was too distracted to think deeper on it.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:17 pm
Smiling she turned her eyes back to the sky and hoped to be of some help at least.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games