Longest Mystery kin + art contest and crawfish boil! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:43 am
Hey guys! I'm back with a sorta not really semi-annual whatever kin and painting giveaway! My girl Longest Journey had a secret tryst and...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know what that means, right?

This contest is for a name and a sub-500 word short story about the kin. It could be a scene from their life, something they did, someone they met, their naming dream, whatever. There is no naming theme. You can enter for up to three of them, but you can only win one! Choose carefully! Each kin needs their own unique name and entry, i.e. you can't use the same entry three times. I'm curious to see who is going to get the most/least entries.

Winners get both the kin AND the laminated watercolor card mailed to them! International is totally cool, but please let me know if I need to put anything special on the customs declaration if this is the case. If you are not comfortable giving out a postal address, this might not be the contest for you.

The cards themselves are all ink, watercolor, and gouache on Arches cold press paper. The corners are punched with a matching pattern. The final cards are all laminated to protect them from moisture and greasy fingers - suitable for a bookmark or other such use. Like all my previous giveaways, they'll have their names written on the back before they're sealed up. heart

wahmbulance BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE wahmbulance

Judging is the worst part of doing these contests. There's always so many great entries. It's just not possible to give awards to every great entry, unless...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This year I have some consolation prizes! These three will be awarded to people who I thought had GREAT entries but were just slightly edged out by somebody else.

Use this form to enter:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kin I'm entering for:[/b] buck 1, zikwa 2, doe 3, buck 4, zikwa 5
[b]Kin name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (if zikwa, otherwise remove this)
[b]Entry:[/b] words words words

The entry period closes on September 8th, 11:59pm EST. Double check your entries to make sure they're for the right kin! Good luck everyone!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:06 am
Username: The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Kin I'm entering for: Zikwa 5
Kin name: See All (nickname: Blind)
Entry:

The buck was lying. His breathing was rapid, his voice tense. The smell of his sweat was almost overwhelming in the humid summer air. He was close to his breaking point, unable to talk his way out of his own convoluted tale and he knew it. A slight waft of air indicated that he had moved, but the wet mud underhoof was silent, meaning he hadn’t tried to run. It was likely that he had looked over his shoulder nervously, probably making sure that the doe standing across the meadow hadn’t come any closer.

No wonder - the accusations that See All had just placed before him could ruin his chances of ever seeing her again. “Look,” the buck finally started, lowering his voice to a whisper even though he had just made sure that no one else could hear them. I've got you. “You’re right, alright? I lied. I didn’t actually get the necklace from traveling to the plains and winning in a race against the stallion of a herd. I just had wild night with a traveling kiokote, you know how they are, last thing I remember is him swearing up and down that eating the mushroom would change my life and then I wake up the next morning with a pain in my head and the necklace round my neck. Wait, where are you going?”

But See All was already walking away, smile on his face. The buck didn’t have to worry, he wasn’t going to tell the lovely (he was sure) lady that her suitor bent the truth to impress her - there was no harm done, and he doubted the two would stay together for long, though stranger things have happened. He had gotten what he wanted, and could now leave with a easy heart. It was often difficult, getting to the truth, but someone had to do it.

Kin I'm entering for: Doe 3
Kin name: Knows More
Entry:

your strength is unmatched
but the victor is always
the one who knows more

Kin I'm entering for: Buck 1
Kin name: Not Suspect (nickname: Guilty)
Entry:

Guilty loped away slightly less gracefully than he was used to, not bothered at all by the angry bellows ringing out behind him. It seemed that the totoma was not pleased to find her food supplies greatly diminished. Guilty licked his lips and chuckled. The berries and dried meats were an absolute feast - his belly felt fit to burst.

Now all that was left was to find a relatively dry place to rest for a few days, and then... Guilty smiled. And then it was time to find a new victim.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:53 pm
Username: medigel
Kin I'm entering for: doe 3
Kin name: March Into Mystery

The biggest journeys begin with a smile
And it won't fade for quite a while!
With the whole of the world
Waiting for me to be hurled
About it, why, that's my style!

While the wind races through my hair,
All your mysteries will lay bare
For I have a nose
That with secrets would depose
And on top of that, a dramatic flair~

Be it prose or puzzle, I'm the best!
And I doubt anyone could contest
For who could match wits
With my glamour and glitz?
Why, no-one, you will attest!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm
Username: Lirilei
Kin I'm entering for: zikwa 2
Kin name: Wasted Time
Entry:
Go collect berries.

A simple task. One he could do with ease since a luscious patch of bushes laden with berries wasn't too far from where his tribe lived.

Except it really wasn't that simple for him. He was easily distracted, head cocked to listen to the trills of birds, the sounds of swamp life moving all around him. To lay down in a patch of sunlight and feel the warmth of it on his skin...and to then fall asleep like a lazy lynx in said sunlight, waking only once the sun had shifted away leaving him in shade and semi chilled.

Even then, he could have gathered plenty of berries to return with except he still didn't. He decided he wanted a swim and left his basket near the bush and took a dip in the water till he grew tired of that and stepped out shaking himself dry.

It continued like this through the day, doing everything but the task set to him until the sun began to lower, and he scrambled to hastily pick as many berries as he could before it got too dark a pitiful amount of berries in his basket though he didn't care. He'd picked them right? Right.

So he went back and ignored the annoyed sighs of others as he heard the chatter about how all he'd done was goof off and waste time. He'd been gone so long they'd thought maybe -this time- would turn out differently. That he'd come back laden down with berries. But no, he just didn't seem to care. He'd eaten his fill of berries while picking them so he left the barely full basket near a kin and went to the area he called his to lay down and go to sleep ignoring the dark looks being sent his way.

If they wanted it done right, maybe they shouldn't have sent him he figured. There was too much else to do and focus on than berry picking and chores after all.

Kin I'm entering for: Buck 1
Kin name: Don't Go Where I Can't Follow
Entry:
A flash of light filled the cave he sheltered in, younger acha crying out at the loudness of the storm, but he stood in the mouth of the cave watching the storm roll over and around them, the deep rumble of thunder resonating deep into his bones.

While others were frightened of the storm raging over head he found it calming. Soothing. It was as if the MotherFather was singing to him, and he closed his eyes to soak it in, both figuratively and literally the rain being whipped at the mouth and soaking him though he didn't care.

No it was worth enduring, to see the colors in the sky as the lightning danced through it. It was simply mesmerizing. Even before the others could tell it was ending, he knew, and he turned to the others with a smile. "It's done." two calm words, as the thunder lessened to a dull rumble, the rain slacking off until it was just a gentle rain and not the torrential downpour it had been.

The storm done, he stepped out into the swamp, ready to face the day with determination.

Kin I'm entering for: Buck 4
Kin name: Closer
Entry:

Heavy breathing.
The almost inaudible sound of something lurking behind...
Unable to see in the dark.
But you know anyhow.

prey

A snarl. A growl.
The sound of pouncing.
Close....coming closer... hot breath on face.

Sharp teeth, fetid breath looming, looming....

He woke with a cry, looking around, the dream clinging to his mind, and he struggled to shake it off. Just a dream. Nothing but that. A nightmare? A premonition? He didn't know, but it was enough to send his heart racing, and set his nerves on edge.

He breathed a deep sigh and exited where he was sleeping to get water, the cool liquid calming him, soothing him. Too much...

Not seeing that something was creeping ever closer.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:44 am
Username:Moxxiie
Kin name: Crimson Sunrise
Entry:
Sunlight sparkled on dew that lingered on the edge of leaves. Her eyes tried to focus in the hazy light as the rays trickled through to fall on her face. Something seemed...different. Her world seemed suddenly darker and everything had a red tint to it. She squinted and then blinked furiously, standing quickly in her bewilderment. It wasn't going away. She shook her head, clenching her eyes closed, opening them again to no avail. It was the same.

RED. All she could see was red. The leaves were red, but different shades of red than the branches. The sky was red, but different than the clouds she could spot through the canopy. She moved to find a better spot where she could see the sunrise. It was beautiful but terrifying at the same time. Red. Brilliant and vibrant shades and hues of red. She was both afraid and exhilarated at this sudden change in her eyesight. Scared that it had happened, but also awed by this new beautiful world she was experiencing. Was it just her? Had the whole world gone red, or was it just her eyes? She needed to know....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:37 pm
Username: Ruriska
Kin name: Loud Silence
Entry:

His world was one of darkness.

Sight denied him by his father’s heritage.

A shame, some said; but it was hard to miss something he had never known. In theory being able to see the world would make things easier. There were rocks and uneven dips in the land that could send him sprawling. He didn’t even have the extra senses that his Zikwa siblings were blessed with to help him get around.

But he wasn't the first to travel the Swamp blind and nor would he be the last.

When he discussed his experiences with others, he could only pity their own limits.

They could not stand still and hear all the life around him as he could. The tiniest drip from leaf to leaf could become a song, something to dance to. And, oh, how he loved to dance! It began with a sway, then the lift of a leg and the toss of his head.

With the sound of the world guiding him, he could flow and feel weightless.

He was free.

Username: Ruriska
Kin I'm entering for: zikwa 5
Kin name: Empty Skin
Entry:

They welcomed her into the family.

They were Zikwa like herself and she had sought them out in longing for the warmth and knowledge they so readily offered. They were gentle with her, told her stories of their kind, taught her their songs, kept her warm at night. Everything she had thought she had wanted.

It should have been enough.

But it wasn’t.

They gathered together, voices rising as one.

Her own was amongst them but it wasn’t the same. It wasn’t right. There was an hollow place inside her that she had wanted them to fill but not even this would make her whole. She didn’t belong here.

Empty Skin left them in the night.

Alone again, stumbling in the dark, a chasm inside, searching endlessly.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:16 pm
Username: Prolixity
Kin I'm entering for: buck 1
Kin name: A Map Of The Heart
Entry:

Here in the soft dark,
here in the center of everything,
here where the paths the heartbeat travels cross,
here is where you are,
here the numinous you;

the breathing silence,
the knowing sideways look at nobody,
the closed eye and the open eye,
the breath that is not quite laughter;

here is who you are and what,
the ecstatic celebration of all you are,
an abstract definition made flesh:

a map of the heart.

Username: Prolixity
Kin name: Droplet
Entry:

She dances on the sand, dancing to the irregular music of the wind. Her hooves make a pattern, one two three four, one two, one two three, tracing her dance. When she is done, there will be a tracery of footsteps behind her, writing down what she hears in the whistle of the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:59 am
Username: Jun D
Kin I'm entering for: buck 4
Kin name: Blooms Once
Entry:

He had an Acha frame, and half a Zikwa heart. And Zikwa eyes, under an Acha's eyescales. He could not see - not even glow. Only half his siblings could. It meant nothing to him, who had never seen; he had half a Zikwa heart.

He was green, they had told him: green like young grass - and pink, like the flowers that peeped between the blades. Young grass was soft, and cool, and welcoming. Flowers tickled, cotton-light. They were delicious. They were both delicious. He ate them up.

Would someone come, he'd asked, all young grass and flowers, and eat me up?

Perhaps they would, they'd said.

He stopped eating them. Young grass deserved a chance to grow. Old grass was more bitter, with a clinging sap, but - ah, acquiring that taste was just a part of growing. Instead, he sat amongst them, all young grass and flowers. If he stilled, barely breathing, no one would see him. No one would come, and eat him up. He was a part of them, soft, and cool, and welcoming; tickling, cotton-light. A blade of grass. Pink flowers.

A little way away, his sighted siblings stared at the foal, plopped like a tree-trunk in the patch of grass, sticking out like a sore hoof, and looking perhaps a little silly.

"Should we tell him?" one asked.

"Eh," the other said.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:40 am
Username: muffled_undertone
Kin name: Sweetest Mystery
Entry:

There is not a mystery I cannot solve
Every problem I can resolve
Clue by clue I do enjoy
At the end, I jump with joy

Quietly I watch and observe,
Prods to work faster don't strike a nerve
I take my time because I'm careful,
and meticulous work = more chance of being successful!

I'm told that I'm as sweet as pie,
and honestly, I can't say that's a lie
Demure, though, I must contest
I guess it is me who knows me best

When they see me solvin'
they only see me workin'
In my free time, I'm loud AF,
so now what do they think of me? Enigma-tic.

Sweetest Mystery is my name,
and solving mysteries is my game.
Challenge me and you will see,
what a hardworking doe that is me!

Kin name: Unconditionally
Entry:

Love me for who I am
Love me for what I am

Feel what I feel

Touch, embrace and hold me tight

Feel what I feel

Darkness surrounds me in this eternal night

Feel what I feel

But you made the sun come out
Its warm rays shine on me and heal my loneliness

Feel what I feel

Kin name: Bright Wanderer
Entry:

I am nocturnal. I enjoy the company of the moon and stars on my journeys.
They show me where to go, and I am never alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:12 am
Username: purplerosesbeauty
Kin name: Leave Me
Entry:
Do not stay.
Do not waste your breath, your time, your love.
On a failure as I, who cannot help.
You know you do not need nor want me.
So I beg of you, please.
Let me heal without you.
Leave me.

Kin name: Heart-Home
Entry: There was only one place to be, where the red outlines of the world clung close to him like a protective shroud. To the place that tugged at his aching chest and brought him back each time, herded like a foal. He could leave each time and find it with ease, his very own heart-home.

Kin name: Run To You
Entry:
I'll never go,
I'll run to you.
You'll hide and
I'll run to you.
We'll play and
I'll run to you.
You'll walk and
I'll run to you.
We'll love and
I'll run to you.
I'll never leave,
I'll run to you.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:28 am
Username: Gl!tch~
Kin name: Stop to Rest
Entry:
Running
Running
Run
Run
Run
No colors, only pulses
Each step causing a ripple
through the shadows
But what will happen when
you
stop to rest

Kin name: Can't Take It With You
Entry:
"Come at me!"

She yearned for a good fight. A hard thing to get when a bunch of her siblings were blind and/or hornless! She was born with a restlessness in her, a need to push. A need to live. She never seemed to have it in her to relax, or even get along amiably.

Her head bonked into the tree. It stood, silent and sturdy. The crickets continued to chirp.

She looked at he marks she left, breathless. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Kin name: Follow
Entry:
"Follow," they always said, making him huff. A name from a dream, the only time he could see. A name he gave himself. Foolish. Every day he grew more bitter. A command of a name. And with his lack of sight, what else would anyone expect he be able to do?

For a zikwa, being born without eyes was so normal it was second nature. Himself? Left with a challenge, and embarrassment. But he didn't want others to help, to pity him for his unusual existence.

He would have to prove that.

As his name was called again, he pushed past, feeling the body beside him and hearing them cry out in surprise.

"That's me," he said. "Follow," he commanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:58 pm
Username: As if I even care
Kin name: Slightest Sound
Entry: He had never been able to see, but still, he saw. Sounds of kin whispering and foals crying bounced off the walls. The echoes filling the spaces in between.
Underneath his foot, to the awe of the others, the crushed skull of a snake, come to claim a place to sleep or a life to take.
"I heard it," he uttered, "It was the slightest sound, but I heard it.
The sound of its belly sliding across the gravel, unlike the movement of any kin, and I knew it wasn't welcome."

Kin I'm entering for: Zikwa 2
Kin name: Birth to Burial
Entry: "I know how it starts, how it ends, it's indelible. The contents thereof, interchangeable. Albeit, one thing's inevitable.
What happens in between birth and burial is for you to decide."

Kin name: Wrought
Entry: "Listen," they said, "and follow."
As any good kid would, I did.
I bent myself to their will.
My thoughts shaped by their narrow perspectives.
I was defined by their predilections, but no more.
They'll learn what they've wrought.  

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:22 pm
Username: Eevee Is Best
Kin name: Shiny Rock
Entry: There were some things in life that stuck with him, and his naming dream was one. He smiled some as he remembered it. That shiny rock that filled his dreams.
User Image

Kin name: Mixed Blood
Entry: It was supposed to be a fun day with her friend. Instead it had turned into a nightmare. While they'd been playing near water a caiman had attacked them, unseen by both her, and her less vision impaired friend.

Her friend who now seemed to be missing most of a leg, and was bleeding all over. Not that she was much better. She had been clawed as she kicked at the caiman to get it to release her friend, but she bore the pain in silence. She could feel the warm wetness coming from her friends wound and that scared her. So much for a fun day, she now had to make sure her friend lived, and didn't die as they fled.

Kin name: Go Away
Entry: A loner by nature there was a reason that he lived on his own in an empty part of the swamp surrounded by dense trees and brackish water. He didn't want to invite company to come around, to linger, to even think about him.

Sure it meant he had to travel a bit for drinkable water but it was a small price to pay for his wanted solitude. So to return one day after gathering some food, and bringing back water in an empty turtle shell he was surprised to hear noise coming from his quiet corner of the swamp.

I hear it's a spirit that lives here. It'll haunt you forever! I heard it's some crazy old goat. he listened to the conversation from behind a tree, and he smirked. A crazy old goat ghost...okay.

He made sure his things wouldn't be toppled over, and he carefully made his way closer to his home, a stick dragged along his home, making spooky scratching noises. "What was that!?" "Just the wind." so he started to beat his hooves on a rotted log, and made loud howling noises. He heard startled cries from inside, the sound of things crashing.

"GOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!" he howled the words, beating his hooves louder. "GO AWAY!" he threw a few rocks at the back of his home with his mouth hearing them hit. "GO AWAY!!!!" he heard the pair that had been exploring his home flee in terror, and he smirked as he went to collect his things, and step back into his home. They'd made a mess he'd have to clean up, one mess not smelling very good, but he'd make due.

Hopefully their story of a haunted grove of trees wouldn't draw other young kin wanting to 'see' the ghost. He just wanted to be left alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:26 pm
Username: phoenix kiss
Kin name: Raised Voice
Entry: She came out of the sac with a bleat of complaint, a shrill shriek that sent the bats huddled on the ceiling flitting away in panic. And it seemed she never once stopped speaking -- using her voice to complain and gripe, or to spend time singing to the foals in the nursery caves, or to shout in derision when playing kick-the-rock and someone scored a point.

Kin name: Nightwatcher
Entry: Always a bit different from the acha who bounced and gamboled during the day, Nightwatcher was more content to rest quietly under the ferns during the day and wait until the sun set. And then came the best part of the day -- the vivid throw of stars in the sky as the night took over. Her sisters and brothers kept making fun of her for not playing with them, calling her weak and stupid, but she was just searching for the stars she saw in her dreams. Stars of all colors and sizes, big and small, glittering and sparkling from dune to dune.

Kin name: Red Tide
Entry: Rafting in on the tide, eyes staring up into the bright white sky, ears clogged with water until they were filled with the raucous cries of seagulls, he came into awareness. All around him the water was red, like blood or marrow, and he wondered at it. It was as red and warm as the womb as he drifted in against the beach, with the slow scrape of sand against his flank. And then he suddenly spilled out of his sac in a wash of red fluid, blinking awake as he came to rest against the soft brown ground.  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:47 pm
Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Kin name: Soft Rains
Entry: The fur on the back of her neck had been half-risen all day; the restless birds and the peculiar smell tickling her nose told her that rain was coming. Lots of it, and soon. Not a storm- it didn't smell like lightning- but even if it didn't come with thunder and lightning, it would still be rain.

She liked rain. Not just because she dreamed of it, but because it was comfortable. It wasn't so hot when it was raining, and it caused things to happen- it brought life where there hadn't been any, and there was always something nice about cool, fresh water. But rain also brought more dramatic changes, and this was what she was seeking. There would be rain, and lots of it, and soon- and that almost always meant that if she sought higher ground, if she looked for the places where the mud had dried and cracked into great salty scales, there would be a flood to watch.

All she had to do now was wait. A drop of water landed on her nose; then another, and another, and she found herself mightily pleased with the way water flew from her hooves as she galloped through the rain to a likely spot. By the time she got there, she was soaked through. Damp fur stuck to her skin as she peered through her dripping mane, grinning at the dry creekbed stretching out into the distance. This was always her favorite part.

With a sudden roar, the waters came barreling down the channel, flooding the area in the blink of an eye. Rich lather topped the thick brown water, choked with sticks and silt and unfortunate fish. She stepped back as the edges of the bank collapsed into the water- and then the flood was gone. Oh, the water was still there, flowing fast and churning mightily, but the immediacy of the thing was complete. Where there had been nothing, now there was something, and that alone was worth watching and waiting for. Satisfied, she walked away from the creek. The rain had come, and lots of it, and soon everything would be as it always was.

Kin name: Hop Along
Entry: "You're green," he told his brother once when they were little. "Green, like a frog. The best kind of frog!" In his eyes, all frogs were the best kind of frog. He'd dreamed of them once, when he was still in the egg. Five frogs, five little frogs. A purple frog, a jade frog, a red frog, a green frog, and a black frog bringing up the rear. The frogs hopped from lily to lily across a wide lake, each going their own way at times, but always coming back together. And the black frog, the little black frog, was always the one who made sure nobody fell behind. It was a fine thing, to make sure nobody was left behind. "Even if you can't see it, you're a splendid green frog."

He didn't mind being the one to reassure, the one to take care, the one to look after. He rather liked it. It was in his nature to bolster and to support; he knew the value of a kind smile and a gentle word. Not everybody needed to be the flashiest. Not everyone should try to be a leader.

Five fat frogs croaked in a pond, each trying to outdo the other with their honking calls. He picked out the loudest and with a satisfying crunch, he silenced it, savoring it as he swallowed. There was a lesson here, if anyone cared to see it.

Kin name: Yawn
Entry: The sun was rising. She could feel it on her face, even if she couldn't see it. A pink haze filled her mind; soon it would be up all the way. Then she'd need to move, to go back in the caves she called home, or else she'd regret it. The sun's heat was pleasant, but it had a temper, and if she stayed out in it too long, she'd end up burned. You weren't supposed to carry the sun with you; it wasn't safe. It blistered your skin and weakened you. The glow you carried with you was enough; it was greedy to try to take the sun's.

So, she needed to get moving, even if it was the last thing she felt like doing in the moment. It was just such a thing of comfort, to be cozy with oneself in the warmth! She slowly rubbed her cheek against her shoulder, murmuring contentedly at the luxurious feeling of warm skin on skin. Clumsy and heavy with sleep, she pulled herself to her feet and stretched, starting with her neck and extending all the way down her spine, to the very tip of her tail. She could feel herself limbering up with the rising heat and humidity, the morning birds' song and the drone of insects fading into the background of the million other noises that came with daybreak. Her neck extended, she listened as her back cracked. She envisioned her spine lining up like teeth, and she shook herself, throwing off the last vestiges of sleep's hold.

It was time to get up.

Kin name: Give and Take
Entry: He awoke to the glittering river of the night sky overhead. He breathed stardust, tasted it on his tongue. The world was enchanted in the crystalline light, everything shimmering and twinkling. The night air, cool against his face, caressed him gently as his head swam with the drunkenness that comes from being one with the stars.

So when he awoke again and took his first steps in the waking world, and not the dreamscape of the Motherfather, he realized how horribly unfair life could be- and yet at the same time, how kind. His first sensation was of the night's perfect beauty, but the shallow depressions, covered over by scale, made it very clear that he'd never see the stars.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff