Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] I'll whisk away your heartsigh (Mjrn x Kelda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image

Lately life had been rewarding, Mjrn took this bit of fortune as a reflection of her good karma, the unhappy years she had endured finally started to feel like they paid off, in some little way this brought her some comfort Her son was getting married and talking about starting a family of his own, so the thought of having cubs around again filled her with a satisfaction she hadn't felt in a very long time.

A pride in herself and her family she lived for. Her emerald green eyes rested against the landscape as she sat herself down in the shade, away from the blistering sun.

Not only had the news of her son's engagement reached her emotionally in a way she hadn't felt in years, but her mind was also fixated on Sarafina, the lioness who plagued Mjrn for years, who stole away her happiness and joy. Tahka had come to her just a week before to tell her that the brown lioness and late Queen was dead - up until that point she just assumed the devil was still alive and well. But the news lifted Mjrn and her hold on the past was finally broken. It was like she could breath again and air no longer felt like needles in her chest. She had never felt such ecstasy in her life, not until that moment. She felt truly alive for the first time in years.

Perhaps she could finally focus on herself and start doing things that actually made her happy. It was a strange concept still, the idea of making herself her first priority.

It had been so long she'd almost forgotten what happiness felt like. It was a sad, fleeting feeling though. She had no time to waste feeling sorry for herself.

Today was a better day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:06 pm
Kelda had been within the pride for a few months now. She had managed to bypass the unbranded rank by winning a duel against one of the lions born in the pride, and found herself quickly taking the rank of an Eye. Kelda was never a fighter. She did not like the duels of the Stormborn lands, and was sure if she remained in the home she would be a freeborn forever.

Here in the Outlands, at least she had the capability to change. She would learn more about the pride, and grow in ranks from there instead of being a stagnant homebody. She was lucky that there were ranks here that were not just about fights, or just about protecting.

Kelda sighed, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Things were strange these days. Weird light shows in the sky, a crack opening up in the earth. The dark lioness didn't question. She had too much to learn about the pride's past to focus on the present.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:56 am
Mjrn wasn't one to indulge in gossip or nasty rumors, but being back here had made her a little weary when it came to her relationships with her family. She found herself questioning her place a lot more recently and over the years her confidence had sort of withered to a stand still. She knew this wouldn't do, no one should ever fell small in the face of family and friends. The dark lioness would have to remedy this somehow.

As she made her way along the colorless lands her eyes shifted from dirt to sky, forever wandering away with her ever changing thoughts. She found herself constantly flirting with the sky when she did this, the idea of being some place far away always circling her most private thoughts.

"Mmm..." She muttered as her paws stopped, eyes now fixed on the form of another. Mjrn wasn't familiar with these colors, who was this? She narrowed her eyes as she moved in closer, speaking out as if to make sure the other lioness was aware of her own presence.

"Hello?" It was a start.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:51 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

One of Kelda's eyes flickered open at the voice, and an ear flipped towards the sound. Her gaze and head soon followed, as she felt herself turning towards the newcomer.

"Hello~" She said with a soft, sing-song like tone. "I've seen you around, but not sure if I have ever gotten your name. You looks like the Claw....Azzan, is it not?" She purred slightly, closing her eyes as a cloud in the sky hid the sun for a moment. Reopening, she smiled again towards Mjrn.

"Except he is red. And you are dark." So Kelda was one to state the obvious. A flash of her teeth as she approached the other. "Kelda'satu~" she introduced, sitting just before the other as her tail curled around her front paw.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:39 pm
Mjrn was a little puzzled by the newcomers openness, the friendly disposition was a nice change, though. She smiled faintly as she moved herself closer, sitting down once she was just a few feet away.

"Ah, yes. Azzan is one of my sons." The darker lioness would nod, her smile only growing wider. She did love knowing her children were doing well for themselves.

"Mjrn." Her words felt light, she was trying her best to be friendly inreturn. It had been a while though, she was getting use to being stuck in her funk. This was a nice change.

"Kelda. That's pretty." Her green eyes shifted as she looked the lioness over once.

"Where do you come from, if I may ask? I do not recognize your markings or color?" She was pretty good with faces and Kelda had one she had never seen before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:57 pm
The former freeborn's smile never faltered as the other spoke, introducing herself as well as commenting on her name. "Your's as well~" She said with the light-hearted tone. "I don't think I have heard it before. Makes you unique." Kelda started.

"I am from the Myrsky Syntynyt lands. We are also known as the Storm born." Kelda explained. "The Outlands is very similar to it, although with the Stormborn, they leave the land on what they call vikings, to bring back spoils of others to the pride. Although, that lifestyle never suited me, so I left." Kelda stated. "I much rather enjoy the homestyle life these lands offer." She purred. "Even if some of the Scars make me duel them occasionally."

She was an Eye, not a Scar or Shield. The rank suited her.

"Although, I think my colors came from my father. I've never met him. My mother was bright was can be." She chuckled. Her mother was more of a pale yellow actually, but still, compared to Kelda she was bright. "He must have been a pretty smart lion to knock up my warrior mother." She continued to laugh.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:14 pm
Mjrn had never heard of the Storm born before. This fascinated her. Before she became an Outlander herself she was a Pride lander, born but not raised, she was whisked away into this life long before she knew what she was getting herself into. Her eyes settled once more, following her smile that she wore softly. It was comforting to meet someone so naturally kind.

"I see. That's interesting, though I would be telling a lie if I said I knew the pride by name or reputation, I hardly leave here." At least she was honest. If Mjrn was one thing is was honest, she had never been one to be false with herself or others, it was a trait that the darker female was proud of.

"I don't honestly remember what my mother or father look like at this point, though I know I hardly look like them. I was always the oddball... I guess you could say?" She frowned and thought for a long moment, searching her mind for some part of her past before she met Tahka. It was just... blank.

"Do you have any family here, or did you relocate alone?" Some common ground maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:30 pm
"Oh? I find it unusual the pride wasn't more known. The Reavers always bragged about different places they had visited. Perhaps this wasn't one of the lands they had crossed." Kelda thought. Little did she know how wrong she would be in the near future.

"You're like me then," Kelda giggled. "I'd rather be a homebody. The constant pressures of needing to become one of the members that left the pride finally got to me. I'd take the small skirmishes from others over the travel life of a reaver ANYDAY." When Kelda spoke, she used her paws a lot to emphasize her points.

"Never an oddball~" Kelda smiled. "Always unique!" Unique just sounded better than oddball.

At her next question, she found herself frowning slightly. "Oh. Well...I don't have family here no. They are still in the stormborn lands, or...wherever they decided to relocate." It wasn't like she was super close to her sibling. "Yeah...I'm...pretty much here alone." She hadn't made many friends yet, but, she also hadn't tried either.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:53 pm
"I guess you could say I don't travel much." She would chalk her lack of knowing up to her desire to stay put, the lioness never left this pride. This was the only life she knew.

"Unique? I've never thought about it that way before." In truth the dark lioness had never felt very special, she had spent most of her life thinking she was extremely undesirable, thanks to her ex lover.

As Kelda spoke Mjrn found herself smiling constantly. It was a treat to meet someone with such a vibrancy about them. It was most certainly different, the lack of angst was a welcomed change. Her ears propped up as she spoke of her personal life, the mention of her lack of family hitting Mjrn's soft spot. She couldn't be able alone, the dark lioness needed her family if she was going to survive this world, so she couldn't relate to being so far away from them.

"You don't have to be alone. We could be close." Mjrn was extending a branch. She truly found this lioness to be a pleasure to be around. Something about her lifted Mjrn's spirits. It was nice not being known as Tahka's ex-mate. For once she could just be knows as Mjrn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:47 pm
"It is quite ~overated~." The lioness grinned.

Her head tilted at the offer, as her orange orbs gaze into her own. "You're not gonna make be battle every day like the orange brute known as 'Ebbe', are you?" Kelda mused, eyes lighting up in her jest. "I would like that, very much," the former Stormborn said softly as she rose to her feet.

"Perhaps you can show me a bit more around. I've learned the land somewhat, but I am sure there are places you could show me that one could only dream of, hmm?" Kelda asked with a hum. Her mind was always full of dreams. If Mjrn didn't have a place in mind, surely her mind would make one up for them.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:41 pm
Mjrn chuckled at the mention of duels, she felt like she was far past that in her life, so she wouldn't dream of demanding one from Kelda. Her green eyes shifted from her new friend to the sky, absorbing the day in one deep breath.

"I promise I won't challenge you to a duel, not today." Her tone was lighter than before, ears relaxed.

"I would love to show you around. Maybe we will run into some of my children." She wasn't afraid or ashamed to talk about having grown offspring. She never thought about how that might seem from the outset. Mjrn also just didn't care in truth. The darker lioness moved to stand, dusting off her paws before she spoke again, this time with a bright smile.

"I'd love to." This was turning out to be a very good day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 am
Kelda gave Mjrn a look at the mention of not dueling today. She flashed a bright smile towards the other however, quirking her eyebrow. "Well...whenever that day does come, I am sure to give you quite a fight," she grinned, a small purr releasing from her throat.

"Oh, that would be nice! And even if we don't, we will just have to make it so we will one day." Kelda said with an affirmative nod. "Onwards then~" the darker lioness called out, nudging lightly against Mjrn's shoulder, waiting for her to lead the way.

The lioness knew she had more to see in the pride, and was thankful for someone to guide her around.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces