Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] You're Mine Because I Said So (Epidote & Anatase) [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:15 pm

General Epidote should have probably thought twice before dragging his underling into the depths of the Negaverse castle without warning but he was sort of running in Crisis Mode, what with his sister on the edge of flipping her s**t after he powered up in her apartment... y'know, after dragging an unconscious, insane woman into her home without so much as a head's up.

As far as he was concerned, he was barely hanging on by a thread as it was.

Dragging her off had elicited yet another scream from the young woman's mouth, earning her a rough shake of the arm before the blonde General finally released his hold of her.

"Quit. SCREAMING."

His eyes closed as he took a step back, his boots making audible sounds against the marble ground of the dark and dismal castle. "Get over yourself, Lieutenant. If you don't act right, you could get your a** killed, so it would do you good to actually listen instead of running your mouth off!"

A compassionate superior officer, clearly.

Nuxxxaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 am
Adaline felt woozy. No, she felt sick and had she not been screaming (a thing that continued once his hand had been removed from her mouth) she was certain that she would have stumbled over and started upheaving the contents of her stomach.

It was still on the table and definitely wasn't ruled out, even as the guy kept yelling at her.

"I'm not a lieutenant," she snapped, finding herself with both hands pressed against his chest in an attempt to shove him back. "You can't just kidnap me then threaten me like this!" Adaline made no attempt to keep her voice down, even though she had to glare up at him because the stupid creep was stupidly tall.

Of course he was, he looked like those frat boy creeps that took advantage of girls.

Typical.

"You want me to listen? Maybe you shouldn't be such a p***k who keeps ignoring the fact that I'm not consenting to anything!"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 am
Wait, what the hell?

She'd actually shoved him!

Anger boiled deep in his belly as this dramatic girl of a woman continued to harass him, even after he'd brought her into his intimidating world. She wasn't cooperating. She wasn't getting scared. She wasn't acting like an appropriate subordinate.

"Watch yourself, Lieutenant."

Frustration fueling the angry fire in his gut, his weapon unleashed with a sharp, curt noise. The blade gleamed as it turned, his eyes narrowing as his scowl grew even deeper. Finding a recruit wasn't worth this hassle - he didn't have the charm his sister did to woo them and it was clear he didn't have the badassery to work fear onto his side. All it left him with was anger, lots and lots of it and being shoved around after clawing his way up to the near top of the food chain only made the blonde teenager more mad.

"There is no one to help you out here but me, so I suggest you listen first if you want your General to listen to you in return."

The blade extended itself out, making sure she knew that he wasn't bluffing when it came to his particularly sharp and pointy weapon.

"I could be a real p***k and feed you to the monsters in the Rift but I'm choosing to give you another chance. You were too loud, so I removed you before you could stir up even more trouble for yourself and me. That was a consequence, not a request for consent."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:27 am
She had half a mind to mock him, but then there was a blade being waved in her face and Adaline was angry but she wasn't stupid.

"Yeah, threaten me, because that makes you soooo much better." There was the rolling of her eyes, definitely and yeah, Adaline was a little spooked because this dude could shove his hand into her chest and do weird things and he had a blade in her face but at the same time...

He'd been creepy when he approached her, he'd taken her against her will, he had done something to her without consent and now he was trying to gaslight her.

There were a lot of ways she could have been acting in response, but really she was just reacting, badly.

"Do it. Just because you've got a p***s doesn't mean you get to treat me like this," she snapped, resolving to put all of her courage into pushing back against him. "Maybe you should actually think instead of doing whatever the hell you want because you're a guy. This? Me and my reactions?" There was a nasty smile when she stepped forward. "That's your consequences for your actions."

She had to push onto the balls of her feet to even be nearly tall enough to get to his chin but she was determined to at least stand tall. "Stop trying to whip your tiny d**k around like it makes you a big boy."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am

He could hear Penny mentally clucking her tongue at him and Cass was... well, Cassie was probably laughing at the whole debacle, something about Alrik and his way with women.

This was so, so most definitely not the way he wanted his first induction into the Negaverse to go.

Killing her was an easy way out. He could just silence her, toss her starseed into the figurative pile and call it a day. Surely some youma out there in the Rift would have a thing for human flesh and could be a clean up on aisle whatever room they were in - but that was an easy way out.

And Alrik Rey - or Epidote, in this case - didn't use cheat codes to win the game.

He stared her down for a minute more as she tried to puff herself up like some angry little bird. Blue hair was flying everywhere, her eyes weren't wavering and there was a smug look on her face that he came very close to knocking off.

Instead, he smirked as the blade drew back into his gauntlet. Arms folded themselves across his chest as he returned her smirk with one of his own.

"Mentioning my d**k twice? Someone certainly has something on their mind at the moment."

He was taller, which put him (he felt) at an advantage while she tried to reach up to his height. Good. He hoped it irked her even more.

"But bad news for you, it's already been claimed. If you want to go back to whatever little feminist swamp you spawned out of, you're still going to have to listen to me first. There's no other way out of this place without my help."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:49 pm
Adaline wondered if it was possible to scowl at Blondie worse than she already was because she was trying. Oh, boy was she trying.

"Ugh-- God, you wish," she huffed at him, arms folding over her chest as she tried not to let it show how much it bothered her that he was at least 6 inches taller than her. Or something like that. Either way he was stupid and he was tall. And he was stupid tall.

"You're deflecting blondie," Adaline said pointedly. "Like I'd be interested in your pencil d**k anyway." She didn't care what he said, he was being a tool and she was going to treat him like the tool he was being.

How he managed to supposedly snag a partner was beyond her, he seemed horrifying to be involved with.

"Stop being--" She cut herself off, forced herself to exhale. "Fine," she agreed in a tone that def implied for now.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 am

He had half a mind to argue back about how his d**k was anything but pencil-sized but arguing genital sizes with someone who probably went for the other team anyways seemed pointless.

The girl was determined to insult him no matter what - so he let her. He still held the cards, in his opinion, as she was still prisoner of the Negaspace until he decided she'd behaved well enough to be returned home.

"Atta girl," he purred when she finally agreed, gesturing her towards the open door leading out into the empty corridor. He didn't wait for her to take the hint (and therefore the lead) so he strolled out in front of her.

If she wanted to make it home alive, she'd be smart enough to follow.

"While you did not choose to become a part of this organization, you'll soon learn for yourself that this organization will benefit you - and your causes - if you pay your proper respects, of course."

Boots echoed down the hallway as he walked, eyes casting a glance back to ensure she was still keeping up. "You're welcome to decline the invitation, but I'm afraid the superior officers aren't very accepting of no for an answer."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:49 am
Adaline didn't like this guy, like, at all.

Someone needed to teach him a thing or two about feminism and consent and not being a douche bag just because he had a power kink. Plus she wanted to smack the smugness off his face, but managed to restrain even though she really, really wanted to.

"I'll start paying respect when you earn it," she shot back, unable to help the quip even though she suspected it would only serve to cause her more issues later. Still, she followed behind him, unsettled by the place they found themselves in and the high-and-mighty way he carried himself.

"You're speaking a bunch of nonsense," she huffed, irritated that he wasn't really providing her with any real information and when she tried to rely on her phone to fill in the gaps she was forced to realize that she had no cell reception.

Like the day couldn't get any worse.

"What are the benefits, y'know besides being able to kidnap people willy nilly?" Her nose wrinkled. "And superior officers? What is this, a military?"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

"What, did the terms Lieutenant and General not give it away, already?"

He kept his leisurely stroll as they headed down the corridor, the dark, spooky castle illuminated by the faint light of whatever sourced the damn, creepy place. Epidote usually didn't bother to linger in Negaspace - not when he had better places to cause trouble in - but at least the girl was being civil here, so for that he was grateful.

"If it helps, we're led by a Queen. All about the female leadership 'n all." No doubt that would win a couple points with her and her crazy feminist opinions. Though, speaking of crazy... "She... isn't exactly encouraging of the whole kidnapping thing. Which, I..."

Thoughts of Penny's disapproving look flashed across his face and he winced for a moment. Being humble was a shot to his ego and he had to swallow his pride for a moment before turning back to look at his new "charge". "I'm sorry about that. I was having a moment and that doesn't excuse the way I handled things. I'd like to start over and try to get off on a better foot, if that's alright with you? No screaming, no weapons, nothing like that?"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm
"Hey maybe don't be so quick to be an a**?"

Adaline snapped without meaning to, the irritation at how quick he was to dismiss and treat her like she was dumb managing to get under her skin more than she'd like. Sure, she didn't have the best grades but it wasn't because she was dumb and she wasn't going to take being treated as such.

"If they're all about female empowerment, how did you get by?" There wasn't as much bite in the comment but it was still there.

"If you want me to believe that you're actually sorry then your actions have to reflect it too. You want me to be on board with this cult-y stuff you've forced me into? Then you have to start taking lessons too about consent, and how actions have consequences and how you can't just treat someone like they're being irrational or crazy when there's cause for it."

Her arms folded over her chest and her expression said he had to agree if he wanted a cleaner slate with her.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm

"I'd say my good looks and charm but somehow I don't think you'd be convinced," came the dry response as he inwardly reeled from her snap. Leave it to him to find a perfect stranger who had nearly just as much wit as his clever older sister. Sheesh.

His arms soon rose to mimic hers, pressing across his chest as he towered over her stern, angry looking smaller self. She was demanding, for certain - even when Penny was bossing him around, she held some manners to her tone, unlike his newest recruit.

"Fine. How would you like to start, then?"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:45 pm
He was correct. She was not impressed nor was she convinced and she looked at him with a blank expression.

Adaline did not, for the record, flinch or back down when he chose to pout and loom over her. If anything it made her stand taller, or as tall as she possibly could. "First, you give me your name. The real one and not whatever bullshit name you call yourself when you run around like this." She gestured at his outfit, which she thought was ridiculous and over the top.

Dumb.

"You apologize, and mean it. You violated me. You don't get to decide if you did or not. You did and that is the one and only time. If I don't say yes, it's a no." She wouldn't budge and she didn't care that she was being bossy. "I'll do three days a week of whatever blah blah cult stuff you think I need to, but you have to give me two days for lessons."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Violated?

Ugh. It was such a dramatic, horrible word to use. Clearly she was being over the top again... but what choice did he really have about things? It was either listen to her or just reach in and yank her stupid starseed out -- and live with the fact that his first recruit was a failure for the books.

And General Epidote didn't produce failures.

"Fine," he said curtly in response, mind racing as he mentally thumbed through her requests, "I'll honor your list of demands, but I have some requests of my own."

Staring her down, he watched as she tried to stand up against him, failing by a few inches.

"Four nights, at least for the first month. You've got a lot of training to do and I've got a daytime job to tend to, so we'll only have a few hours in the evening to work with. But you gotta respect me, no trash talk - I'm your General on those nights and you're the Lieutenant."

Nevermind that his day job was a mall job and he really didn't want to lose what few hours he had during the rest of the day playing video games, chilling with his sister or hanging out with his girlfriend.

"I'll let you schedule two nights for these lessons and it'll be as civilians. So yeah, we'll both know each others names. And... I'll take these lessons seriously. I'll give you the same respect as you give me on our training evenings."

Finally, he closed his eyes for a moment and collected himself. This was very beneath him but he was tired of arguing and ready to get on with the next chapter of... well, whatever they were going to have together.

When he opened his eyes, he stared straight into hers.

"I'm sorry."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:21 pm
Four??

Adaline wanted to groan at him for the suggestion but instead she bit her tongue and tried not to scowl. Four nights was a lot of her time and she didn't want to waste it on some jerk who thought he was better than her just because he had a p***s!

She was ready to grumble, to insist that those weren't reasonable requests but they were finally getting to a point where they weren't likely to get into a screaming match.

"You should give me the same respect all the time not just because there's a 'power dynamic'." Adaline huffed but she didn't say no to anything.

Her arms folded across her chest while he was gearing up to apologize and she squinted at him, scrutinizing the sincerity before deciding he meant it. Enough.

"Apology accepted." A beat and then, softer. "Now can you take me back so I can go home please?"

ghouliboo
wrap us up

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Finally, finally, his first underling was showing him an inkling of respect --- even if it meant him having to cave and agree to a compromise.

He felt mentally drained and physically exhausted, all because he'd gone out at the start of the evening with a cocky attitude that bit him in the a**. Finding himself in the wrong place at the wrong time had resulted in a rash decision that had cost him both his patience and the remainder of the evening.

But. But.

He now had his own minion and if he could learn to be more like his clever sister, maybe - just maybe - he'd pull all of this together and end up a team of his own that was worth being proud of.

"It would be my pleasure," he responded, a little too curtly as his hand found her elbow and wrapped around firmly. A glance in her direction, then in front of them and the two of them blinked out of the Negaspace, quickly returning back to the sidewalk where he'd initially retrieved her.

Nuxaz
Fin <3

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces