[MiniMeta] Yes Sir (Kursha Static)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Transferred from Discord

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:45 pm
Static groaned as he went back to his spot next to Kursha in the crowd. "Oh glub, glad that turned out okay." The blueblood said, at least little exausted from the rollar coaster he had just been on. Cynril, someone he had thought was a fairly competent troll, just risked his life on a snack. There had been dread and fear for his friends life. There had been anger at the idiot for eating such a thing, and then relief as the problem appeared to get resolved. It left static already emotionally tired, and they havnt even started the ritual yet.

"What did I miss, sir?" Static asked his superior, Kursha. The blueblood tried to get back into a proper military stance. Back straight, at attention and all that.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:13 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

Kursha had paid little attention to the ebb and flow of conversation, even after returning with Demari and Volkei. It seemed like most the others had begun to wrap up, at least by the stilted silences that peppered the conversation. Off to the side, Scorpa, Flydra, Lorata, and Austri had pulled together in a tight circle, whispering earnestly to one another. The greenblood watched them with suspicion, eyes narrowed. Suddenly he heard a voice from beside him.

“You tell me,” he said, turning to face the blueblood. He gave Static a stiff salute, more to make him nervous than out of any sense of professionalism. “You got my memo, right?”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:14 pm
Static stiffened as Kursha saluted him. The greenblood was defiantly something. Sometime Static felt like they were close, or could be... and other times he felt like Kursha was just putting up with him for something to play with. Tho, he was still here, so that meant something, right? He didnt know if it was a good thing.

The boy gave the greenblood a look of confusion. "Memo?" Maybe Kursha had slipped something into his pocket? Maybe he had missed it? The blueblood checked all his pockets and then started to look on the ground, maybe he had dropped it. "Um, i dont think i did. Could i get another one, sir?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:17 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

“Correct, corporal. To take notes on the investigation?” Kursha arched his eyebrows, as his mouth shrank with disapproval. He fixed Static with a hard glare. “I’m afraid it’s too late now. The discussion is almost over. I’ll have to file a report to your direct officer.”

Face stoic, he watched as his words settled in and the blueblood’s pump biscuit sank. He let him writhe for a few seconds before he broke character. A grin clawed its way across his face, and he slapped the blueblood on the back.

“I’m just messin’ with you, Sparks! You should have seen the look on your face! Priceless!” The greenblood howled with laughter. Bent over, he wiped the tears from his eyes. He patted Static on the back with affection. “You’re a riot. Never change, Sparks. Never change.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:17 pm
Static felt a lump in his throat as Kursha looked down with disapproval. "I, uh, I understand sir." Static felt a heaviness in his chest, already messing up, Raijin would be proud. "I, um, ide like to make it up tho, sir, maybe I can ask Nahori for her notes. And-and it wouldn't happen again!"

Then Kursha patted him on the back and he blushed bright blue. Oh, it was a joke. It was even super in character for Kursha, how did he not see this coming? static let out a weak laugh, "I'm, uh, I'm glad you think that sir." His chest unclenched, and it all felt okay again. "Should I, um, should I still be keeping notes sir?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:18 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

Kursha seemed not to notice the acute distress he had inflicted on the blueblood (though that was in fact, the point). After recovering from his fit of laughter, he let out a sigh and gave the boy a shrug. “That depends. You got it all up here?” He tapped the side of his thinkpan with an expectant look.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:18 pm
"Ah ha, yeah, I think I do sir." The blueblood paused for a second as a comeback popped into his head. "Should I take notes for you tho, sir?" He smiled slightly, then looked to the ground. That was prolly too much, but a little Jab at the greenblood felt fair.

"uh, looks like we are moving out, sir." Static said quickly, before kursha could get too far into a comeback. "To, the next summoning, right?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:19 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

“Oh?” Kursha's eyes lit up in equal parts amusement and respect. His grin sharpened. “That's a dangerous suggestion. I could keep you busy for hours,” he teased.

Just as he was beginning to enjoy his banter with Static, the blueblood changed the subject. Around them the circle had begun to disperse. Glamis busied himself stowing away the last of the evidence. Suddenly alert, Kursha parted the crowd with his eyes. Sarcel had not left yet.

“Yeah, something like that," He responded distractedly. “You sticking with me?”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:20 pm
Static smiled and saluted. Looks like he had impressed Kursha(?) with his joke. Either way, good beginning to who knows what was going to happen next. "Yes sir!"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces