Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:17 am
User Image

If you're interested in having your character join the Kizingo'zaa, make sure you've read through (and understand) all the information pages! The Kizi have very specific rules that your lion must follow to join, mainly pertaining the Muses, the Blessing and how to rp under it! Your lion will not be allowed into the land if he has evil intentions, mainly pertaining murder, the harming of others or other such things unless you specifically ask us for permission to!

The golden Kizi rule is "Never harm another".

If you have questions, you can direct them to Andranis or Daffupana (Not the mule XD it might be a while till we check it). Once you're certain that you understand and are OK with having a lion played in compliance to this culture, please fill out the form and post it in this thread. We'll post approval or denial once we've reached a decision.

[size=18][color=gold]YO, LEMME IN HERE[/color][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b] (If you're bringing one or taking one when you get in.)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa:[/b]
[b]Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses:[/b]
[b]What rank would you want for them?[/b]

User Image

KizingoZaa II

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Áthasach
Owner: Alpaca Chobi
Outside name: n/a
Mate: N/A
Personality: Loves to be the life of the party. He loves to bring joy and cheer where ever he goes but can be a bit much in a one on one setting.
Image: uncert | cert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He'll be joining after the changes are implemented. He'll hear of a place that muses live and seek the pride out driven by curiosity.
What rank would you want for them? Watcher  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:11 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Maikoa
Owner: MangoMeow
New Rank: Story Seeker
Outside Name: Angel
Other: She has always enjoyed exploring outside of the pride, and I can see her choosing this rank due to both that and a need to get away from the craziness from time to time. She sticks around for her family though, specifically her brother (below).

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Digitalis
Owner: MangoMeow
New Rank: Dreamer
Outside Name: Foxglove
Other: Moving to Dreamer because now he has both Kizi insanity and Intaba insanity, rofl. He'll probably still craft things on the side (and his sister will probably take those things out with her to trade off to people), but for the most part, he's going to end up unhinged.  

MangoMeow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Citrouille
Owner: Peppermint Coffee
Outside name:
Mate:
Personality: A little on the abrasive side, but doesn't mean any harm. He just doesn't know how to interact properly some times.
Image: Cert || Uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He'd be a good hunter who could also double as a guard. He has a few stories too.
What rank would you want for them? Hunter please

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Mikhail
Owner: Peppermint Coffee
Outside name:
Mate:
Personality: He is in love with love. He loves the idea of being in love, of that happy feeling that nothing will ever go wrong again. He's very flirty and tends to be a flake.
Image: Cert || Uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He'd bring babies! Lots of babies.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:30 pm
Alpaca Chobi

You're welcome to join hon! There will be an announcement when the whole shebang goes down <3

MangoMeow

These are good to go!

Peppermint Coffee

Babies are always good XD At least in my opinion anyways *thumbs up* You're good to go.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:48 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Chi'pya
Owner: Daffupanda
Mate: N/A yet

Personality: Chip is, above all, a sweetheart, really. She's inherited a lot of her grandmother's personality (it seems to have skipped a generation), and while she's young and excitable, she's also got passion and her heart's in the right place.
Image: Here
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She joined with Binti when she came back from her failed trip to Tianxia. She knocked up a Rogue on her way over and sort of got herself heavy with child. She gave birth to Chi during the time or Turmoil, and she's right now a VERY young adult.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: The River
What rank would you want for them? Song Keeper  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Daffupanda

Yes this is allowed in (obviously)  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:32 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Msimulizi
Owner: Das Tor
Mate: n/a

Personality: Muli is a sweet lioness who loves to sing, dance, and tell stories. She's a serious case of wandering paws, seeking new stories and songs, but she feels most at ease when she knows she has a home to return to. She's a bit melancholy with the disappearance of her mate, Chukua, but she's refused to let it drag her down any longer.
Image: [x]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She would find out through a few small bits of Word of Mouth. [Ekundayo has a WD friendo who she talks to when they cross paths, said WD friend has some other friends, and Muli will start following the trail from there. XD] As for why she fits? She's a bard who loves a stable home that gives her the freedom she desires and appreciates her talents.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: Birds. She's not as affected as some might think she is, but she does feel a kinship with them beyond what a non-Kizaa lion might feel and will often take inspiration from their calls and dances.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:08 am
Das Tor

Yessss, m'child, come join Nyoni with the birds and the story seeking, yes good.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:14 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Kisa Kipa
Owner: Nerpin
Mate: NOPE

Personality: A sucker for a good story, he was named after his love for Lore as a cub. Growing up, he slowly became a living collection of stories - thus his adult name "Story Keeper", given to him on his travels when he met a stranger and kept them entertained for a few days while a storm passed.
Image: [ Hello, my name was Hekaya as a cub ]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He was born on a mountain range, and left to find his name. He found his name, and climbed the mountain again. Home not there. Error 404. In attempts to find the home he lost again, he followed the Ocean, where he found this pride. He's missed company, and hopes to find a home here.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: The Ocean - he was raised around mountains, so he will hear it whisper different places where he can find stories. The further, the more interesting the stories, it says.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Legarega

Personality: Legarega is lost, and by that I mean he's always a little lost. He doesn't even remember his name, he was called Legarega because of the number of times he's said "I don't know," when asked about things. He follows Mwezikando faithfully, hoping she'll show him somewhere he can finally rest his paws.
Image: [ I crazy ]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He's in sore need of some kind of support, others like him who will form a family with him, and help him turn away from always been uncertain, and become a member of a society.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: Mwezikando is his muse. She balances him a little, and he hears -something- in her crazy ramblings.
What rank would you want for them? Hunter

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Mwezikando

Personality: Twisted and permanently shattered mentally, she can sometimes spout out statements that sound incorrect or eerie. She came to the pride, followed by the dark lion male, as his own 'muse', she is known to make up erratic statements, and sometimes - rarely, has moments of clarity. Internally, she makes a lot of sense. Externally, ehhhhh.
Image: [ Welcome to Moonside ]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She's sick of being alone, and having heard of a pride who praises insanity and the beauty of stories, she's come to find a home for herself, where she'd be considered ... more normal.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: She -is- a muse, and would gladly help the members point towards their muse, like a cheshire cat, almost.
What rank would you want for them? Muse

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Keme
New Rank: Crafter - Master Alche doesn't exist anymore Q _Q
Other: New ranks!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Basilika
New Rank: Story Seeker
Other: New Ranks! He'd travel to sell and find new stories.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Persnickety
New Rank: Crafter
Other: New Ranks!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Mawimbi
New Rank: Hunter
Other: New Ranks!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Ramani (my starry cub girl)
New Rank: Watcher
Other: New Ranks! She will be growing in to this rank, when I get her adult off my pc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm
Nerpin

DENI- actually of course you're accepted XD Ranks are fine and you spoke to us about these lions already - ps hon, letting you know that Legarega links to Kisa Kipa and Mwezikando has a broken link <3

Your leopard can go hang out with Othieno XD my hyena, whose been a muse in here for a while.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 am
H'okay, so. I have obviously not been keeping up with this as much as I'd like and I need to update all my pride members. Here goes!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Dhoruba'Kali
Owner: Rennekae
New Rank: Nanny // He was a Thief, which is no longer a rank (for understandable reasons) and this is the rank I feel suits him best. I don't want him to be gone from home long enough to be a Story Seeker, and while he enjoys crafting, he loves cubs.
Other:

--

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Hana'hofu
New Rank: Watcher // She was a Gypsy Lady/Patron, neither of which are now ranks. Watcher is the new protector rank and protecting is definitely her calling.
Other: Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe she has any special rank now to say that she is royalty. Or was. I'm not sure where Fireheart stands now with the shift.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Mapigano Huzuni
New Rank: Healer // She was an Alchemist, and would like to continue helping others.
Other:

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Nema
New Rank: Usher // She knows what it is to be devastatingly alone, and she wants to make sure that a lion's last moments are filled with love.
Other:

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Eisio
New Rank: Crafter // She was a Merchant, which no longer exists, so Crafter is the logical position for this laid back girl.
Other:

Daffupanda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Marzel
Mate: None immediately, though I may end up pairing him with Hana.

Personality: He's had a bad past and he worries that everyone has the potential to be evil like his father, which makes him suspicious but not hostile. Just guarded. He's fiercely overprotective of anyone close to him and very aggressive about being a good person and not mistreating others - to the point that he'll step into any such situation and stand with the downtrodden.
Image: Cert | Uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: His sister is here. They'd never been apart until he let her go back home on her own, and he hated it. He wants to be back together.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: I'm thinking the ocean, a sort of play on "washing clean the past", but that's not solid yet. I definitely want something similar that will help him let go of his past and not view the world so negatively because of his father's betrayal. He will slowly start to feel the affect and gradually build up, but it will always be sort of light. Not so much talking to the ocean as suddenly wanting desperately to stand and watch it, and having thoughts just spring up in his mind, more like talking to himself but thoughts he would never have had otherwise.
What rank would you want for them? Hunter. He's always cared for his sister and would like to continue to do so, and as a hunter, he can feel as though he is still her provider - plus he can look for useful plants and such on his hunts to collect for her later.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm
Rennekae

Okay dokey! All of these seem fine! Gypsy lady/Lord is no longer a thing. Royal Cubs will only keep the rank of "royal" until they are adolescents. At which point if any is picked up as heir, they will switch to royal apprentice and if not pick a normal adult rank. Royal "blood" is no longer a thing <3 so being born to the story keeper or song keeper will not put you on a higher social standing than any other lion.

Hopefully that helps!  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces