[PRP] Fire meets the Storm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:17 pm
Between the ambush, the snake and bats, and the hail knocking him out, Ciro was hesitant to go out again. He would much rather spend the time snuggling next to a female until the remainder of the famine. The famine was bringing all bad luck. That's what it had to be.

Sighing, the Captain decided it was for the best to go. He was still intent on finding whatever he could to stop the unnatural famine. Could that be another lion? Another god to run the deity of off? Something had to do it.

Ciro was going to ask if Judeau wished to join him, but when he returned early to the den, the raven had not been in sight. Oh, well. Maybe he had flown the coop? Surely the raggedy bird would find him if he needed him. Ciro wasn't expecting to be out of the lands too long this time. Hopefully...

He left the borders of the famine ridden lands, and headed east. Where he was actually going was always questionable.

Two days into his trek, Ciro found himself near the moon-pride he had summoned Ngaule, and had first met Judeau. There must be something that liked pulling his this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fire red lioness had taken the opportunity to wander away from the diplomatic party, seeking to escape the noise of so many lioness in such close proximity. There had been little space to escape and she had found she'd grown tired of the lot of them.

Her tail twitched, red eyes scanning the lands around her, ears flicking. The sounds were different here, perhaps louder, full of creatures not driven to hide from the harsh sun of the desert sands. Her paws flex, curling against the grassy earth, it felt odd on her paws. Had she not known better, or had she been younger, she might have thought she had stepped onto a different planet. But she did know better, and such thoughts were for foolish children.

A snort, the lioness lowered her head to sniff at the ground, noting the difference in scent as well. Hmm...she wondered what sort of prey one would find out here, did it taste different than that she hunted in the desert?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 pm
Amon Larethian

The first think Ciro noticed was the scent of another. It seemed different than those that lived in the Mwezi'johari lands. He frowned. Was another trying to invade the territory? It wasn't as if he were a protector of the pride, but he had a few lionesses he liked to visit here, and if someone meant to harm them well...Ciro wouldn't be a happy camper.

He followed his nose, before spotting the bearer of the scent. Her size alone caused the male to quirk an eyebrow. She was probably comparable to his size, something that was unusual for a rogue. Her pelt was bright red as well. Ciro wasn't sure if he had seen anyone like her before.

And she seemed...a little loss? Was she sniffing the grass? He mimicked her from his spot, his head lowering to see if he could understand her reasoning. Nope, just smelled like normal grass.

He felt himself shrugging, his shoulders rolling forward. Oh well, best figure out who this new lioness was. Perhaps enjoy a little more than conversation with her? No longer being in the stormborn lands meant more fun out, right?

Ciro approached her from the side, his golden eyes on watch. "Well aren't you quite the lioness," he mused, a smirk on his maw. "I don't think I have seen one your size before. Impressive."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm
The lioness looked up with a start, a snap of her tail, her eyes narrowed, prepared to tell off whoever have dared to interrupt her. This was her time to explore on her own and she did not appreciate being followed! Oh, this lion had not been part of the party she traveled with, nor had she ever seen him within the firekin lands.

A smirk on her maw, tail held over her back, Anarore turned toward the dark male, her eyes moving over his form as if sizing him up. A strut in her steps, she strolled over to him. He was not her type, she much prefered women, they were far better company. But for a male, she supposed he was....attractive.

"Well aren't you a big strong lion."

Flattery or mockery? A bit of both? Perhaps he would be suitable to produce strong cubs.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm
Ciro hummed, watching the lioness strut up to him. He observed her posture, her tail curling over her back, giving quite a view to any behind her. Ciro only wished he approached from behind now.

"Ah, you caught me," the lion smirked. "Though surely with your size you too can be a comparable opponent. Although, regardless of your gender if you decided to test your strength against mind I would not go easy on your just for being a pretty face."

Just, he didn't really care for fighting right now to begin with. Unless the rough-housing ended up in...more than rough housing. He brows rose at the thought.

He stepped closer towards her, in taking her scent. "Do you have a name?" He breathed out slowly. She smelled different. What land did she hail from? He'd be certain to mark it off to travel to in the future. "And what brings you so close to the borders of this pride?" Let's get the nittygritty stuff out of the way first before the more fun times could start.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:05 pm
"I would think less of you if you did."

The lioness let out a laugh, a wicked smirk on her maw. Yes, a big strong lion indeed, suitable for a big strong lioness to make big strong cubs with. Yes, he would do quite nicely. And if he wanted to prove himself before hand? She was okay with that too, but if he thought she would be easy to defeat he was greatly mistaken.

Her tail flicked lightly, oh, you want a view from behind do you? Just wait, you might get it.

"I am Anarore. I am part of a diplomatic party to the mwezi lands. And what's your name, handsome? Or shall I make one up for you?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:15 pm
Amon Larethian

He watched her tail flick, and he found himself trying to control himself. It was hard for him to lose his composure, but certain actions just made his life a little more difficult.

"A Diplomatic Party you say?" His tone said it all. That sounded boring. "You seem to be away from your party though? Perhaps you are looking for something a little bit more...entertaining?" He asked with a slight husk to his voice, lightly nipping at her shoulder. Yes, Ciro would be glad to offer something to the female, and by her small gestures, it looked like she would be rather willing too.

"Anarore...Call me Ciro," he purred the name. "But, if you would rather make a name, I would be happy to show you some...skills...to assist with that." He smirked, now giving her a small nudge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:44 pm
"Are you offering something more entertaining?"

The fire red lioness purred, a seductive smirk on her maw, brushing her shoulder against his. Oh but he was forward, something told her he had used these lines before, a lady's man perhaps? How easy it had been to turn him on and seduce him, like putty in her paws.

"Why don't you show me what you can do, Ciro."

She absolutely purred his name, turning to give him the full view of her a** he had hoped for, he tail flicking to lure him toward her. It was a different game than those she had played with her female lover, far less...aggressive, more lustful.

That's right big strong lion, lets go have some fun.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:50 pm
Amon Larethian

"I am." He didn't have to say anything before the female had turned.

More of less, an amused reaction was placed on his features. Well, this was going just the way he wanted it to go. But perhaps, a little too fast. They were out and the open, and how would it be if a diplomat were caught mingling in such ways on the borders of the pride they were supposed to be entertaining in.

Ciro would not be such a gentleman if he were to allow that to happen with lioness.

Even if that meant putting fun times on hold for just a few more minutes.

"Mm." He smirked, admiring the view before he took a step towards her front, rubbing against her as he walked away. "Can't have anyone else admire that view now can we?" Ciro smirked. "You're in luck, I know these borders rather well, and some of the...more secluded places to have things a bit more private."

His eyes glazed over slightly, he took another step forward. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:07 pm
The lioness chuckled silently to herself, purring as he brushed against her.
Anarore had never been one to consider modesty or the opinion of others. The truth was she had been willing to lay with him there had he wished it, they were far enough from the party no one would see them. And if they had? She did not care.

But maybe he was right, privacy may have been wise in this case, and perhas more enjoyable for them both as well.

"Very well, Ciro. Lead the way."

Her own smirk, she took a full view of the dark lion before following after him, barely a step behind. Show me this place, and then we will have our fun.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas