Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
AWK Just like Steven Universe!? [Chauvet, Archernar, Nico]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 am
Abby was having a super lonely day. Now, normally that didnt bother her, but today, Abby had stuff she really wanted to do, like reach the top of the tree, but she needed Georges help for that, and buy some candy, but she needed her babysitter or parents for that, who were all sadly either at work or finishing registration they forgot to finish for their big kid school. Man Glen could be slow, Abby's big sister had finished that....oh wait, they both realized they hadn't registered, and thats how this problem began. So, while everyone did instruct her to stay home, stay at Go or Glen's house, their parents wont mind, the cool Mrs. Michaels could even teach her some neat martial arts moves, Abby of course ignored all of this and headed to the playground down the road, where she was now swinging, feet up on the seat and standing.

There weren't any kids today, which was weird, and another piece of the problem. Normally she could rope some other kids into playing with her, but, there was noone. A pretty sunny day and there wasn't a kid in sight! She pouted, hopping off the swing and heading to the slide. Well, if she had the whole playground to herself right now, she might as well enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:14 pm
Nicodemus had been relaxing in a quiet spot in the sun, when something caught his attention. At first, he was not sure what it was. He did not see anyone, and there was not a lot of noise going on. Certainly nothing unusual, that would make him feel the need to look up, but whatever it was that had his attention, he found himself looking around. Finally, with a slight frown of confusion, he stood and began to move, following a feeling inside him that said 'go over here.'

And then he saw the little girl on the swings, and he was hit in the face with the realization of just what was going on here. He was sensing a new Senshi, someone who needed to be Awakened. Oh, it was his First Senshi! This was wonderful news, amazing news in fact!

He stared at the girl, his eyes huge with excitement, and his fluffy tail flipping back and forth. If anyone else saw him, they might think he was staring at a bird that he was considering hunting, but... A Senshi. And such a young one too! She seemed alone, so perhaps this was the perfect time to approach her. But he decided not to rush in, no matter how eager he was.

Kaname Kyoto

AMItotic

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:22 pm
As Abby was heading to the slide, to add to her cool slide burn scar collection (don't listen to her family, the scars are cool darnit, George even agreed), she saw it. A cat! She stood still, bending down,a smile on her face. She may be excitable, worse than a tornado(her dads words, but he always laughed so Abby knew it wasn't said meanly), but she learned way back not to be too rough on cats, since they can be even worse to you if you hurt them. So she bent down, not getting closer, but holding her hand out. "Would you like to play kitty?"

Aria Starstone

AMItotic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 pm
Nicodemus blinked in surprise that she had spotted him, having thought he was well hidden in the tall grass... Not really processing the fact that he was a mostly WHITE cat in green-brown grass. When she got close to him, he considered her, silently for a long moment, then moved towards her, carefully. He tilted his head, then gave her hand a soft head bump.

Should he speak right away? Should he give her a moment to relax with the new kitty she was, in her mind, meeting?

He thought about it more as he nuzzled her, a purr coming out of him as he pondered, then he made his decision and decided to speak. "Yes, of course I'd like to play, but we Have Business first!"

Kaname Kyoto

AMItotic

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am
Did---did the kitty just talk!? "what!? was that you!?" She got closer. Alright! A cat that could talk!. She went on and scooped him up. "So cool! You can go play with me, be my partner on the seven seas!" She was, at this point, totally ignoring he said anything about business, so focused on twirling him around and excitedly heading back to the playground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:16 pm
Nicodemus grinned up at her, though being scooped up somewhat upset his balance and Dignity, especially in this Auspicious Moment! Still, he took a deep breath, and smiled.

"I did, indeed, talk. I came here to Talk to You, you see!" He blinked, and then closed his eyes at the twirling, because good Gracious it made him want to hurl, and that would Never Do. It would ruin the Occasion Entirely. "Ah... please don't spin me around, it upsets my stomach."

Once it stopped, his eyes opened again. Well, ok, they were heading to the playground. "Erm. Perhaps we can, but First! I have information To Give you! Very Important Information, young lady! And maybe even a Gift Or Two."

The Wand. And the Cell Phone. Had to give her those.

Kaname Kyoto
Gurl u didn't quote me, I had no idea I owed you a tag!

AMItotic

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

AMItotic

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:15 pm
"Hey kid! Head's up!!"

Chauvet Page didn't normally make it a habit to lead youma into playgrounds. She didn't make a habit of getting chased by them at all, if she could avoid it, but this one was hot on her heels, nipping at the edges of effervescent white dress with two sets of teeth, one on fire, one frozen over. As far as she could tell, the beast had locked on to her aura a few blocks away and bowled her over, and for her efforts at grappling it she'd been given a lovely scrape across her forehead, which bled far more dramatically than the wound called for but was bleeding all the same, plastering her bangs to her face and forcing one eye shut.

She'd known better than to try and square off with it in an alleyway, where she would have no choice but to get pinned down by its teeth and claws, and so she'd leaped over it and sprinted away, in search of a nice big field to wrestle it in or perhaps another page willing to lend a hand. What she'd found was this playground, and even worse, it was occupied. Chauvet needed to think fast.

The Cosmos page spun on her heels at the edge of the playground, near a couple of animals on springs. The youma lashed out and she jumped, just in time for the beast's claws to get tangled in the metal springs. It wouldn't be contained for long, but that didn't stop Chauvet from laughing all the same, wiping at the blood on her face with her forearm. She glanced around, looking for ways to handle the creature with no backup, and then she caught sight of the kid again.

"...Uhhh...Don't panic, this is all under control--" Chauvet began, until the youma whipped her with it's tail, sending her tumbling towards the treeline. It continued to thrash around with its claws ensnared by the broken spring, yowling in fury, though it was only a matter of time before it broke free.

Kaname Kyoto

Aria Starstone

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces