[PRP] Just some little Conflict

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:52 am
Well then. No wonder her belly was quite big. She expected children of a god to be, but she didn't expect to have six either. Astrus gave a small frown as she looked over each and every single cub. Most took after her, with the pale pelt. Some though, it was a bit obvious to know who their father was. The white pelt, the tear drop markings, and the toes. A smirk lifted to her maw. Well, it wasn't to be as unexpected to have children with the God of Conflict. The two had rendezvous many times in the past to not think this would be a consequence.

Astrus nudged one of the small bundles. So tiny, yet so big. Her first litter while 6 in size then, did not compare to the size of these newborns. If Tanaka came around, surely the male would be proud. Staying outside the pride too until the famine was gone would assure they would not be inflicted by it.

The female sighed, curling herself around the newborns protectively. If only her mother was here to see them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been a time since Tanaka had sought out Astrus, leaving the pale lioness to her grief her lose alone. The god of conflict was not entirely unsympathetic, he supposed mortals were prone to sadness in such times. Even so, he was not inclined to offer comfort, nor was he especially interested in sitting and watching her while she cried. So h had left her to herself while remaining aware of her location.

But today he sought out his favorite lioness hoping she would be interested in a bit of fun. A smirk, yes, fun, he liked that idea, surely she could not refuse a pleasure evening with him, he'd make her forget everything. And, maybe he had missed her, she was his favorite after all.

His tail twitched as he approached the cave, catching her scent. Good, she was here. He stepped into the cave, standing just at the entrance in all his sexy glory. There was a purr in his voice as he spoke.

"Astrus."

Hmmm.....something smelled....different.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:25 am
Amon Larethian

The god wasn't very silent about entering the area. She could hear him as he approached the den entrance. Her pink eyes watched as the winged male entered, a smirk on her maw. He hadn't seen the babies yet it seemed.

"Tanaka," Astrus purred. "Your ears must be ringing. I was just thinking of you," she cooed, eyes gesturing him to come towards her. He may have interpreted one way, but it was certain that today Astrus would not put out for the male. Not with the children so fresh to the world.

She didn't get up though as the male neared. Some of the cubs were latched on, nursing away. She didn't dare disturb them.

"Why don't you come say hello to your brand new spawn on the world." She turned to reveal the cubs to the male. Four rustling boys, two beautiful females.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:06 pm
Silent, hah, he did not need to be silent. He much prefered she know he was coming.

"Ah, were you now? I too was thinking of you."

A seductive smirk on his maw, Tanaka approached the lioness, damn near strutting with each step. Clearly he had one thing on his mind, let's have some fun my little mouse. Wait, what?

Tanaka suddenly stopped, his eyes widening as he was greeted with a pile of fuzzballs. Tiny adorable fuzzy things, he should not have been surprised, he and Astrus had been rather...active. His head lowered, sniffing at the fuzzy things, a snort as one tiny paw swatted blindly at his nose. A large paw raised, poking at one of the little bundles of fur.

"Impressive."

A smirk spread across his maw, yes, very impressive. Surely they would grow to be strong and fierce.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 pm
Amon Larethian

Astrus chuckled when one of the children had the audacity to swipe at Tanaka. "Careful, they are protecting what is theirs now." She smirked. "Looks like you might have some competition for my affection later," she purred.

Although, the lioness did rise to her feet. The few that were nursing quickly releasing their grip, mewling in agitation.

She stood over the six bundles, her neck stretching to nuzzle Tanaka. It was her way of telling the god nothing would be happening between them right now. She stood back, letting the male enjoy the sight of his newborns. She wasn't sure how attentive gods were to mortal children at this age or any age of their life.

"They will be strong no doubt." Astrus advised with a purr. "Ready to bring all sorts of conflict to the world."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:21 pm
"We'll see about that, fuzzballs."

Green eyes narrowed, glaring 'ferociously' at the tiny fuzzy cubs. So they thought they were going to claim his lioness did they? Not if he had anything to say about it you demanding little monsters. He had not agreed to share.

"I suppose this explains why you've been hiding out here."

It had not be unwise to do so, out here she would avoid the effects of the famine on herself and the cubs, assuring they were grow strong and healthy. Perhaps he should have checked on the lioness sooner.

A low grunt, a mix of a growl and a purr, the god turned his head to n** at the lioness as she touched him. This was not what he had come for, nor what he had expected, but it seemed he would have to accept he was not getting laid tonight.

Hmph, he supposed they were cute, and noisy, especially when he poked at them, his ears twitching at the squeeks of protest. Oh, feisty little things they were, hey, watch those claws kid!

"Indeed, how fierce they will be."

Come on Tanaka, we know you want to flop down in that pile of adorable fluffiness, noone is watching!

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:34 pm
Amon Larethian

Astrus was hesitant in nodding her answer.

"Just after my mother's death I learned I was pregnant, but I didn't want to tell you just in case the famine had other things to say for the life of them at the time." Astrus explained to Tanaka. "But, now that they are here..." She gave the male a look. "We can pick right back up when they are just a bit older," she purred. Regardless if their actions led to cubs, she would stop them. Not until the male was sick of her at least.

"Will you be around to raise them, or just come visit to see their progress? I am sure they will turn out well with or without you in their life." Astrus was more than a capable mother, but she did like having help. With her mother gone, she didn't have that extra set of paws around.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that big god of Conflict is a big softy towards children." She smirked, a paw nudging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 pm
"You should have told me sooner."

There was a hint of annoyance in his eyes. If she had told him, he would have seen to it her and cubs were protected, did she really think he would allow his cubs to perish? He'd have hunted down that stupid famine god and torn him to shreds the moment he learned! These were his children, he would not allow some weak cowardly famine god to harm them.

"But it was smart to have them here, away from the famine."

He'd bring them a prey beast later. Famine or not, the little fuzz balls would be hungry.

Thta purrgrowl again, brushing against her shoulder seductively, a sign of affection from the god. He would hold her to that later, he would not give up his pleasure with Astrus, no matter how cute his cubs were.

"They are mine, I will help, at least until they are old enough to care for themselves."

In other words, when they were no longer cute and fluffy.

Tanaka huffed, giving her a mock glare, tell and I will deny everything!

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:46 pm
Amon Larethian

Astrus rolled her eyes. "Didn't think you'd care much for mortal problems." She said with a shrug. "Besides, You're not always the easiest of gods to track down." Astrus said with a smirk.

When Tanaka reciprocated the action, the lioness smirked. Well, at least she could get what she wanted from him in the future, and cubs would not stop them.

Astrus nodded when he agreed to help. "We will remain here then until it is safe to wander back into pride territory. I trust you will be our eyes and ears for that to happen. Once there, I can get them trained as proper Stormborn." Astrus advised. "They will be reavers by adolescence if I have any say in the matter. Ready to bring on the outside world."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I'd prove it to you by a certain action but," her voice got lower. "Not with the children present."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:00 pm
Tanaka snorted, he supposed he would have to grant her that. He did not make a habit of being found unless he wished to be. Nor was he inclined to grant another the means to summon him.

"Very well."

A nod of his head, he would be certain Astrus knew the moment it was safe for cubs to return to the stormborn lands. If he had his way, he would see to it that time came much sooner than later. For now, this was a far safer place for them.

"Reaver would be a start."

A wicked smirk, the world would learn to fear his offspring.

A glance toward Astrus, Tanaka circled his cubs, watching. Fine, seeing as he was not getting any action from Astrus tonight, he may as well make himself comfortable, and by comfortable, he meant he was going to lay right in the middle of that pile of adorable fluffy cubs. The sooner they learned who their father was, the better.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas