[PRP] Holy Lamb [Hilda x Judeau] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm
For almost a week now Hilda had guided Judeau with the promise to reunite him soon with his brother. The gods brother was hypothetically now out of reach and the destination that Hilda had promised was now with in breathing room and she would have to end this journey. There was only one way that this was going to end and Hilda had accepted this responsibility from the moment she laid eyes on Judeau.

Today was the day.

She had slipped away earlier in the morning to catch a hare for Judeau. It was the least the lioness could do for her companion who had no idea what was really planned. She dropped the hare beside Judeau and gently put a paw on his shoulder to tap him awake.

"I know you're excited to see your brother today but first come eat and enjoy the early morning sunrise. I believe it will be a good omen to start the day right," She held that very calculated pleasant smile on her maw. "We're so close now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The little god stirred, one ear flicking as sleepy eyes opened. A yawn split his maw, his tail curling as paws reached in a stretch. Was it morning already? It seemed he had just gone to sleep, or maybe that had been a dream. What had he been dreaming about? He could not remember.

He lifted his head, offering a smile to his friend, another yawn as he rose to his paws. Oh, they were going to find Van today? Suddenly he was wide awake, excitedly trotting to the lioness. He did not want to wait any longer, he wanted to leave now to find his brother. But, he supposed he could wait a little longer, if his friend wished to watch the sunrise.

"Do you think we'll find him today?"

A flick of his tail, Judeau settled to sit on his haunches, head lowered to sniff at the hare. What was this? A hare? Did mortal lions eat these? Well, if she had gone to the trouble to catch it for him. He lifted his head again to look at the sky, it was beautiful this morning. Surely she was right, it was certain to be a good day.

Quote:

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 pm
Amon Larethian

"Oh yes. I am very sure that you'll be seeing your brother , " As a ghost maybe but not as the flesh and blood that stood before her. Something inside of Hilda's stomach turned a little at the realization about what was going to happen but she held her composure tight. This wasn't for vanity purposes the deed that would be done. This deed was for survival and nothing more and nothing personal.

"Come now and follow me. I'll take you."

She started to pad on off.

The area that had been chosen to rest the night before was a side of a cliff hill. It was the type of setting one could get cornered in very easily and this was by design as Hilda very much meant to corner Judeau. The timing would have to be perfect though. She could feel her claws want to flex out of her paws but she resisted.

"Be careful on these cliffs. I know you can fly," She was saying this as a gauge, "But I m sure gods are prone to accidents like any mortal." Again another gauge. She was feeling things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 pm
Judeau's tail flicked, almost like a puppy would wag its tail. Today was the day, the day he would finally see his brother again. His mind was a whirl of all the things he would do with his brother, the things they would talk about, the adventures they would once again share.

"Okay."

He very nearly sprang to his paws, following after the lioness, his gaze looking all around him in childish wonder. Oh, maybe they could come back here with Van, and he could see this place and the sunrise here too! That was a great idea! He was sure Van would like it, and his new friend too.

He paused in his steps, taking a moment to glance over the edge. It was high up, maybe he should have been worried, but the voice that must have been screaming at the back of his mind was only silence in his ears.

"I'm pretty good at flying."

His chest puffed a bit at that, he was a good flier, even better than his brother.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Amon Larethian

Okay so she had the information she needed. If he could fly away easily it would have to be a strike much sneakier. Her mind was racing as the two padded on.

"Well a pretty good flyer hmmm? Maybe you could walk ahead some. If the path is crumbly you can always fly away right?" She knew what she was doing. She'd have an advantage if he was ahead of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:14 pm
The little god blinked, a curious look, perhaps questioning his friend for the first time. Walk ahead? But wasn't she the one who knew where they were going? He didn't know the way, what if he took a wrong turn?

"Do you think that's a good idea? What if I get us lost?"

Well, maybe she was right, he was the one who could fly. If anything were to crumble under their feet, he might be better able to save them both from a fall. He wasn't sure he liked the idea though, maybe he was finally hearing that voice.

Or....maybe not.

Judeau walked a few steps ahead, worries forgotten as his gaze was drawn upward by the sight of a bird nestled in the rocks above him. Oh, another raven? Was it the same raven as the one he had seen before? It did look similar.

"Are you following me friend? Maybe you'd like to join us?"

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm
Amon Larethian

"You wont get lost. This path only leads one way and I'll be right behind you to guide you," To your death, was what she was thinking. For her plan to work she needed to have the advantage here and if he was behind her he'd have enough time to get away.

Hilda smiled pleasantly at the raven and back at Judeau, "You two know each other?" She wanted to shoo the thing away but now wasn't the time.

Damn it.

Her patience was starting to ware thin. She'd traveled with Judeau on the basis of a lie for almost a week and she was ready to complete her task. The lionesses tail swished from side to side.

"The trail is thinning Judeau. I don't know if its safe for me to lead. I am asking you to please take up the front . I assure you that you'll be fine." Her temper was thinning but some how the tone of her voice was laced with a sweetness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 pm
He smiled at the raven, his tail flicking, raising himself onto his hind legs to get a better look. The raven returned his curious look, tilting it's head, a caw that bounced off the nearby rocks. The look between them was shared for a moment longer before the raven spread it's wings, flying from its perch.

"Oh, I'm not sure, I saw a raven that looked like this one before. Goodbye, friend."

Judeau's ears dropped a bit as he blinked at his lioness friend, uncertainty still in his eyes. it seemed odd, even to the naive little god, but she knew these paths better than him, surely she knew what she was talking about. He had no reason to doubt her, she was his friend.

"Okay."

He smiled, perhaps to reassure himself more than her, turning to walk down the path, paws moving cautiously on the rocky ground. Hmmm, this wasn't so bad, okay, he could do this! He could do anything to find Van, the thought of seeing his brother soon quickening his steps.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 pm
Amon Larethian

Her chance would arise as the two were shifting their places on this narrow path. There was no questioning her time frame would be a short one so she had to act fast. Like a viper, Hilda struck and she struck the god with all she had full fangs and claws out. He had to die and she had to finish the deed as quickly and viciously as possible. The attack was quick, calculated and brutal.

Judeau's trust had been ill placed and now Hilda was reaping the reward for his down fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 pm
He never could have seen it coming. One moment he was walking, tail flicking at the thoughts of meeting his brother, sure paws guiding then down the path, and then...then his world fell apart. Claws and fangs striking in a flurry, slashing at his hide, finding their mark along his back, shoulders, his neck.

Horor and terror, the little god cried out in pain and fear. What was happening? Why? Who? A fluff of purple caught his gaze as he staggered under the attack. Why would she...NO! Please! He had to escape! He had to fly away! Van!

His wings spread wide, he would leap for the air, if he could fly he could escape! Tears streamed from his eyes as he struggled, he did not understand, why? Why when he was so close, please, he had to find his brother!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 pm
Amon Larethian

His wings were spread and that was a bad sign. The lioness wouldn't let him get away with out the deed being done so she did her best to focus her energy on the wings. But it was too late as he was taking lift.

Hilda recklessly did all she could to kick her self up in to the air, her claws extended and fangs readied, and madly swiped at the fluttering wings to handicap the god. She'd honestly felt stupid for not going for the wings first having been so sure she could kill the god with out needing to handicap him. (little did she realize gods didn't need wings to take flight).

Her strikes were able to tatters some of the gods feathers, but in her recklessness, she found that she was airborne off of a cliff and gravity wouldn't be so kind to a mortal. Claws grasped at the god once more but it was not enough and Hilda fell off the edge of the cliff getting tangled in some tree branches that cut and scratched her along the way.

Her final landing place was a large branch below. Impact had Hilda coughing up a good deal of blood and crack a rib. She'd live and she'd even be able to get up after such a fall but that didn't mean she didn't take her own damage.

The purple lioness looked up to the sky to see if she had done enough to cause Judeau to crash.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:16 pm
"AHHHHH!! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!"

Judeau cried as he thrashed about, tangler of fur and feathers. His feet were off the ground, his wings reaching for the air. And then the talons struck again, this time at his wings, tearing feathers and sinking into bone. It hurt, it hurt more than anything he had ever felt, he felt like his wings were being torn apart, like he was on fire as wind cut into deep wounds, blood already staining his fur, flushing him with horrible warmth.

Then he no longer felt her weight, he was free, fly, FLY! The damage had been done, he was too weakened, the pain too great, too much blood lost. He could fly without wings, he knew he could, but still he could not keep himself in the air, and he found himself falling, wings flailing in desperation, he had to keep flying!

A heavy thud, his body slammed into the rocks, his head hitting hard against a bolder with a sickening crack. Dazed, barely conscious, he tried to stagger to his paws, fighting off the fog and darkness that threatened to overtake him.

"van....please help..."

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:26 pm
Amon Larethian

There was a searing pain on hildas side. She was bleeding internally and one of her ribs was for sure cracked or broken but her mission may have been a success.

The purple lioness watched as Judeau strugged to keep flight and ultimately crashed near by. Hilda hurt bad but it was enough of a motivator for her to struggle out of her captive branch and shimmy down the tree to find the crash site of the god. She coughed up another dark glob of blood but all and all was mainly stable. At least she was sure she was better off than Judeau.

"van....please help..."

Judeau's pleas for help would not be met by Van but by Hilda who arrived to find the god looking very damaged. Not only did he have gashes about his body from her but he'd managed to crack his horn in the fall. She placed her right paw on the fragment and looked to the god.

"No one is here to help you. Did you really think I knew your twin," She spit blood. "You shouldn't struggle anymore. I don't wish to continue your suffering I only wish for your sacrifice." She stalked closer with every intention of doing more damage. The job must be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:40 pm
"W..why? We were....friends...."

His voice was soft, week, choked by tears, blood, and his own fading consciousness. Please, just let me go, I want to find my brother, please. He didn't understand, why would she betray him? Why would she do this?

Judeau staggered, desperating trying to find his paws, to stand to his feet. A muffled grunt as he pushed against the ground, he had to get up, he had to fly, he had to escape! Shattered, the little god barely heard her words, his senses were failing, the darkness growing. He couldn't find his paws, couldn't feel the ground, the fog of unconsciousness was winning and his fight was all but gone.

"...."

He would fight until he at last lost, falling into the darkness, his battered body falling limp and still.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
Amon Larethian

Judeau was down and out as far as Hilda could tell. He was done and she was trembling now. Her claws resheathed back in to her paws. There was no need to do more to the god that laid as to what she assumed was dead. Holy blood had been spilled and Hilda was sure it must be enough to satisfy her misfortune.

Her rib was searing at her side and if she didn't find aide soon she was sure she might end up as Judeau had. Hilda picked up the fractured part of the horn and turned her back on the gray god. Her work was done but she'd forever be haunted by the gods words.

"W..why? We were....friends...."  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces