Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Summer Entries and Pages (Nora/Isaac)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 pm
Nora hated...hated the idea that she had to go to college now and it was mostly because all her hardwork with mister Steele's office would be well....lessened! She had like, the easiest job in the world with the man, and he wasn't ever really upset with her gel pens and stuff!

Plus she was getting coffee made better and better. Yesterday, he hadn't even spit it out! But School made it hard to balance job and fun stuff and she hadn't seen Mason in a week and....

It was just a loathe on Nora day. She sighed deeply as she walked the DCU campus, waiting for her next class which was in an hour and debating on where to sit. There was a lot of cliques already of students that had been here longer, and there was a lot of people that were sitting alone. In particular, she noticed a lighter haired youth who seemed to be writing in a journal.

Oh she liked journals!!! Maybe he needed pretty colors to compliment his writing! The bouncy girl headed over with every intention of helping him beautify his writing.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:55 am
While most people seemed to hate summer semesters, Isaac preferred them. The course work was more challenging, cramming a regular semester's worth of knowledge and learning into a three month semester, and it was quicker.

Sure, he had more things to work on consistently, but at least he'd be done with his schooling sooner rather than later and he was grateful for that.

Frankly, he would have preferred to forgo school completely and simply work on music, but his parents had frowned upon the idea and insisted that he at least get a degree, so here he was.

Working on campus was a preference of his, because most students left the grounds and he could go undisturbed even when he was working on things not strictly school related, like journalling.

Which was exactly what he was doing, writing neatly some lines he thought that might make a good lyric, a bit about his day, his concern for his sister. Vaguely, he was aware that someone was approaching him but he figured if he kept his head down, they'd leave him be.

pixie nyxie

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:24 pm
Nora was a woman on a mission, and she was going for the young man with his writings.

Isaac was complete wrong if he thought Nora would not make her way towards the young man. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" She broke out the collection of gel pens and beamed at him, waiting for they grey white hair to look up...

"Sir do you have time for the love and savior that is gel pens?"

nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:05 am
It didn't take him long to recognize that the person approaching him wasn't going to keep moving or leave him alone. Immediately the once quiet air was filled with excuse me, excuse me! and he was forced to look up. Pale purple eyes glanced up over the rim of his glasses and he raised both of his pale brows.

"May I--" Isaac found himself cut off with an array of pens shoved into his face.

"Ah," he made a noise, uncertain of how to response. "I think I'm quite alright, but thank you," he tried, offering a polite smile before he quickly closed the journal he was working in.

pixie nyxie

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 pm
Oh no, He had closed the journal before she could snoop.

"Oh, That's too bad! They make journalling so much better. Writing better too! All the things better!" She smiled and then took a seat next to him.

"I'm Nora. How come you're sitting out here? Are you new to the area?" She smiled because she was a twenty questions kind of girl.

"What's your name?" He was kind of adorable in a nerdy way, kind of like Mason but Mason was the best.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 am
Glasses were pushed up the bridge of his nose, which wrinkled after as if it would prevent them from sliding back down. It would not.

"They're prone to smudging," he offered. He had specific pens he liked for journaling and pencils that he used for compositions. Anything that could be considered too inky was automatically out.

"I was studying," he replied, brows furrowing in response to her over enthusiasm. He wondered if this was something she did to many people or if it was just his (un)lucky day.

"Isaac." He gave his name, because it didn't seem like a big deal to. "It's easier to get school work done on campus." Usually it was quieter than at home, but lately it had seemed like he was very approachable.

Especially to girls.

Weird.

pixie nyxie

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 pm
"Oh I didn't think of that! I just like the glitter and the colors!" Nora grinned, "There is a lot of great kinds of pens though. If you don't like the smudgey kind! Not ball point but like um......fine right?" If someone asked her day, and she said she had been spending it talking about pens, Nora would've happily told them yes.

"Studying on campus seems like it would be harder though." She rubbed her chin, as she looked at over at the campus. "Cause like, people like me-" She knew exactly what kind of person she was, and she didn't care to be honest. Mason told her all the time and he was her BOYFRIEND. "We like to talk and stuff! Plus I don't like seeing people all alone and stuff." She breathed out, all of the words jumbling out at once.

"But it's cool that you are serious about it! Whatcha studying? How old are you? Do you live here or close by? Do you have a job?"

Literally no time to breathe in between questions.

Nuxaz
He needs to escape

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am
His smile was polite but strained and he found himself checking his watch. It was a subtle movement, a slight shift of the wrist.

He had practice in fifteen minutes.

"Most of the time, I don't get disturbed," he replied, his tone light and kinder than it should have been considering the barrage of questions that followed. "Music theory," Isaac answered, gathering up his books into a neat pile.

"It was nice to meet you Miss," he told her, even though he would have preferred not to meet her, but that would be too rude to say and un-Isaac like. "I have to go to a rehearsal, if I don't leave now, I'll be late."

His belongings were slid into his back which was slid over his torso. "Please excuse me," he continued, offering her one more politely strained smile.

"Have a nice day." And then he took his leave.

pixie nyxie
a fin from me

Nuxaz

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas