[PRP] Spiders Web [Hilda x Judeau]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:15 pm
Many moons had passed since Hilda had spilled the blood of a holy creature and tainted her soul. She was the cause of the fall of a kingdom and while it hurt her to do such an act it had also hardened her and made her hungrier for actual gods blood. A seer, child to the gods, had not been enough to help her in her time of need as her pride had thought. She needed to find a god to appease her dying lands and make things right.

Determination burned deep with in her soul as she could not turn back now. No. There was blood on those regal paws of hers and she would not turn back a failure. Her lands were dying but she could save them with this holier sacrifice and her kin would be spared.

Little did Hilda realize it was far too late to save anything. Her pride had died out and the lions had scattered long ago while she was on her hunt to purify the taint laid out on her lands. It was probable that her search was no longer about undoing such a poison but instead to bloody her paws at this point. Hilda had a taste of holy blood and she was blinded by its temptations.

The lands before the purple red eyed lioness were fruitful but empty as if the lands were waiting for some one to find them and settle in. Hilda couldn't help but admire the richness of grass but wonder when and if herds would find them. For a few moons she'd been here planning her next moves as her trail had gone ice cold. The bit of information she'd had on one such god had been weeks old and she'd missed her opportunity to strike. Not that the lioness would 'strike' right away, no, this was not her style. She was patient.

Though, even her patience had its limits.

The purple lionesses tail twitched in annoyance as she planned her next moves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Judeau, god of penance, had not quite grown accustomed to the mortal realms, perhaps a bit sheltered than most by a childhood spent in the haven of the gods. The land was new to him, the grass, the rocks, the animals. He was young, small for a god, a hint of sadness in his eyes, but he seemed happy enough.

At present, he was relaxing in the grass, curiously watching a dark raven as it hopped in the grass, catching insects in its sharp beak. His head tilted at the strange creature, what on earth was it doing?

"I don't suppose you have seen my brother have you? He looks a bit like me, though I guess we looked more alike when we were smaller."

The raven did not answer, Judeau had not expected it to. Oh well, he was sure he'd come across his brother soon enough, surely he could not have gone far?

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:52 pm
Amon Larethian

The voice of another found her as she was pondering her next paw steps as to where she'd head and what moves she'd make. Funny, she was sure she was alone out here.

Her curiosity got the best of her and the purple lioness followed the sound to strangers voice to find something quite welcoming. Before Hilda stood what she could only describe as one of the divine. The creatures horn and wings betrayed him and his small size only made it more tempting for Hilda to take this god now.

No. She wouldn't strike now. He had all the advantage as of now and could easily fly away. She needed his trust and she needed him to stick around. It pained her yet excited her at the same time to play this game once more. With the elegance and confidence of a refined lady, Hilda padded towards this divine creature. Her maw carried a curious smile and her red eyes were soft on his gray form.

"You're looking for your brother are you?" Her voice was silky smooth. It took everything she had to hide the excitement she had. The gods had blessed her at their own expense and Hilda couldn't wait to sink her claws in to their lamb of an offering.

"Have you been separated ? "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 am
The young god had been unaware of the lioness' approach, his gaze focused on other things around him, completely unaware of any danger that may have lurked. Perhaps he was too young and naive to realize danger even existed.

A voice pierced his ears, startling him from his thoughts, causing his raven 'friend' to fly away. His ears dropped, ducking into the grass in an instinctive attempt to hide. Who was there? Oh, a lioness? He had never seen one like her before.

"Yes, have you seen him?"

Judeau stood to his paws, cautiously approaching the lioness. Maybe she could help him find Van? Blue eyes blinked, if something deep in his mind was warning him, Judeau did not hear it.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:24 am
Amon Larethian

A singe of such delight and dread spread through Hilda at the nativity of this young god. Some how, Hilda was able to manage to keep these complex feelings under her skin so that they would not betray her very dark intentions. Part of her wanted to swipe right now, it could be so easy and she'd have some what of a chance but there was self control and cold calculation that won out.

Hilda took a few paw steps forward.

"Oh yes I have seen him," She tilted her head to the side, "I thought you looked familiar," No. She hadn't seen him but this young god before her didn't know. And no, she didn't know the two were twins as it was a lucky guess the two bore some resemblance. After all, brothers should have some shared features.

Hilda's only interaction with Van had been through rumors and tracks. She'd yet to see the god but she had gotten very close.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this... But you look out of place here." She took a few bolder , yet softer, steps forward towards the boy putting on the guise of a caring mother type.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:37 am
"Really? You know where he is?"

Judeau's expression brightened, taking a single bounding step toward the lioness. She had seen his brother? So much excitement in the flick of his tail. He was not sure how long it had been since he'd last seen his twin, too long. But now he would see him soon. How had he not know he was so close by?

"He's my twin."

The little god smiled brightly. Though they did not look as much like twins now. As children they had been near identical, but as they grew Judeau's coat had grown darker as Van's had grown brighter. But that was okay, it did not bother Judeau, now matter how they changed, the bond would remain.

"Is he far from here?"

How quickly he was willing to follow her. Danger, Danger Will Robinson! Nope, he didn't hear that voice in the deepest part of his mind, screaming that something was not right.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:16 am
Amon Larethian

"I honestly thought you were him for a moment when I first laid eyes on you," She left that little tidbit of none truth hang in the air for a moment.

"Last I saw him he was a few moons away," She was lying between her grinning teeth. Red eyes were locked on her target now as he was right in front of her. She was a master of her own self discipline. Now was not the time. You needed to raise the lamb for the slaughter first. That sweet grin on Hilda's maw was not a friendly one.

"I can provide safe travel for you if you need to see him. He seemed like he was looking for you too but I hadn't been able to help before. Now I can help though if you like. He seemed pretty heart broken to be with out his other half." Oh the lies flew like honey from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 am
"You did?"

Judeau should have been suspicious, he should have known better, if he only had heard that little voice screaming at him about danger. But whatever sense of caution he may have had, whatever thought that he and his brother looked different enough they could no longer be mistaken, those thoughts were lost, overruled by the joyful thought of being reunited with his brother again.

"I lost him when we left home, it would be good to see him again."

He had completely fallen for her lies, missed the hints of darkness in her eyes. She knew what his brother looked like, she most certainly had seen him. His tail flicked happily, more than willing to follow after the kind lioness who could help him find his brother.

"Thanks! It'd be great if you could help me find him."

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 pm
Trust was a funny thing especially when put in to a stranger. One might not know what they are getting when they blindly accept some one for their word. There are the instances that there is a pay off and the stranger delivers upon their word but in Judeau's case this would not be. He'd allowed the devil in and her hollowed heart was all too willing to embrace him in to the grim vision she held. Judeau had unknowingly signed away to something much more sinister than a casual reuniting of twin brothers.

That kind smile on Hildas smile would never betray her actual intentions but if one was to know what to look for they might be able to tell there was a sadness in her eyes. While she was getting what it was that she yearned to have she was also losing her self every time she spilled the blood of a holy being and in all honesty she did not do this because she wanted to but because she believed she had to. This was pure and simple survival and she'd call anyone who questioned her a hypocrite if they participated in the hunt of prey beasts.

Yes, it was messed up that she was taking her time but her reasoning was as simple to the fact you had to be careful with a god.

Red eyes took in Judeau for a moment with a knowing glow that she had his trust and that was all she needed right now.

"Of course. Two young boys should not be alone in this world. Come. Follow me." The darkness in her heart clawed at her to hurry but she knew that she must be patient. Now was not the time but soon.

If anyone had been watching the interaction they might notice that when Hilda turned her back on the god, her smile faded, and instead an expression of stone rest in its place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:52 pm
There would come a day, not to far, when Judeau would come to realize his mistakes, when he regret his eagerness and naivety. A day when all sense of trust and faith was broken, the kind young soul replaced by an angry and jaded one. On that day he would swear he would never trust again, if only he had questioned today.

Today, he eagerly followed behind the lioness, certain that soon he would be reunited with his twin. His mind raced with all that they would talk about, all the games they would play together again. At last he would find his other half, and together they would be whole again.

"Okay. We'll find him soon right?"

The little god smiled, his tail flickering behind him with each bounding step. It wouldn't be long, he was sure. Wait for me, brother, I'm coming, we'll be together again soon.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 pm
Amon Larethian

"Oh. Very soon. Be patient though and remember the moments leading up to your brother. That will make it more rewarding," Hilda offered as she padded on ahead.

Moments earlier she'd been on a cold trail but the gods had offered up one of their own as her sacrificial lamb. At least, Hilda was deciding to to see things this way. She'd treat him well until the time came and his time would come very soon.

But for now the two would travel together.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games