Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:11 pm
Hello! if you found this that means your wanna know what its about right? Well let me introduce you to a little rp called AfterEverAfter. This is bankrupt disney after disney goes bankrupt the entire disney kingdom and their character are forced to find new jobs and make money on their own. Its a twisted disney world and non so better as to explain. All disney worlds are interlocked and no none of this will be following over into the real world. These are disney worlds interlocked from your favorite disney/pixar movies.

Rules:
1. I know rules are a pain in the butt but I really do have some requirements and rules for this rp.
2. Follow all rules in the guilds outlines that is on the main page. They are your basic Rp guideline rules like timeskips, no god modding, and all bios will be put under each persons name in the profile forum.
3. After you have put your profile in the correct place in the guild Please send me a copy of it I would appreciate it to display it along with all the other profiles that will be before the main rp.
4. I will require that when you post you put a picture with your post it does not have to be fancy by all means! just a simple image and your characters text is fine! I just like visually being able to see each character each page and it frustrates me when their isn't one.
5. I will require when you do reply that we refrain from 1 lining small paragraphs or a few sentences are fine! I am no grammar or writing nazi I will not critic.
6. There will be a character limit of 6
7. There will be no Oc's I am sorry if this disappoints people but you will have to play as a disney character in this maybe I can open a second part to this rp where we can play as the children or something but for now its the original characters. Now remember you will not be required to actually act like the real cannon character! This is a bankrupt dinsey! Diverse personalities are welcomed. They may have changed it has been a few years I believe 7
8. Your characters can be youthful follow up the original mad hatter is old and white haired but he can be a young man of 20 -30 like in the disney's new film i will refrain from you making your character to youngest however the youngest character will only be 15
9. I would suggest using fan art or anime pictures there is a sh*t ton on the internet because disney is a big thing and their are alot of fans wink
10. Please have fun I will link a description of the story me and my husband had tried to revise and it also has a link to the Actual Orignal rp! So if you have questions, concerns, or ideas please let me know in pms. or someone can be nice enough to create an OCC for this rp smile

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24923449  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:32 pm
Profile skeleton

User:
Character Name:
What they go by:
Job Description:
Brief Bio:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User: Guenivere ORion
Character Name: Ace aka Alice of Wonderland
What they go by: Ace
Partner: The Mad Hatter
Job Description: Assassin
Brief Bio: After the bankruptcy Alice's wonderland went to shambles and everyone went 'Mad', the Mad Hatter and the March Hare became deadly but remembering Alice The Mad Hatter began to train Alice to become an assassin. no longer a little girl anymore and no more innocent than a hungry wolf she became Ace and here she is 16 killing off as many people as she can get her hands on. Blood thirsty little gal eh?

User: GuenivereOrion
Character name:Snow white
What they go by: Snow
Partner?: N/A
Job Description: Cateror/Server
Brief Bio: After Disney went bankrupt the poor princess lost her prince she went back to live with the dwarfs as they seemed to be the only people who she could gain comfort from now she lives as a server cooking food for passing buyers and built a small business with the generosity of the Dwarfs very prospering diamond business she was able to set up a small cafe near the cottage and even make a Catering service.

User: GuenivereOrion
Character name: Peter Pan
What they go by: Peter
Partner?: N/A
Job Description: Pothead
Brief Bio: Alot happened to old peter. After a tragic accident he lost his only real and close friend Tinker Belle. Once the bankruptcy happened all the Disney magic that inhabited in the little fairy errupted after her death causing the whole world of neverland to become in a crazy turmoil of death and destruction. He barey made it out before the little star was sucked into a black hole never to be seen or heard from again. He about cracked from everything he seen having nothing left to live for until he met up with an old 'friend' and began the life of a pothead. He now grows his own weed and stays at home all day smoking it up most of the time forgetting about the terrible sight he had to behold that was the destructive of his home.

User: GuenivereORion
Character Name: Adam/Beast
What they go by: Beast or Adam
Partner: Belle
Job Description: Jack of All Trades
Brief Bio: After the bankruptcy he and belle had it a bit rough. He tried with what high skills he had being a beast for so many years and the fact he was highly educated because he was born a prince to help them sell off everything except the books in which Belle wanted to keep and use for a new Coffee shop/ book rental store. He does what he can to support her dreams and keep her happy. On the underside of his persona he is very over protective of bell and he find himself turning more beast like in the presences of a threat...

User Image
User: BlueBunnieBabe
Character Name: Ariel
What they go by: Ari
Partner: Eric
Job Description: Owner of the club The Grotto
Brief Bio: After Disney went down hill, Ariel decided to start her own business with her best girlfriends Cindy and Jazz. Even though she was young, Ariel still wanted to make her business come out on top and be the best. Expectional when her hubby Eric was giving her the cash to so as she pleases. With their help a new club opened up called The Grotto and quickly they were making bank. All were welcome here at this club as long as there were no fooish sh*t going on.

User Image
Character Name: Jasmine
What they go by: Jazz
Partner: Aladdin
Job Description: Waitress
Brief Bio: The bankruptcy hit Jassmine and Aladdin hard and at first they didn't know what they were going to do. But when Ariel asked Jazz to help her at her bar, Jazz couldn't pass up on this opportunity to earn some big money for one in her life.

User Image
Character Name: Cinderella
What they go by: Cindy
Partner: N/A
Job Description: Bartender
Brief Bio: After the whole Disney disaster Cindy and her husband had a falling out after an argument that they had one night. It was something how Cindy would start be treated more like a house maid than a wife. Cindy didn't want to go back to the life she had before she got married so she packed her things and left. She started to change over time since the seperation and was kind of loving it. She realized that she didn't need a man to make her happy. She was letting her true self be known. Cindy got the bartender job from Ariel after Ariel had called her to tell her of this wacky idea that Ariel had. Cindy accept the job and she was having fun doing it.

User: MaDd_JoKeR62
Character name: The March Hare
What they go by: Harey, Tod
Partner?: The Mad Hatter (Old Terms)
Brief Bio: Tod [Tyrant of Death] is the oldest Assassin even older than The Spook. He was the orignal Assassin. He likes his special 'sugar' in his tea and this adds to his addictive personalities and crazy state of mind. Now he is retired and lives alone in wonderland since everyone else is either dead or has left the only ones to enter wonderland now is idiots or old friends...

User: MaDd_JoKeR62
Character name: Mickey Mouse
What they go by: The Spook
Partner?: Unknown
Job Description: King of the Assassins
Brief Bio: Mickey and Minnie go into poverty when the bankruptcy hit. Minnie dies and mickey loses his mind. Little does anyone know that mickey actually always had this dark demented sick twisted mind that lay dormant inside. He had to take many excruciating days of pain hooked up to a machine pumping his body full of happiness. After the bankruptcy Disney could no longer afford to keep their star sane anymore. Then to make matters worse they were out to kill him. They could no longer control him. In the process he loses the love of his life minnie mouse. Which drives him vengeful for blood and revenge. Eventually he finally forms an assassins guild and now is the king of them.

User: PeachesDarkSide

Character Name: Hurcules

Partner? his daughter whom he has not been able to name.
Brief Bio: Hurcules has found him himself on earth again after his brutal fight with Hades. After Disney went bankrupt and Meg and him had to move from their beautiful home and was forced out on the streets. His father zeus was no help. Meg in desperation found herself in the presences of Hades again. He was disguised and offered to help her. Little did she know she sold her soul and was drug down to the underworld yet again. Once Hurcles hear the news he found himself in a bloody fight years later with Hades. They fought for almost a year. The fight ended in the death of Hades. Just before Hades died he had his followers killed Meg pertinently and throw Hurcles's only daughter out into the real world.
Hurcles is on earth looking for his daughter, but there was a price to killing Hades. Hurcles had to take over the underworld in Hades place.

PeachesDarkSide

Character Name: Belle

Job Description: Cafe book Rental

Partner? Adam

After the Disney went bankrupt Bell and Adam lost their places and all of their house help. Bell refused to sell the books. They sold and lost everything but a few pieces of clothing and their books. She is a pretty optimistic person that finds her new small 2 bedroom fix it home outside of home perfect. She and Adam are working hard building their life back up. Bell opened up a coffee shop and book rental store connected to Snow White's Catering small restaurant. Bell has hardly anytime to hang outside of work she works sometimes 60 hours a week.

User:SilverThorneKitsune
Character name: Mad Hatter
What they go by: Hatter
Partner? Ace a.k.a Alice/ T.O.D a.k.a March Hare(Old Terms)
Brief Bio: Hatter always found that life was a blast of color and splendor! That was until wonderland went into a blight once the bankruptcy hit. He found that life was Dull and boring at first killing was a thrill in its own once Tod began showing him the ways and the spook gave him assignments but that lost its taste very soon. Eventually he found that his only comfort was drinking tea and watching Alice grow. But its seems that when he rescued the young girl from her own demise; His Affection towards her, is strange where he isn't sure how to feel about it but he is a great Mentor and relies on her to lighten his moo

User: Peaches Dark Side

Wendy

Job: unemployed at the moment

Bio: Wendy found her life turned upside down when Disney when bankrupted. She had just finished her senior year, and we packing to to go never land. She was startled to see Peter Pan show up in her room early and telling her he had no where to live. This cause her to move out of her parents house at 18. She and Peter have been moving from town to town around where she lived. He had found it difficult to hold a job due to Peter always needing her to miss work to help him out of trouble or get him out of the house. She was desperate and in distress when she suggested they move closer to more of his Disney friends. They are living in a little not so clean hotel room looking in the mean time for Windy to find work and a decent place to live.

User: SilverThorneKitsune
Character Name: Scar
What they go by: Scar
Partner:
Job Description: Nomad
Brief Bio: After being humiliated by Simba at pride rock Scar no roams around fighting any animal that dare cross him. He comes off as a gentle and caring soul, but don't let that fool you. He shows respect only to those he sees as stronger or more cunning. He will just as likely stab you in the back as he will to help you out. He thinks of only furthering his own goals in any way he can. He has killed, stolen, abandoned, and even tricked others into doing his bidding.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:26 pm
I used to fly with happy thoughts....

.... Now I fly with good vibes

Peter Pan

I'm strollin with:
I'm thinkin...:

It was late afternoon about 6 pm perfect for the bar the Grotto to open. Peter was more than stoned out of his blasted mind, having smoked not even 20 minutes ago. It was a perfect wonder how he hadn't gained any weight during his course of the past few years of smoking weed on a daily basis. He just supposed he was more interested in keeping the high than dealing with the price that came with the munchys yet his boyish athletic physic still remained and he was more than capable of lifting up a certain damsel of his on occasion when he wanted to. He actually didn't keep a constant red eye to the surprise of most people but his notions and words were beyond different from the kid friendly expressions they used to serve. And his fiery red temper that used to match his hair was long gone he just didn't have it in him anymore. Approaching the Grotto he slips inside the active bumping place as he hears the bumping music in the background he heads over to the bar and sits down sliding himself into a bar chair as he did glancing up at Cindy the bar keeper he nods at her smiling slowly,"Aye.. Cindy... hows it going?", he asked leaning forward he motioned for her to come over,"Ya think maybe.. you can slip me a drink or something...", he sniffled rubbing his nose as he felt it was itching,"I've been craving... stuff...", he zoned out for a moment staring past Cindy most likely annoyed face as he glanced past her to the liquor bottles lining the wall his mouth began to water a little drool slipped from the corner of his mouth man he was thirsty!

Her glow was the last thing I saw before all hell broke loose....

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:36 pm
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: Jazz
My thoughts are:"Why me..."

Ace had been sent on a special mission in search of someone that the spook wanted rid of but it was the Hench men her and hatter had to get rid of first. It seemed the spook had some old enemies and he didn't like the fact that they were trying to find his secret yet not so secret hide out he got tired of the constant attacks and send out his to favorites which was her and Hatter. Ace was more than annoyed by this being a rather impatient young woman and frantically couldn't find her partner anywhere he always found ways to slip away from her because he was just bored of his work he sent her to do most of it. Sighing more than annoyed she slipped on her hood and headed into the Bar...
The beats were jumping tonight there was a lot of people there and the usual crowd and a few newcomers.. Also a few people she knew on a personal level as well... She passed the passer-goers and headed over to Jazz who was waiting on some customers,"Hey Jazz..", she said crossing her arms as she approached the princess still did well for herself despite the whole mess that befell some of Disney most famous stars,"Where is Ari?", she asked needed to ask her or Eric about if they seen any strange looking people in here later especially with the Spook be particular of getting rid of the nuisances as soon as possible.

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

BunnieBlueBabe

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Hurcules found himself setting in a bar. Hey bartender!! He said with a loud booming voice. Why don't you hurry on up and make me a drink. He waves his hand toward the bartender and gives her a death glare. Soon he receives a weird shaped glass with an umbrella in it. What is this? He become angry and blue flames forms as hair on his head. He is after all only a little heated. He seems to be easily angered. My life is not what I want it to be! I am here on earth as a God. Which is NOT!!! I REPEAT NOT!! where I seen my future going. I'm am the God of the UNDERWORLD!! I feel I must spell this out for you. That means I'm the GOD of DEATH and you bring me a fruit cocktail you would give a flamboyant fruit, or a girl. He turns the drink into a flaming shot of Jack. Next time Ill set you on fire. Jack is the only thing on my menu. He turned around in his swivel chair and looked at Peter his unwanted company. Now go along and waist another persons time. He said to the bartender while his back was to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Hatter finds himself rather delirious wondering inside a small cafe. Do you have strong coffee? He bows to the lady. I would like to partake in a pot of some. He stands up all straight and proper and nods once his order is placed. He finds himself the most comfortable couch he could find and stretches out on it. The lack of sleep with all of Ace's jobs she has been taking has been making him more madd then normal. He laid there on the couch thinking of Ace. She had woke him rather early with a new job of finding Donald Ducks henchman. I hope she doesn't find me soon. I need to finish the pot of tea before so my brain stops the swiggles and swirrls.

PeachesDarkSide

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Windy woke up to an empty bed yet again. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. I swear!! That boy. She flung her self off the bed and rushed to get dressed. There is not telling what his has found to get into. She grabbed her keys and wallet and was off on her search to find Peter. She wondered around for what seemed like an hours looking all over. She found herself at the a Bar. Oh I hope he is not in there! Surely not he is not old enough to drink. She thought to herself. He does seems to always have pot. I have found a few of his hidden bottles. I mean REALLY. Why even hide it. She said to herself. I just need to find him and bring him home. After Tink he became even more childish. I never thought that was possible. She stopped being grumpy and thought of everything she loved about him and smiled. I love that boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: Hatter
My thoughts have:"I wonder where Ace is...?"

Snow white was baking a pie in her open kitchen when the Madd hatter came in through the door she dusted, the flour off her hands and turned to the man whom bowed and placed an order for a pot of tea,"Of course..",she said ringing up his purchase and putting it on his bill, she turned to make a highly caffeinated pot of tea in which he seemed to be in one of his good moods lately she found herself quiet... He was one of her usuals him and Ace came in a lot to partake in the drinking of Tea and with Bella not present as of the moment she wondered if it were safe for her to be alone with an Assassin.. She always liked the extra company in case things went finicky. She poured the boiling coffee into a classic white pot... And then placed 2 coffee mugs and 2 identical saucers onto a tray in which she carried it out and sat it on the table next to the hatter who seemed to be in deep thought,"Let me know if you need anything else Mr. Hatter", she told him quietly turning with a lowered expression back to her kitchen where she would continue to work on her gooseberry pie...

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:59 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod was in his favorite general store shaking he placed his tea on top of his head and began to rummage through the rubbish,"Larry",he spoke to a discarded cabbage siting on top of a trash can,"Any new wares?", the rotten cabbage said nothing he didn't care for Larry the new hire he was always so rude. Thats when he found hes prize a large carrot with a bite took out of the middle he proceeded to put it in his pocket. Looking at a horribly dented trash can he went to check out,"Tin how much do I owe you?", he chirped,"Well hey now you scalped me last time i'm about sick of your nonsense ungaurd!", he took up a three musketeer stance drawing his spoon where he then stared having a heated bout with the trash can which just consisted of him hopping back and forth tapping the can with his spoon wile kicking dents into it,"And let that be a lesson to ye", he said throwing three buttons and some lent he had in his night robe pocket at the trash can which then proceeded out of the light of the bars ally way then vanished in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Hatter sat up from his comfortable position to greet his tea. Oh how lovely to see you. Your arrival is most pleasant. He was talking to the tear. He then looked at snow to smile at her and she was walking away. Madam Snow!! He waved the extra coffee cup at her. I shalt not be needing this. Thank you. Once she took the glass he looked deep into her eyes and said. You have the face of a plump melon, the skin of snow, and hair of black silk. I could have made you a hat that would have stood above all hats. He sulked and look down to start mixing his tea. Once done fell gently back into the couch and started sipping the tea. What a delectable delight you have pleased me with. My taste buds are dancing. He started wiggling on the couch in pleasure. He again was talking to the tea.

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: Hatter
My thoughts have:"I wonder where Ace is...?"

Snow turned abruptly, as the sound of Hatter telling her that he didn't want his extra coffee cup, and she went right over and whisked up the cup afraid it would set him off by something. She nodded to him slowly and then turned to back away hearing him comment on her appearance made her bite her lip she knew he was trying to be nice and perform a compliment but she wasn't sure how to take it... She put the pot back into her open kitchen and let out a breathe of relief when he went back to talking to his tea cup. She turned finishing the last of her 7 pies and placing it into the oven... She already made baked goods for today but she always made the little men 7 of something everday before she went home. She smiled thinking about their happy faces at the miniture pies they would be eating before she began to clean herself off and place her dirty apron into the laundry hamper she always got a new apron and did washing every Sunday even for the 7 little men it was her way of saying thank you for taking her back and letting her live there they had upgraded from a small cottage to a nearly mansion size house with dozens of rooms and massive back yards but each day they always went to their diamond mine to get more precious stones and came back to sell on market... They wanted only 1 other housekeeper to do the grutn work so snow wouldnt have to work so hard but they preferred her cooking and washing the best because it reminded them of a simpler time... She looked at the clock it was late she wasn't sure if Belle would be coming in again or not.. they stayed open late for the sake of their regulars but she knew about 10 is when they closed up shop...

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas