Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aibek had decided to sneak away from his cubmates and explore a bit. Unsure of how the world around him really was, his curiosity spiked here and there. He saw a strange creature hopping about, tiny little thing with long legs. It caught is eye for the moment. Pouncing after it, he lost track of where he actually was. That was least important after all. Catching this weird creature was all that Aibek was wanting.

He'd try to sneak up on it, and then pounce, but it'd hop through his little paws. Ears back, butt up in the air.... and... POUNCE....

The cricket hopped, yet again through is little paws. He was getting frustrated now! All he wanted to do was eat it, why wasn't it allowing him to! Still, he continued to hop here and there after it, until finally he realized he was farther than he had expected to go. Of course, he was in no real danger, but he didn't know that. Ears still back he looked about, but for the moment saw no one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Neoma straight up just walked away from her den, uncaring if anyone was calling out for her. She did love them, but playing with just your siblings could be so boring. So the green eyed female needed something more to do. Every day she heard cubs outside playing, and now it was her time! Screw it if she was too little, Neoma didn't care.

So she took her first steps outside of her den in almost a marching type of way, not sure what to expect.

When nothing weird was out in her immediate line of sight, the cub relaxed her stiff frame now. See? Nothing to be scared of! Looking out again, the striped cub spotted something purple and pale in the distance.

Getting closer to it, she noticed it was another cub, a boy cub at that, playing with some weird.. thing. Or trying to. He missed the bug and it caused Neoma to laugh out loud at him, a giggle and just rolled her eyes. "What're you doing? You can't catch a cricket?"

I Lady Kiya I"

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:00 pm
He jumped. He had not been expecting a laugh followed by a voice, a voice he didn't recognize at that. As her words fully became coherent in his brain, he was frustrated at it! His fur puffed out a bit from being startled, but didn't settle down after the fact. He was unintentionally trying to look bigger than he actually was.

"It's not easy, I'd like to see YOU try it" He replied back. Surely she'd have the same issues as him. Of course, the bug had disappeared from his eyes since they had trailed to the cub before him. She was definitely not someone he knew. He was told to be careful around strangers, but he was sure another cub wouldn't do anything right?

"Prove that you can." He said with a sort of challenge. His fur was still puffed.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 pm
Why was this cub getting mad all of a sudden? She stared at the purple male like he'd grown an extra head. Why was he snapping so much?

"Did you miss your nap or something?" She snorted and came a bit closer to him, sitting on her haunches. "Why would I prove anything to you? I don't even know your name. I'm Neoma." She flicked her tail back and forth as she watched the angry cub.

"I was just asking. No need to be so sensitive."

| Lady Kiya |

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 am
She'd understand his frustration if she attempted! He shook his head and looked at her. "I'm Aibek" He flicked his tail a little before looking for the bug that seemed to have escaped while he was distracted. WELP, there goes that toy! Oh well, he looked back at the other cub and gave a smile.

"It's hard work, trying to catch a bug." He explained, he had been fully focused on that bug, and then it was ruined. There will be other bugs, though. He had chased a few recently, though this one was the bigger one he'd seen. He wanted to eat it. Or something. Eating it sounded good to him anyways.

"have you ever caught one?" What did she call it again? He missed it... He'll just pretend he knew exactly what it was.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 am
"Sure I have."

It was 100% a fat lie. The female had never caught a bug, but she was going to sell it like she had. She looked at the other cub with a confident look and flashed him a bit of a grin. Was she impressive? She hoped so, because she wasn't going to actually try. That wasn't her way.

"Anyway. Aibek, was it? If you want more crickets we can go and find them. I am kind of the reason it seems to be missing." Honestly she did feel a bit guilty about that. Plus it was the perfect chance to make a friend outside of her family.

"Crickets live in the really tall grass. We can go stalk them!"

| Lady Kiya |

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:23 pm
He was impressed. She seemed to know what she was doing. He tilted his head towards her for a moment, had no reason to believe she was lying to him. He gave a shrug, defeated by the missing bug that was now no where to be seen. His attention was now not on bug catching.

What other things could this cub do that he couldn't. "Lead the way" He said finally. She seemed to know what she was doing, he'd follow her and take pointers. After all, that was the best way to do things. Learn from the success of others! Maybe one day he'd be a good guard, or something.

Peppermint Coffee
Sorry ;;

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces