Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

The goddess of wisdom had come crashing to the mortal realm, feeling clumsy and perhaps a little insecure. It had helped, speaking to some of the other residents of the haven before doing so, but...she preferred to have as much information as possible before taking action, and then, as she had continued waffling between the pull of the mortal realm, and the opportunities it represented to learn first-hand, and wanting more information before doing so...the decision had been made for her.

She'd been ejected from the haven, feather's ruffled uncomfortably by the force of it, and now found herself blinking in the midday sun. It may have been her imagination, but everything seemed...brighter, somehow more vibrant than what she had expected. With a shake of her head, followed by a quick flutter of her wings to align her much-abused feathers, Siasa straightened, inhaling deeply. Even the air felt different; rife with possibilities.

Was it because life moved so quickly down here?

Giving herself a mental shake, she got to her feet, earrings jangling softly at the sudden movement. It wouldn't do to get distracted by her musings when she had much to learn about where she'd come to earth, so to speak. First priority, then, was to figure out where she'd ended up. She had flashes of knowledge that tickled at the edges of her thoughts, like the kind one might have garnered from personal experience, but without the actual accompanying memory.

Nerpin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been . . . years since Salga had sauntered down from the Haven - hell, he had done it completely voluntarily and never looked back. So, it was safe to say the whole discord that was affecting the God Realm was more of a far-away nuisance in the back of his mind, than an every day issue that some of the Gods had been affected with.

Truthfully, the stories of the Gods were always so lackluster and the usual same that he had heard before, so when he had found the fresh, wildness of the Mortal Realm, he had found his home. Time moved fast, yes, but that made it incredible - mortals lived hard and fast, and did what they could to eek out some part of history for themselves. That, was what the permanent adolescent desired - that was living, and he had spent a good time already enjoying life here.

A soft 'whumf' noise, followed by soft jingling shook him from his internal reverie, he carefully turned around in a circular fashion, hoping to catch what had caught him off-guard, when the Goddess' form caught his attention, making him perk up. She didn't look like she was from around here . . . here being anywhere Mortal realm, anyways . . . at best she looked a little lost and unruffled. Another unfortunate victim of the rift in power? Shaking his head a little, he went closer to her, his own jewelry jingling softly with every step.

"H-Hello." He stated, clearing his throat softly, giving her a little smile. "It looks like you had a bit of a fall, are you okay?"

He was great at introductions.

Vashtya

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:54 pm
Siasa froze at the sound of a voice, far closer than she would have hoped. Surprise quickly gave way to listening attentively - the other being didn't sound threatening, at least, which was promising. Getting to her feet, she pressed her wings lightly against her size, turning to face him.

Her eyes widened slightly in surprise as she took in his appearance - she wasn't meeting her first mortal, after all!

Feeling at least a little more comforted by the presence of sometjing familiar - she had not met this immortal yet, true, but she had met enough of their kind that there was at least a element of sameness, in this vibrant, potentially dangerous place.

"Hello," she replied with a small smile. "I don't know quite what happened, but I'm not hurt, although I appreciate your concern"

She studied him thoughtfully. He was young - he did, in fact, look younger than she was. Deciding that introductions were in order, she inclined her head slightly. "I'm Siasa." She kept it less formal than she may have otherwise done, in case his initial stutter had been caused by nervousness.

"And while I don't mean to bombard you with questions right away...where are we? I was ejected from the God's Haven rather suddenly, and have to confess that I'm not really sure quite where I ended up."

Were they in some potentially-aggressive pride's lands, or somewhere less likely to cause offense by their mere presence?

Nerpin

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff