Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Fluff and Friends (Nicodemus & Anser) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:24 pm
Nicodemus was sitting on a fence, his fluffy tail flickering back and forth, watching people walk past. He was quietly purring, his ears perked as he sought someone in the crowd to focus on. He had been wandering, seeking, trying to find a way to be a good Guardian cat, but no signatures had caught his eye, and no trouble, either. Well, he'd been doing his job! Sure, he hadn't succeeded, but he'd Done His Job! He had done good, he was sure of it.

Anytime someone seemed to look at him, his whiskers went forwards in a kitty smile, his gold eyes went big and he would tilt his head in an invitation to pet him, hopefully. He hadn't succeeded yet, at much of anything today, but hope springs eternal, and he would find a friend to pet him and at some point he WOULD find a Sailor to awaken or upgrade, and bad guys to... well to lead a Sailor to, because he wasn't much good in a fight.

STILL. He'd do all the things!

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:02 pm
Anser was out on patrol, because that was what good superheroes did, even superheroes that sometimes had not done the best job at their job. That just meant they needed more practice.

She knew Cybele would probably prefer if Anser called her every time she went out on patrol, and sometimes it was tempting because Cybele was so cool and they worked so well together with their super fast running powers, but today she was out on her own. It wasn't that dark out at the moment, and she didn't sense a whole lotta auras, so she figured she was probably safe on her own for a moment.

Why wouldn't she be? She wasn't gonna let a couple scary supervillains scare her away from her duties! She needed to practice, anyway!

There didn't seem to be any monster auras or Chaotic auras that she could feel out at the moment, but she did feel something, and her eyes lifted in curiosity as she noticed that there was something sitting on a nearby fence--

was that a kitten?!

Anser squealed. She loved cats. Especially of the guardian variety but generally she just loved cats. Distracted from any intention of practicing or patrolling or really anything related to Responsible Superhero Stuff, Anser dropped all pretenses and ran at the fence instead.

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm
Nicodemus had been thinking about moving... The People seemed to be drying up from this spot, probably because it was getting just a touch late and, well... People had begun to learn, he thought, that It Was Not Safe at night in Destiny City. They might not understand how or why, but they had begun to learn... And this meant that Nico was not going to find much to do here, shortly.

Or so he thought. Then his opinion was VERY much changed because Goodness Gracious a Senshi was in sight! And she had seen him and was coming right over! He let out a huge purr and his tail went up in greeting... And as soon as she was close enough, he jumped onto her shoulder, with care, grace and entirely sheathed claws. He wobbled, but refused to risk hurting the young... And she WAS young, he realized... lady.

Finally, once he was stable, he draped himself across her shoulders, purring even louder, then said, very softly and into her ear, "Hello! I am Nicodemus! Can I help you with your patrol, or even just... Come along?" He sounded so eager and his tail was flickering up and down in excitement.

He hadn't even gotten any pets yet, and already he was SURE he had a new friend.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm
When Anser arrived at in front of the cat, she squealed again and clapped, because he was wearing a cute little hat. How cute was he! She wanted to hug him and squeeze him and ask him what his name was and maybe take him home to Mama and--

Mama might not appreciate that and--

The little cat jumped onto her shoulder and didn't even stick any claws in her shoulder by accident, and Anser cooed, reaching up so she could scratch him underneath the chin. His fur was so soft and fluffy and his purring was very loud. How cute!

"Hi Nicodemus! Can I call you Nico?" That sounded shorter and cuter and she liked it, but Nicodemus was a very fancy name and admittedly it was also cute. "I'm Anser!" Quieter, remembering they were still in a relatively public area, she added, "Senshi of Geese. You can definitely come with me, you're super cute!"

There was no way she would have told the cat no. She probably wouldn't have told the cat no even if he was a little mean about it, because she loved the fact that they were superheroes and they had the ability to just chatter with adorable cats. The concept of guardian cats, besides for being able to save the whole city with badass powers, was one of the best things about being a senshi to her.

Merrily, she started strolling down the street.

"So what brings you out to this area of Destiny City, Nico?"

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm
The clap had surprised him a little, he would admit if he was asked. However, there wasn't a person around likely to ask, so he wasn't going to worry about it! In the meantime, he found himself lifting his head so she could give the chin scritches even more. Because it felt so good, and she was hitting that one spot that always itched, even when he'd just scratched and oh oh his purr just seemed to go up a notch at that.

"Mmmm yes! Nico is definitely fine, I like being called Nico!" He said, his voice bright and happy at his new friend's question. "It's so nice to meet you, Anser. I love getting to meet new people, especially Senshi. I can't risk talking to most people, after all." His voice got a little quieter and he spoke in a sad tone. "What if they got upset, after all?"

But then his tone brightened back up again, almost right away. "But still! There are lots of people to be friends with! And thank you, I don't get to go on patrol very often with senshi." A pause, then an embarrassed flicker of his tail. "I haven't actually met that many senshi."

He purred again and gave her cheek a nuzzle, clearly having decided they were going to be great friends. "And I was trying to do My Job!" The capitals on that were audible. "I want to do my Best, and be a Good Guardian Cat! So I was watching for people, to see if I could find someone who needed Awakening, or help! Or to try to spot bad people doing bad things, and then I'd try to get help!"

He avoided thinking about the fact that he had no way to actually get the help, given that he... didn't know many senshi, or how to contact them.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:41 pm
Anser felt bad for poor Nicodemus. He couldn't talk to most people, it was true! Only so many people in the city were aware that some of the cats could actually talk and hold conversations with them and also still be so soft and purr so cutely and she was just gonna keep scratching his chin because he seemed to be a big fan of it--

"Aww, that's sad! Have you awakened recently?" Anser seemed legitimately curious. How did he not know a lot of senshi? Did he know a lot of cats? Did the cats communicate with each other on how to find senshi? This was a pretty big city and he was a pretty tiny kitty, though; maybe she could help introduce him to more senshi!

When Nico nuzzled her cheek, she may have let out a tiny noise that was a bit like a coo but also like a squeal. This guardian cat was absolutely delighting her.

He seemed like a very determined kitty, and if she could help him out by just letting him patrol around on her shoulder, she was totally willing to do that! It was unfortunate she was already awakened though. Well, not really, because she got to be a superhero and try to save people from those nasty supervillains, but she felt bad that she couldn't help Nico with that awakening mission. There had to be new superheroes around all the time though, right? She definitely saw a lot of different people when they had met with Delta.

Poor Delta.

She could definitely help with finding bad people doing bad things, though! "I'm always on the look out for bad guys doing bad things, so I can help you with that! I can't help with awakening because I don't got the kitty sense but," she squinted, "bad guys?" her expression brightened, "I got ya."

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:38 pm
Nico purred even more, enjoying every moment of the skin scratches, indulging in this wonderful interlude of cuddles and new friends with this sweet little Chibi Senshi.

Her question earned her a deep sigh from the fluffy kitty, and he closed his eyes for a long moment. "No, I was... away for a time." He didn't know how to explain the fact that he basically had been gone for three years. "And I had not met many people before I had to be away." His eyes opened again, and glanced around, trying not to think about how lonely he was.

He missed having a home, and a permanent place to stay, and a job as a therapy kitty.

"But by finding new friends, I can expand, and get passed that. I can be a Good Guardian Cat, and help all of you Senshi Defeat Chaos!" He was so determined to do good, be a better Guardian Kitty then ANY Kitty before! Or at least he'd try. And he would make friends and help his friends be happy, and help everyone be happy!

"Awesome! And then maybe I can find a way to contact you in the future, if I see them, too!"

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 pm
Away for a time? When someone said they were 'away for a time' like that, it usually wasn't a good thing. Anser frowned, wondering what happened. Was the guardian cat okay now?

Well, he seemed to be. He was purring quite happily, at least...

It seemed like the poor kitten didn't have a whole lot of friends, though, and Anser would change that! The idea of such an adorable little darling not having many senshi friends or other cat friends or people to patrol with was naturally upsetting to Anser. The idea of being alone terrified her on its own, and she couldn't imagine just being isolated like that. Well, she supposed she could, and that was part of the problem...

She would fix that for sure! "I think you're already a good guardian kitty! You're so cute," cooed Anser, moving to scratch behind his ears a bit now. She had to hold her hand in an awkward position to actually do so, but Nico seemed to be enjoying it, so she would indulge. "But we can definitely work on making you even better! Do you have one of those phone thingies? The guardian cat who awoke me, Reálta, she gave me a little phone, but it's a magic phone, see?"

Anser, at this moment, shifted so she could pull out the phone from wherever she got it from. Superhero magic was cool!

"Like this! And I have people's numbers in it! Like Cybele's, she's super cool. And there's some apps on it too, like this Connections app thing, where people can post profiles and stuff."

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:34 pm
The ear scritches had him almost flattening against the girl, trying to give her fuller, better access. It felt so good, it almost was turning his brain off. He had to just sit and purr for a long moment, before he was able to refocus and talk again.

Once he HAD refocused, though, he sighed a little and worked on figuring out how to enjoy this without being brain dead from the girl's clever petting. "You are very good at that, just so you know!" He purred to her and put his whiskers forwards in a kitty smile.

Her question made him smile a little and when she lifted the phone up, he stretched out a paw to gently poke it. "Yes! We make those. Along with the pens! But we use something a little different. I just don't have people I know to call on it!" He blinked at the connections app, curiously. His head tilted and he hmmm'd thoughtfully. "I don't think I've used that one! It must be good, though!"

He pulled his paw back, and patted her shoulder in a friendly kitty way with it, and pondered. "Yes, I shall look into it and use it to Make Friends!"

He had no idea he even used capitalized words this much.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:12 pm
Anser giggled at the compliment to her scratching skills. "Thanks! I think I have good practice."

It was true; after all, she did like petting cute animals whenever she got the chance. She had learned over the years that she should ask before petting a dog or cat that obviously belonged to someone, but most people were willing to indulge a preteen. Anser also took any chance she got to pet animals at rescues or in other ways...

Her mind went back to the puppy pile she found herself in at the summer carnival, and she giggled once again.

Anser's mind was sidetracking just a tad, but she managed to pull herself together and reply with a, "Yes! Making friends is good, and that's the point of the app! I think you'll make friends. You're a very nice kitty, Nico." And there she was, cooing again, as she scratched behind his ears. She could do this all day, honestly, even if it was making her arm tired and it required some extra concentration while she walked. Didn't want to get so into the petting she ran into someone or somehow knocked the poor cat off her shoulder, after all! "And you can call me with your fancy phone for sure! You should add me as a contact or something."

She dug around in her senshi phone to find a number of sorts, before remembering that probably wasn't quite how that worked. Hm. She then shrugged, perhaps jostling Nicodemus just slightly in the process, and moved to awkwardly present him with the phone.

"Just use your fancy cat tech and add me!"

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm
"Clearly you have honed your skills at Kitty Scratching, because you are Very Good at it!" He said, his tone enthusiastic and encouraging.

If there was a way to make a career of petting kitties, he was sure she'd be a super star at it. In his mind, clearly there should be such a job, but he had a feeling that this was not the case, unfortunately.

He tilted his head at the second giggle, because it seemed rather random to him, but she was happy, and that was fine with him. More then fine with him, he liked when people were happy.

"I'll have to do that, then. It sounds like a good plan!" He paused and then his whiskers went forwards, when she suggested he could add her to his device. He shifted until he was in the right position, and then managed to do what was necessary, purring like a maniac all the time. He was right! He HAD made a wonderful new friend, and Anser and he would have lots of good times together since they were now good friends! This was great.

"Added! And now I can call you if an Emergency happens and Help is Needed to Save the City!"

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:40 am
Anser was pleased that Nicodemus was enjoying her scritches so much. It also let her know that she was likely doing it right when she pet and scratched kittens and puppies who couldn't talk like the guardians could...

She beamed in delight when Nicodemus declared he added her to his fancy cat tech. She had a new powered friend! And he was a cute guardian cat. Really, she couldn't lose. Plus that meant she knew two guardian cats now. There was Nicodemus, and there was the pretty gorgeous one that had awakened her, Reálta...

And Nicodemus wanted her help to save the city!

Anser posed like a superhero just a little bit, but not too much because she didn't want to throw the poor cat off her shoulder. "I will always help save the city! I'm excited to dust all the monsters I can! They won't get past me!"

Having someone that would count on her for emergencies just made her even more determined to not fail at her duties. There was no way she could let herself lose again!

... Who knew what happened if she did.

"I think our presence is scaring off the Chaos right now, though," remarked Anser, rather pleased that there didn't seem to be any supervillains in sight.

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:05 pm
Nico grinned at her pose, happy to see the young lady looking so excited and eager to fight. Her energy and desire was exactly the kind of thing that Nico felt ALL Senshi should have.

Her words made him grin more and his tail curled up. "Yes! You can do it! You are going to be The Best Senshi! I am SURE of it! You have the Right Spirit, and Attitude!"

He nuzzled her again, and nodded happily. He wondered if he could find more friends, who had this attitude! They could work together, be the Best Fighting Team Ever! And he could be Their Guardian Cat, aiding them in all the best ways!

Her next comment made his ears perk up, and a satisfied meow-purr sound emerge. "I think you are right. They can Tell! Tell we are TOO STRONG for them and they would lose, don't you think?"

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 pm
Especially considering some things just hadn't gone her way lately--the crocodile cane man especially came to mind--hearing such compliments from an adorable guardian cat was making Anser's spirits soar. First she had a great way to team up with the badass Cybele, and now this guardian cutie thought she was going to be the best senshi...

And she knew she would be! Anser would be the best superhero to ever live. They'd all see. Especially those supervillains.

Except when they stopped seeing because she got rid of them.

... Yeah!

"Aww, thank you Nico!" said Anser, delighted. He didn't need to tell her, obviously, because she just knew she was going to be the best no she didn't, but she had to be--

But she was definitely just too strong for them, especially since she had a guardian cat with her. If she had Cybele with her, they would clearly be unstoppable. They would go too fast for the monsters to even have a chance before they were crushed! "Yes, yes! We're just too strong for those supervillains." Anser shot at a grin at the cat on her shoulder. "Clearly we make great patrol buddies because we just keep the Chaos away from us altogether!"

And that meant it was far away from the people around them, too, which was her job after all.

"We should do this more often!"

Aria Starstone

Seiana_ZI

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 pm
Nico felt like he could see how proud she was at his words, and well she should be! She was going to be a fine Senshi, and was going to help rid the world of the evils of Chaos. Every Senshi was important, but the ones who were eager and determined to fight, and fight hard, were the most important in his mind. So Anser had become one of those who were 'most important' for him.

She was young, though, so he thought maybe she did not have a lot of experience... Which was another good reason for a team! Experience and enthusiasm worked well together. It wasn't like she wasn't amazing, but sometimes advice from someone with more experience made the Amazing Senshi even MORE Amazing!

"Of course, Anser! It's only the truth!" He grinned wide, something that might be reminiscent of the Cheshire Cat if she had watched the right cartoon when younger.

His tail began to lash, in excitement, as she got into it too, because he had a friend to patrol with, and she wanted to do it more too, and this was the Best Plan Ever!

"Yes! We should meet up to patrol together often! Obviously, we can't ALWAYS patrol the same area... Sadly, the City is so big, and we have to be fair to other areas, and Keep The Chaos away from them too!"

Seiana_ZI

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces