Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] I Will Keep You Company (Kastella x Mychasi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kastella stretched she hadn't been down the mortal lands for sometime, but now that she didn't have the choice she was happy to be back down here. She knew she would have to head to Mimi'naona and see her momma but she figured that could wait a little. There was something fun about being a god in the mortal lands and Kestella realized that she had missed it.

She decided to stay in her god form for now. There wasn't really anyone around right now so no one to ask her questions or bother her and she was more comfortable in this body form. She looked around trying to decided which direction she wanted to head. This whole kicked out of the God's Haven had her a but out of sorts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:37 pm
nessiaing

[Image to come later]
Mychasi was not happy at all. His frown was bigger than normal. Being forced down in a place he wasn't comfortable in, couldn't see most of the time, and just ugh. Really, there wasn't much he could do though. Something was off, something was amiss. At least, he still had a friend that could help him around. However, he had to find him. They had to part their ways when Mychasi found himself wondering back to his realm. Normally he could easily find he guy. Syndil wasn't usually hard to find.

However, Mychasi had been expelled in a place that he didn't know where he was. He sighed. This was a nightmare. At least it wasn't too brought out, he would kinda see, but the day was still the day. He figured night would be upon them shortly. He snorted and started walking, carefully. Eyes directly at the floor. He didn't want to trip or run into anything. Surely, this was going to help.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas