Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] The Sound of Breathing (Ny x Gjenferd)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

Ny had spent the past few days with Gjen and had yet to really crack his emotional shell. She honestly knew very little of his personal life outside of his pride issues and self loathing he seemed to fight. She wanted to mend this, apart of her wanted to know him deeper. She woke with purpose this morning. She was going to get him to talk.

"Hey, Gjen, where are you?"

She called his name and stood still, hoping he would come to her or see her if he was near.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

Gjenferd appeared the moment his name was called from out of the brush. He'd been sleeping there quite concealed with the brush. He stood, for a moment, with a good deal of brush still on his back before shaking the brush off and pad over to Ny.

"Everything alright Ny?" He took a seat before her and stared at her.

"Is there something you need?" He pawed at his mane releasing a few more pieces of brush.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm
"I just wanted to ask you something." She nodded as she sat beside him, forcing herself to look away. He was pretty funny looking trying to get all those twigs and leafs out of his mane. She giggled a little. It was hard being so serious when he did things like that. He didn't even know how funny he could be. What a shame.

"When... do you have to go back home?" Her question came fast and without any hesitation.

"I know you said you are... on your own for now, but that makes me think you'll have to go home sooner or later?" Her heart fluttered as she swallowed her anxiety.

"I just.." The words wouldn't come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Gjenferd had not expected this question at all so he struggled to answer her at first. He could only move in closer and put his chin on top of her head in a protective manner.

"What is home anyways?" He asked after a while. "I mean. When you ask me ... when I'll go home... can you answer me what you think a home is?" He wrapped a paw around her and pulled her closer to him. "Because I'm not sure what you mean by going back home."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm
"You have a pride." She answered softly, though she found comfort in him embracing her. In fact, this was the first time he had ever extended himself so openly so she felt sort of... weightless. And flustered. He had a way of making her feel very flustered. She felt her face turn red hot as she looked away in embarrassment.

"When do you have to go back to your pride."

She knew she was going to like the answer, regardless of his honesty. She wanted to pretend he never had to leave, the the truth would soon make its self known. Someday she would have to say goodbye to him.

Right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

This was a much more direct question that even the skills of Gjenferd could not dance around. He had to answer it even if he really didn't want to.

"I suppose I should be responsible and check on my family at some point," He sounded a little displeased by this fact, "Things ... aren't great at home though. I really don't want to be there and I don't want to be away from you either. I asked you earlier what you thought a home was but you didn't answer. I'll tell you what I think though," He pressed his chin a little harder on to her forehead.

"I think home is where my heart is. I am beginning to think my heart is where ever you are. I believe I can make a home work where ever you want me to be."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:32 pm
"I..." Ny stuttered under her heavy breathing. She felt herself drift in and out of emotions like water pouring into a river. All at once reality was settling in. She couldn't answer the question about home when she wasn't sure how to actually answer it.

She felt so helpless under the weight of his answer. He made her feel so alive and so cared for, it was almost too good for words. She settled her face into his mane as he spoke.

"You really mean that...?" She paused and smiled under as tears of joy.

"I think... my home is also where you are. I don't want to lose you." As she spoke she leaned herself into him more, wanting to collapse herself into him so she never had to leave his side. It was sorted but this romance was something she wasn't going to let go.

"So... from now on, where you go... I go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:38 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Something that hadn't been felt in maybe all of Gjenferds short life was felt. A since of warmth and belonging. Ny felt the same way and it was perfect. It was a little overwhelming to feel such a radiance of affection that Gjenferd could only do what beckoned him. Lean in to the source and hold on to her tight so the moment they were sharing right now wouldn't be wasted.

"Ny... I of course mean it. Don't you know vikings don't say things unless we mean it? We're not good at humor," He grinned knowing that was entirely true, "What I mean is... if you don't want me to go back to the pride I won't. If you want to go back with me .. I will. I'm not leaving you."

And those words rang true. Like hell Gjenferd was going to leave Ny out here.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:08 pm
Having a new home and a new life ahead of her felt very frightening to the lioness at first. The prospect of everything all at once seemed to swell within her, and in second she sound herself nodding in agreement. She wanted to be apart of his life, his home, his world. She had nothing to offer outside of a father who was a God. She didn't even know where her dad was off to at this point.

So, becoming his family sort of meant the world to her. She could be someone who was needed. Someone who meant something. Someone who meant something to him. She nodded, resting her head under his chin.

"Hahah." She laughed at his joke about humor before allowing herself to say, halfheartedly.

"I'll go back with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:16 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

"You would do that for me?" He couldn't hide his excitement to be able to have both of his worlds combined. Having Ny by his side the two could do anything including completely ignoring his mother and her antics. Some how things got from good to something that Gjenferd hadn't thought of a word to describe. He was so happy now that words did not matter.

"Ny. You are my family now. I will do everything in my power to protect you and keep you safe. If you will go back with me I will make sure you are comfortable there." He sighed, "There is one thing I should warn you about. The prides lands aren't ... healthy at the moment. There is ... a famine going on. Or at least last time I checked our borders there was." He sighed heavily feeling guilty for not only out running his parents dumb problems but also his birth prides.

"Its a little grim.. and I hope that this is okay. But .. Oh I do want to show you where I came from." He confessed red cheeked.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:26 pm
She felt overjoyed, to be completely honest. She didn't care where they went so long as they did it together. She smiled under the weight of these new revaluations and nuzzled into him again.

"Anywhere you go, I go." The declaration was true and honest. From this point on he was stuck with her. She would follow him into the dark.

"Grim, depressing, who cares." She chirped, fully unaware of the commitment she was actually making.

"I'm yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:55 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

His heart was over joyed to hear that she'd go anywhere with him. Those words meant so much to him that he couldn't fully help but pull Ny closer to himself.

"I will take you with me."

It was decided. The two would go back to his homelands together and he could share his stormy past with her. He wasn't sure why but he felt a need for her to know this part of him. Hopefully the terrain of the Stormborn would be a welcome home.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces