Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:15 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
● Who Am I? ●
This power..the lightning..
●..Am I...a Daemon...? ●

User Image

Ardyn shook as he remembered what had happened back in Lestallum, his bottom lip quivering as he didn't know if his master was okay or not. Sitting down next to his pirate friend, Odelia, the boy wrapped both arms around her right arm. He didn't know what to do and was shy about what was happening. Listening to D-Fult about these safety procedures. He honestly didn't want to leave as he was worried and didn't know what to do.

F-XylilShrink

GuenivereOrion

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:42 pm
"User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... 'What be going on?'
'

I feel this way buzzed/drunk/serious

Odelia sat there with Adryn clutching her the whole ride she had a serious expression of one that was concentrating hard... She waited patiently like all the others and when July approach she nodded slowly turning to Adryn she pulled him up with her pulling her arm he had clinging to she wrapped it around his shoulder and patted his head slowly,"Here boy..", she guided his arms around her waist so he could still cling to her,"It will be alright", she assured him. Looking up and around she expected they needed to have a private chat and with that she led them both into the line. She came upon an officer and told him,"I have no identification and Neither does Adryn but I would like a room where I can stick him to rest he is a young lad and has been through a lot", she explained in a soft spoken voice very un natural she was sweating slightly from losing her buzz once again and feeling the affects of a heat flash. When was the last time she had drank herself sober? She wasn't sure. She nodded to the official who told them some directions to head down the hall to a small room compass with 2 bunk beds. She pulled him inside and got him to sit down before taking a seat next to him,"Alright boy...", she said pulling the compass out of her pocket,"We need to find this guy that your Sensei knew.. this man that can save Mitsuki and get me some damn answers", she turned to him holding out the compass,"Where can we go to activate this?", she turned toward him a look of cold calculated seriousness in her gaze as she was trying to find someone who could find the answer to the issues Adryn was having she knew she couldn't do it alone.

Quote:

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

FoxylilShrink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image
                                          πŸ”©Born Loser β€Ή << Kumagawa Misogi >> β€Ί
                                          β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:No one.
                                          Condition:γ€Œ Normal」.
                                          β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: Undeniable Presence.
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:β—ˆγ€ŒA Lying Demons Whisperγ€β—ˆ
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

F-XylilShrink

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

β—€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—₯

Kumagawa continued to read his beloved Jump as he ignored the surrounding noise as he continued reading paying no attention to anyone or anything during the process even when they landed and when July ruffled his he seemed unfazed as he turned another page if his jump only averting his eyes when the woman began walking off the ship and down the ramp as he gazed at her doing this process still displaying that patent look of his as he quietly thought over her words an warning as he stood up and put the Jump back into his jacket and brushed himself off a moment or two as Kumagawa began walking towards the ramp ready walk down before a voice grabbed his attention."Woah there kid hold up for a moment. Do you have an sort of ID that i can register with?"A man in a yellow Hazmat suit said only to pull his head back at little when Kumagawa turned to look at him not really out of fear but more of a woah factor as Kumagawa replied. γ€ŒYou guys just love wasting people's valuable time don't you, Fine fine..」 The teen replied as he began checking his pockets before pulling out a wallet that was his this time and rumedged through it before pulled out a thick card that was prepared for him in advance for his next school transfer and held it out towards the yellow suited fellow who reached out and hesitantly took the card as if the Hazmat suit wasn't enough to protect him from being so close towards this creepy kid as the guy could feel his morbid presence from within the suit. γ€ŒBut hurry up would you i need to take a piss.」Kumagawa added as the man only nodded not really wanting to encourage the teenager to speak more as he looked over the ID and widened his eyes in surprise from it as it seemed to be embroidered in gold as to his even further surprise this seemed to be a School ID.
                                          :Contents:

Name: Kumagawa Misogi

Blood Type: AB

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Mentality: Minus

School: Hakoniwa Academy

Year: Senior

Class: Class -13

The man flipped over to even more information on the back which stunned him."The hell? His thing has more information then mine!"The man said as he then stopped gawking at it and registered the School ID before exhaling and said."Well here you g-"But the man stopped himself when he looked back to where the teen was to hand his ID back to him only to find out that the teenager known as Kumagawa was no longer there as he seemed to have ran off when he was checking the students ID."Um...Where did he go"The man would ask but despite that no one could answer him since he seemingly vanished without a trace as a another concerning question remained.What the hell is a Minus suppose to mean?

Down a floor below the deck they landed on Kumagawa was walking down a long semi shiny always that was connect with other hallways in a cross like manner though he cared little for that as he was currently looking at his wallet as it was barn with money due to him spending it all on yep you guessed it Jump, Kumagawa sighed at this situation he was now in as shoulders slouched down a bit watching a fly zoom out of his wallted as his eyes followed the bug for a moment before Kumagawa suddenly sprang to life and slammed the palm of his right hand against the fly and into the wall as Kumagawa at his hand responsible for squishing the fly before he started to smear the wall with the remains of the fly before he brushed the leftovers on his hand against his pant leg as he close his eyes for a moment bwfore opening remembering the womans words about even more scary people then him which prompted a comment.γ€ŒWell then in that case how can i not be intrigued!」Kumagawa said enthusiasticly as he hid his wallet into his pockets before putting both of his hands into his pockets and began walking towhere ever could lead him to these scary people as he simply left a black mark of what was once a fly behind.User Image

β—£β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—’

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
● Who Am I? ●
This power..the lightning..
●..Am I...a Daemon...? ●

User Image

Panic and sadness could be seen everywhere as he held onto Odelia around her waist. He walked behind her before turning into a room where the two would talk. When he sat down, he remembered what Caspian said to him. Meeting him at the Land of Departure. Closing his eyes softly, he felt nervous about what all was happening until he opened his eyes to notice Odelia was talking to him. As he blinked a few times, Ardyn noticed the compass with the diamond in the center of it. He didn't know much about this but he knew that this was a carrier. With this, he knew that there must be an opening on where they can be outside so he spoke,"O-Outside..if we get outside, it'll come..."

GuenivereOrion

F-XylilShrink

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

The portal appeared as the Devil May Cry van drove out and it's the portal suddenly closed. Nico sees the wreck as she step on the brake and make a sharp turn to make a parking spot. She snickered, "Now we have to find the kid, until this Mitsuki arrive," she said to Nero, who scoffed, "First, we have to find out what the h*ll is this wreckage," he said as he got off the seat and head to the door. He opens it and steps out before close the van, "Yo yo yo, make sure you don't scare the kid," Nico called him out with a smirk. Nero glanced at him and shook his head, "Relax, I never scare the kid," he said with a shrug and walked around to look for a kid Gentiana requested him.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

OOC:
Nero DT Nero Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
F-XylilShrink
Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100