Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:09 pm
Welcome to the Main Island!

This island consists of a marketplace, where you can trade gold or items for better gear for you, your crew, and your ship! This also includes a dock and a nice Tavern where you can drink your rum with your crew and get a good night sleep~ Hope you all enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorry for the large pictures! This is why I put this in a spoiler to make this post look smaller lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Odelia Hopkins

The harbor was a shining mass of sparkling blue under the bright early morning sky as the sea's had a soft salty breeze aloof in the sails. She sat at port with her crew rambling and wrestling on the main deck at herself up on the Poop deck swinging the bottle of Tequila down her throat every few minutes as she leaned propped up in a chair against the Helm. She managed to hear them break into song about some pretty lady on the sea probably referring to the goddess of Love Aphrodite whom was born from the sea. She balanced the chair up on its back legs and with one expert toe looked back behind her over her head as she heard her crew saying something about heading inland off the boat,"Captain when we be leaving? Were tired of staying on the boat", yelled one,"Yea!! when can we get off and head fer land?!?", then a chorus of protest rose up as they all began to complain about being in port and not moving until Ophelia using her body force turned the chair around and it went thump!~ on the deck. Shed stood up leaning against the helm as she pointed her bottle at them, drunkenly replying,"We go when I give the orders!!", she told them loudly standing there sway abit with the wind itself as she had one eye barely open and the other twitching to fall as well,"Okay...", she shooed them off with her hand,"Get out of here ya dogs", they chuckled and hooted as they ran over to the side putting the plank down to get off the boat they headed into the Main island leaving her to her drink,"Oh a pirates life for me~", she sang to herself humming as she took another sip of her bottle she danced down the stairs of the boat twirling around it like a basic drunker until she managed to grab at a rope cutting it correctly she flung herself up to the crows nest and around and around she went until she landed onto the yardarms where she perilous balanced herself onto it holding out both arms for balance she managed to make her way across to her cross nest where she crawled into it and continued to drink still humming her little song. taking out her spyglass she looked into the horizon out to sea,"She be a brewing a storm I see...", she remarked amused hiccuping she dropped the spyglass and chugged the last of the bottle tossing it into the nest with little care knowing someone would get it later. She then looked down below wondering how she was going to get down and her so intoxicated,"Wheres my rum?", she asked puzzled.

hush, I'm thinking... ''
I feel this way intoxicated

The sea gives and the sea takes from us yet we still hear her call and go running back...

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Islands of the Waterway

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash