Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Calian Shepard - The Priest (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 pm
{Calian}{Shepard}
My Creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Cal
Birthday: October 30th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Teal
Weight: 5'8
Height:
127lb

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Chocolate
+ Church / Holy things
+ Cheese

Dislikes:
- Lilith's Demons
- Violence
- Liars
- Red Roses

Health: Physical - Calian is physically sound. l Mentally - Calian exceeds mentally.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=120
Physical:
Physical:
-Strength: 10/20
-Durability: 5/20
-Speed & Agility: 10/20
-Stamina: 15/20
-Weapon Proficiency: 7/15
Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
-Magical Strength: 19/20
-Magical Durability: 17/20
-Magical Energy: 18/20
-Magic Control: 19/20

Ability 1: Holy Light: A powerful light strong enough to dispel evil from a normal human. If they are cursed, the light can suppress all power for a period of time.

Ability 2: Holy Sphere: A ball of holy energy that can be thrown at an opponent. This can paralyze an unholy opponent for a few seconds.

Ability 3: Light Manipulation: Calian can create, shape and manipulate the elements of light (primarily holy); that which strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything to flourish. This however requires a lot of energy and will leave Calian defenseless for half a day. (This ability is not used in battle)

Ability 4: Execution: Has the ability to perform an exorcism on demons.

Ability 5: Swordsmanship: Calian has been trained in the way of the sword. His blade is infused with holy/light magic to destroy evil.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Calian very caring and is kind to those who seek salvation. When it involves his sister however he is very protective and cold.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Calian's greatest fear is to loose his sister. He has done everything in his power to keep her secret safe, and keep her hidden from potential threats.

Backstory:
The Past...
Two twin children born on two different days. One was a miracle, holy, truly a gift from God. The other however, nothing more then a sin sent from Hell.

Calian & Lilith's parents were members of the holy church, devoted to their Lord. Daily tasks were all determined by their beliefs, the two a perfect match for each other. There was only one problem the couple faced, their mother was barren. Calian & Lilith's parents prayed every night to bless them with a child. However their prayers fell on deaf ears... Their father couldn't bare to see their mother cry every night, so he began to seek further help outside of their faith....

It was short of a miracle! The devoted couple were finally pregnant, with not one, but two children. Calian & Lilith's mother was relieved that their Lord had heard her prayers, but their father knew who really answered their prayers.

On October 30th, Calian was born. He was healthy, beautiful, a true gift from god. However Lilith, she was not to be born on the same day, but on a day of sin. On October 31st, Lilith was born; a small, sickly child reeking of unholy sin. Perhaps this was a test from their Lord their parents thought. Boy were they wrong....

As the children grew, each began to develop their own personalities. Calian grew up strong and brave! He loved helping his parents at church and wished to become a priest one day to serve for the Lord. Lilith however, was quiet and shy. She disliked the church and seemed to develop a strange behavior... Their parents didn't realize how bad it was until they found a 4 year old Lilith kill an innocent animal, and play in it's blood. Born of sin, this child was a danger. Calian & Lilith's parents wanted to send Lilith away, but Calian refused to leave his sister. Their parents decided to find another way to save their child.

As Lilith grew, her urges grew stronger. Lilith knew these urges were bad, and one night when Lilith began screaming and shaking, Calian began to recite holy scripts, engulfing Lilith in light. Her urges would stop and she would grow calm. Their parents knew at that point there son was special and was gifted with the Holy Light. However, if Calian could use holy magic, what did this mean for Lilith? They soon found out...The night Lilith turned 9, Calian couldn't help control her urges. The voices told her that "her parents would kill her, their blood was so tasty, their bones so yummy". Lilith became something she had never been before, a cursed monster. Calian found Lilith the next day bathing in their parents blood.

Calian had to turn to his faith to save his sister, Lilith was his everything. Calian locked Lilith away until he found the answer, and traveled to find anything that would help save his sister. And he found it. A fellow priest gave him a strange pair of sapphire earrings, which were enchanted to suppress evil and unholy creatures. Calian hurried home, and presented his sister with the earrings. He knew what the earing did, but chose to never tell Lilith. He only told her to never take them off, or she would feel the urges once more, and that this was their little secret. To this day Lilith has not had a single urge. In fact, she does everything she can to repent for her sins.The two twins work as children of the Lord to keep others safe and protected. Even though Lilith is safe now, Calian rarely will leave her alone, for he knows what will happen if her earring are removed.

Repent...
After a long recovery from a harsh battle, Calian is once again back on his feet. He hasn't seen much of his sister, and he is a bit worried she might have gotten herself into some trouble. However, his biggest concern is a demon is about to be born...

Goal: He wants to find a cure for his sister's curse, and protect those who are in need of divine help.

Extra:
-Calian wears a cross under his clothes at all times.
-After his harsh battle, Calian keeps his left eye covered.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out