Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Divinoxia Ten'Serdsta - Bodyguard??? AA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:11 pm
{Divinoxia}{Ten'serdsta}
My Creator is {NightmaresinDaydreams}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Silver, That b***h
Birthday: Unknown
Nationality: Hellion
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Demon
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: Don't Ask
Height:5'4''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Sachi and Sayuri
+Yennefer somewhat
+Lucius, Erwin, Thanatos (More tolerates)
+Ronin (respects)
+Bernadette
+Waffles
+Children
+Human made Alcohol

Dislikes:
-Ashelia
-Pancakes
-Cupcakes
-Cakes
-Camera
-Churches
-Church Bells
-Church Goers
-Church Singing
-Politics
-Ruling over parts of Hell
-Her Job ^
-9 Year olds
-Surprises using Flashlights
-Pancakes...again
-FOOOORRRKKKKSS

Health: Physical - Perfectly Healthy l Mentally - Perfectly Healthy

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=120 Shadow in the Dark; Caster

Physical:
    -Strength: 8/20
    -Durability: 12/20
    -Speed & Agility: 15/20
    -Stamina: 10/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/15

Magical: (Needs At least 6 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 20/20
    -Magical Durability: 15/20
    -Magical Energy: 20/20
    -Magic Control: 20/20

Ability 1:Shadow Rift- Her main for of Transportation, Silver creates a rift that can teleport her from one area to another. This can be done mildly fast but as the distance grows, so does the time it takes for the rift to form.
Drawback- This uses so much energy from the surrounding area, that will leave a temporary "scar" in the air. This allows people to track where she goes if they possess the knowledge of magically tracking.

Ability 2:Dark Spires- Silver can summon up to 10 swirling pools of dark energy that jet upward in a impaling motion. Each Spire reaches 7 feet tall and is about 1 foot in diameter. When the Spire jets upwards, the speed is incredibly fast.
Drawback- While the Speed of the impaling motion is incredibly fast, the start up is not. It take a short time for the pool to swirl and then jet up, giving away the attack.

Ability 3:Shadow Lance- Similar to Dark Spire as far as casting times but is much different with regards to use. Shadow Lance is charged in Silver's hand and can be released in the form of the beam. Maximum range is 50 ft and effectiveness drops over distance.

Ability 4: Death and Reconciliation- Unlocks at 25% Health
When in a near death situation, Silver's skin will turn to a dark grey and the white in her eyes will go black. This is when Death and Reconciliation comes into effect. The ground in a 50 foot radius around Silver turns pitch black and small geysers of mist rise up from the darkness. Within this area, Silver can cast any of her spells without any Vocal or Somatic(body movement) component. These spells can be cast from any point with in the area and the speed of the casting is increased.

Feedback- The downside of this last ditch effort is quite severe. D&R does not increase her Energy or reduce the energy cost of the spells and therefore she can burn through her energy much faster. Once out of energy and D&R is still active, ALL Spells cast will use her life force in place of her Energy.

Anyone Killed inside the AoE will be consumed and restore 35% of Silvers Health and Energy.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Silver has gone through many changes in her life and some were good and others were bad. All in all, Silver has completely calmed herself to the point of terrifying. Oddly enough, her calmness can come over as her being happy or pleased. Not many can tell when she's mad, but the biggest sign you get is her left eyebrow will twitch. Other than that, She is very caring towards any child (not 9 unless she knows them).

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Picture taken with a pancake. Being poked/stabbed with a fork

Backstory:

The Previous Story

So... where to begin, This story can get pretty lengthy so sit back and relax with a cup of hot chocolate... cause this might take a while. In the Beginning, When Gods created the known planes of existance, they also created Angels to harbor traits of creation Such as Courage, Strength, Wisdom so on and so forth. One of these Angels was named Florianna. She was the Angel of Faith. She maintained the faith that made all strive for the greater good.. I bet you're thinking, Nightmare, whats the point? This is suppose to be Divinoxia's profile you noob! Just hold on to panties, im just about to get to the juicy parts of this succulent steak.

As I said, Florianna was the Angel of Faith, and if she maintained her own faith so did everything else. See where I'm going? No, thats fine, cause I cant either. JK bruh, Faith was shaken when the Archangel Lucifer began to question and delve into what was told to him as forbidden. You see, Florianna and Lucifer were very close and when Lucifer was cast down from the Heavens, Florianna began to doubt her Gods and what they really stood for. With this doubt and lack of answers, Florianna cast herself out of the Heavens. With the Angel of Faith falling from the heavens, this caused many others to lose their faith and sent the heavens into a dark time. Florianna had become something different as she left the heavens. She was no longer an Angel nor was she a Fallen Angel. She fell to the slow corruption of Darkness and Shadow and for a time was the Dark Angel Despair.

After following Lucifer to the Hells below Earth, Florianna sought to reunite herself with Lucifer but it was not to be. Tension grew for a reason only those two know. With a broken heart and rage building, Florianna fled into the Shadows and was consumed by them. This was the first of Demons to be born. Florianna took in this new change and threw away her old Angelic name and gave herself the name Divinoxia Ten'serdsta...The Black Heart.

Thousands of years passed by and Divinoxia made herself a new realm...you guessed it, the realm of Shadows. Cliche' and original i know but come on give me a break here. I just work here. With Lucifer seemingly trying to piss off the Demon queen, the two actually went to war with one another. Which was a bad mistake for Lucifer. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...and Divinoxia had been harshly scorned. Just when defeat was about to take it all away, Lucifer caught Divinoxia with a clever trick. It saved him from death but did not fully stop Divinoxia. It merely rendered her weakened and put her into a sort of Stasis. Not wanting to get rid of the thing that gave him the most fun, Lucifer cast her back into the shadows where she slept...until she was awoken by one very interesting man. That there folks is where I have to stop. I cant tell the entire story now can I? Well I could but wheres the fun in that.

The Story Continued
In the short time Silver has reappeared in the mortal realm, so much happened that its hard to keep track of everything. The Love of her life left her for a woman she had been speaking with. Several incidents involving her son. Saving the woman that took her love away. The hardest one of all...the one incident with her son that she does not want to speak of. She had gained enemies and lost friends. Luckily she gained enough to keep going. While she doesnt entirely like them...Silver had grown a slight respect for Lucius, Erwin and now had even more respect for Thanatos. Few could accomplish the feat he done with the resources he had...being dead and all.

It took a great deal of thought for the woman, but she decided that staying at the school would be the most benefit to her and goals. Making sure her Son stayed safe and the unborn child of Yennefer took priority. No one would understand her motives for the latter. One piece that played a big part in her decision was a Woman and her little girl. Sayuri and Sachi, two human that let her into their lives and welcomed her with open arms. Despite the fact of how dangerous Silver was, they loved her like family...something that Silver took to heart.

Currently Silver is taking up residence in the school and acting as guardian "angel" for Yennefer. Who better to protect someone from demons than one that rules over them.

Goal: To be Revealed

Extra:
-Silver is not afraid of Death. As long as her crystal survives...so will she.
-Periodically hops back home(Shadow Realm or Hell) to check on things.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces