Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak was on the border once again where she had been a great deal lately since she hadn't seen her friend in a long time she more and more considered leaving the pride and going back into the rogue lands to exploring the other lands and prides. She considered it but she wasn't sure if she was ready to just walked away from the pride just yet. She pulled her paws in the dirt on the borderline. She looked out at the world and her heart said she should go, but her head said it wasn't time yet and she wasn't sure why that was but she was curious to find out why that was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Long since had Loha let go of his anger for his mother and father leaving him as soon as they could. He was getting up there in years, not quite the spry one he used to be, but by no means was he an old man. He simply realized anger is a wasted emotion and moved on with his life. It was great how little he thought about family.

Most days Loha forgot he had a brother until he spotted him. He never went out of his way to go talk to him, but, Loha was happy to know he was alive.

Wandering the roguelands for as long as he has meant he absolutely knew where most pride borders was. While he wasn't lonely, Loha had come to the Prideland borders with a purpose. He wanted to find a lady friend to spend the night with. Every so often affection was a thing every creature who was alive craved, right?

So, here he stood and walked, waiting for a female to come along.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:20 am
Nyimak had been living in the pridelands for a long time now, she had made a plan with a friend to have cubs so he could share that joy with her, but that friend had disappeared. Then that had fallen through and she was focused on living for herself. She wouldn't be staying in the pridelands forever. She knew how that one lion felt about that but she wouldn't change who she was to please him. Nyimak wanted to live a life of adventure and she would go out into the world once again someday. For now a night of pleasure with a rogue male felt like just the speed for her mood. Ghost lights flying around in the air and strange sounds seem par for the course to do something reckless and wild.

She smiled when she saw the dark brown male with the white face and white belly. "Hello." She said in a warm tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:33 am
The rich brown male gave the female that approached him, approached him, a bit of a smile and a nod of his head.

"Evening," he replied with a bit of gravel in his voice. Loha didn't talk much. "Leaving the pride alone? You're a brave one... Prideland ladies often are." It was like he was trying to say he knew a lot about the pride, and he did. Loha had lived around this pride for a while now, and observed the comers and goers on a daily basis, it felt like.

"Need any ....protection while you're out?"

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 am
Peppermint Coffee

Nyimak smiled and responded with "Evening." In return. She laughed "I suppose I've always been brave or foolish and curious, which isn't always the best combination to some. Yes, the prideland is a pretty great place." Nyimak did like it here on some level. "I rather like the border you never know what you might find." She said with a cheeky smile. She laughed again and said "Protection I don't think so, company on the other paw if your willing to provide that I would welcome it gladly."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:42 am
He arched a brow.

"If you like not knowing, live like I do," he said, stepping to the side to let her walk along first. He caught up to her easily to continue the conversation, even though he was pretty sure she was picking up the signals.

"As for that combination, I've come across it more often than not." In the roguelands it's what often got cubs killed and adults injured. "My name is Loha."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:46 am
Peppermint Coffee

Nyimak nodded she knew being reckless and curious was not a safe life style and she knew if she had cubs and raised them in the pridelands before she left the pridelands for her next adventure that their lives would likely be much safer then hers. Unless there was a cub that turned out like her recklass and wild. "I'm Nyimak." She said warmly "It's nice to meet you Loha, so what brings you to the pridelands border away?" She asked curiously as they walked along. She was thinking of leading him to a quiet spot where they could talk privately for a bit without the chance of another lion wandering along for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:51 am
"A bit of companionship," he said honestly. Loha looked her over and gave her a bit of a smirk. He was trying to make sure his intentions weren't going to get confused with wanting to join, or making it a fixed part of his life. "Temporarily, of course. Now and again I...seek out a female who's also interested in the same thing."

His tone took on a playful one as he brushed up against her, pushing the flirting to physical. "Could it be you?"

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:58 am
Peppermint Coffee

Nyimak smiled it was nice to know they were on the same page, she didn't want forever either, she wanted some fun and perhaps some cubs. She didn't require a forever male now, or perhaps ever. She feared that if she didn't accept a mate for life they would keep her in the pridelands and that wasn't that life she wanted for herself. She would love any cubs she had but she wouldn't stay in one place forever it just wasn't in her blood. "Sounds perfect." She said with a smile. "I'd love to be the one." She lead him to a quiet spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:05 am
Good. She did understand what Loha meant. The male continued to stay close to her as she lead him away. Nothing in his gut said that this would end badly, so he was going for it this time around.

"I'll follow you..."

into the darkness of night they went.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash