Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] What Have You Done Now (Pen/Alrik/???) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:56 am

While Alrik was never one to gracefully announce his presence in his sister's apartment, he was pretty sure that this time took the cake above all other times when it came to gracelessness (was that even such a thing??). Having his own set of keys to her place, he still tried to at least text her to make her aware of his impending arrival before the front door swung open and a heavy backpack was tossed haphazardly anywhere in the first five feet of the doorway.

This time, however, there wasn't any text notification.

General Epidote's presence was announced in the form of a panicked looking blonde suddenly appearing in the woman's living room, a limp figure dangling from his arms. A shimmer later and Epidote himself was gone, leaving a stumbling, bumbling Alrik Rey in his stead, who quickly croaked out a desperate,

"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 am
It was late and Penelope had work in the early morning hours which meant that when he brother threw open the door and screeched her name through the apartment. Her door had been mostly shut, just a sliver of a cracked door, and it was through that sliver that she heard her brother's hollering.

A groan left pale pink lips and the sleeping mask was pushed up bleerly, blonde hair falling around her shoulders and sticking up in various places from sleep.

"What the hell...Alrik?" The first part of her sentence was a sleepy mumble but his name was called out in a sleep scratchy voice that almost carried through the smallish two-bedroom apartment she called home.

Reluctantly, blankets were thrown off and bare legs exposed. Shifting off the bed, her feet were slid into the slippers she kept at her bedside and she slowly made her way through the apartment and towards the living room.

With a yawn she said, "Ali keep your voice down--" Blue eyes blinked, registering an unconscious girl in her brother's arms. "What. Did. You. Do." Sleep had left her in that instant and she looked at her brother with unhappiness.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:18 pm

The weight of the blue haired girl was growing increasingly more difficult to hold up, now that he was no longer Epidote but plain 'ol gamer Alrik. His legs shifted, doing their best to support both sets of weight as green eyes frantically darted over towards his clearly pissed off older sibling.

"Penny, I swear, I didn't think this would... I didn't know she would ---"

Looking helpless, he gestured towards the girl with his head, blonde hair bobbing as he glanced back down at her unconscious face.

"I was trying to get a Lieutenant -- you know, like how you have those girls who do things for you? I thought that now that I was a General, that I could... y'know, get a helper too or whatever."

Penelope Rey wasn't looking very pleased with his excuse and the young man felt the dread in his chest growing. "I thought I was doing it right, but... P-Penny, you don't think I killed her, do you?"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:06 am
First there was a purse of lips, then there was a shake of her head, and finally, Pen had pinched the bridge of her nose between her middle finger and thumb before rubbing them along her usually perfect brows like it would alleviate the headache that was developing.

"Do you even know how to awaken someone into the game?" She snapped, irritated that he had been impatient and that he'd woken her up but most importantly, she was irritated that he had been reckless and it meant that once again, she was left to try and pick up his mess.

"Set her down on the couch, Christ Alrik you look like you're going to drop her." Her empty hand was waved at the furniture before she turned her back on him and moved to get a glass of water and aspirin from the kitchen.

Both were set on the coffee table in the middle of her living room and she pressed two fingers against the girl's throat to check her pulse. It took a long moment, but she found it.

"She's not dead but you probably strained her too much. Jesus Ali."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 am

The snapping and tongue lashing of his older sister had the teenager looking scalded, his eyebrows rising as his mouth turned downward into a frown. She ordered him to set the girl down, which came as both a relief and a guilt, Penelope's tone similar to their own mother when she'd clearly found her breaking point with his exasperating ways.

While the blonde went to the kitchen to fetch whatever it was she was fetching, he dropped her to the couch (more or less kind of gently), making sure her head landed on one of the side cushions. Her body let out a soft groan as it landed, a relieving sign that perhaps he hadn't accidentally murdered some random drunk girl off the sidewalk.

Alrik remained quiet as he watched Penny search for a pulse, teeth chewing on his bottom lip until she confirmed that the girl wasn't near the brink of having to shuffle off her mortal coil.

"I didn't mean to hurt her - not like this, anyways."

His hands were fidgeting with the pockets of his jeans as he stared down at the carpet fibers. He knew he was in big s**t with his sister - his partner - for this and there wasn't any way around it. "It seemed easy, like how Miss Alkaid had done it. I just... I wanted someone to boss around too, Pen."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Pen pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. Blue eyes closed and she took a moment to breathe in and out slowly, trying to force herself to relax and not snap at her brother again.

"Miss Alkaid has experience, you don't," she said between clenched teeth. "Look Alrik, I'm not frustrated that you wanted a subordinate. I'm frustrated that you were reckless about it. You never think before you act and I'm always having to clean up after you." Her fingers shifted, smoothing out over her brow before her hand dropped.

"Just-- I need you to think before you act. What would you have done if you had killed her because you were too eager?" Blue eyes were cast towards the woman on the couch, who'd shifted and groaned but not quite woken up yet.

"I need you to be smart about things, there's no reset if you ******** up."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 am

He shrugged helplessly. “I’unno…find someone else and try again?”

After all, he didn't have a problem when it came to swiping starseeds. Sure, he had to make sure not to leave a mess that would trace back home to him but a starseed was a starseed. He just...hadn't really wanted to waste this one. She seemed kind of cool, aside from the whole drunk, crazy whistle thing. Pen's words were harsh and his expression revealed as much, the young man scrambling for any last ditch excuses.

“She blew one of those date rape whistles at me, I panicked.”

Eyes continued to avoid her gaze, Alrik swaying back and forth as fists curled up in his jean pockets. “So you think she'll be alright? Am I gonna get my own lackey, Pen?”

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:38 pm
Alrik's expression had Penelope's softening. Once again her hand passed over her face as she tried to rub out her irritation.

"That is not an acceptable answer Alrik." She dropped her hands, pressing both palms into the couch cushions while she looked at him. "Maybe you gave her reason to? Did you think about that? Mum raised you better than that."

On the couch, Adaline had begun to shift, brow furrowing before she started moving. First her leg was drawn up then her arms stretching, green eyes fluttering open. "W-what happ'n?" She mumbled, gaze unfocused while she tried to sit up.

"You know what, deal with this yourself Alrik." Pen snapped, irritated that she'd been woken up to help him clean up his mess. "She's not dead, so have fun." With that she stomped off to her room.

"You!!!!!!" Adaline gasped, pointing an accusatory finger at him as she began to register that there was a boy she didn't recognize and she was in a place she didn't recognize either. "Wait. Where'd that other boy go?" She was fumbling for her whistle again.

"I'm not here for your rapepartment!!"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:34 am

Give her a reason to? Wait, what?

Alrik Rey was a lot of things but he wasn't a rapist.

The thought was humbling but then the girl started waking up and Penny literally abandoned him in his hour of need. He let out an awkward whine as she turned tail and waltzed off back to her bedroom - where was his big sister when he needed her???????

But he had to man up and handle this himself and all alone, apparently.

"Look, I don't want to rape you, okay? I have a girlfriend, sheesh." The latter sentence was uttered loud enough to carry through the hallway, the blonde boy intentionally raising the volume of his voice so his sister could be reminded of the fact. If she wasn't going to help him, he was going to at least remind her that there was another girl in his life who may or may not feel more helpful towards the frantic young man's plight.

Bending down, he made sure to keep his hands off from the girl but lower himself to her level to seem less intimidating (or at least, in his mind it was less intimidating). Girls were hard as hell to try to figure out.

"My name's Alrik. Back there, near the bar - I was stupid, I get it. I'm sorry."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 am
Adaline was ready to kick at him if he got much closer to her, not believing the words he was saying one bit. "Having a girlfriend's never stopped a rapist before," she nearly shouted, upset that her whistle was missing when she went to reach for it. "Why did you kidnap me then?!"

She had no idea where she was or why her whole body ached, especially near her chest. What had he done to her??

"Get away from me!" Adaline huffed, scrambling back against the couch, nails digging into the cushions while she tried to sit up and put herself in a position that would allow her more maneuverability, if she could even react in time.

"You-- you look different," she said, squinting at him because she was having a hard time placing the boy in front of her as the same boy who she'd blown the whistle on. "How do you look different? You couldn't have gotten plastic surgery in the time I was knocked out...wait. What did you drug me with??"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:55 am
The woman scrambled back onto the couch and the sudden movement had Alrik falling backwards from his knees. His expression was akin to a deer's staring into a car's headlight.

"K-Kidnap?"

What in the world was this girl going on about? Didn't she realize he'd done her a favor by not leaving her out in a dumpster somewhere? He'd given her an opportunity to do something with her life, to be a part of a bigger organization - to have a kickass General to work under!

"Hey, I didn't drug anyone," he huffed back, his tone equally cross. Heck, Ali didn't have a clue where to even find someone that sold drugs, "All I did was power up your starseed. I made you cooler, okay? I didn't touch you or whatever you're worried about, I gave you freakin' superpowers."

Still, the girl did have a point. He didn't exactly ask her permission to take her home (then again, she'd also been passed the hell out at the time).

"Look. I can show you what I mean, but you gotta promise not to like... scream or faint or do any of that stupid s**t again, okay?"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:15 pm
Adaline was looking at him like he was loony.

"Yeah. Kid-nap," she repeated, breaking up the word for emphasis. She had fished out her phone and pulled up the definition of kidnap that she turned to show him. "Kidnap: take (someone) away illegally by force, typically to obtain a ransom." She blinked blankly at him twice before choosing to elaborate. "You found some weird way to knock me out and then took me away to a place I don't know and I don't understand. So. You. Kidnapped. Me." She emphasized this by pointing at him and then herself.

"You did something that feels like you drugged me." Adaline's tone was definitely accusatory. Somewhere in the background, Alrik might've heard his sister snicker.

"You're also spouting nonsense. Can you like, idk," she paused to wave her hand, "speak like a normal person? Like, what the heck is a starseed? Also I was cool before I met you." Frankly she thought she was cooler.

"Stupid? Excuse me, I'm the rational one here, not you. If anything everything you've done has been the stupid stuff. But fine."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm

"Oh. My. God."

His eyes couldn't have rolled harder. "I know what kidnapping means! And who the heck would I even get a ransom from?? You're the one spouting nonsense!"

Rising from his knees, he brushed his hands off the sides of his jeans before he folded his arms over his chest. "Your starseed. It's like - your internal battery, more or less. It's the thing that keeps you alive, keeps you ticking."

Still cross, he shrugged his shoulders and in a moment, Alrik Rey had left the living room and General Epidote stood in his stead.

The blonde didn't seem phased by his own change, the mood already ruined by his first underling proving to be a giant pain in the butt.

"Your heart keeps your body around but your starseed is like... I'unno, your essence or whatever." Pen was far more eloquent about this s**t than he was, that was for sure. "And I juiced yours up so you can be cooler. I didn't say you weren't cool, don't put words in my mouth."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 am
"You still took me by force, ransomed or not," Adaline said in a matter of fact manner. "You could be trying to kill me, that's what lots of women are kidnapped for, sex trafficking and murder. Money doesn't always have to be part of the equation." Her tone implied a duh.

"That doesn't sound real," she stated blankly, then proceeded to google that exact word. The results provided by good ol'google didn't match any definition that he'd provided her and she turned her phone screen over to show him that.

User Image

"Says here starseeds are individuals that came from a far-off star. Not some soul-essence nonsense." She intended to dive deeper, past the first page to see what else google had to offer but he changed before her and suddenly he was her assalaint from before again.

"Eeeeaugh!" She shrieked, scrambling backwards on the couch until she'd somehow managed to get ontop, then over it, falling into a heap behind it with her phone having flown into the air and back down, nestled between disturbed cushions.

"MAGICIAN'S TRICK!" She squealed.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

He did his best to peer at the tiny words on the screen she was shoving in his face (who in the world would have thought that starseeds would actually have a Google entry?) when she was suddenly flipping out and s**t and everything he'd told her not to do.

"Hey - HEY. You agreed not to scream! You're totally screaming - this is an apartment complex, y'know, we don't want to get a noise complaint filed on us, d'you know what my sister would do if she got..."

His words trailed off and he pinched the bridge of his nose, much like his older sibling would do when she was hitting that exasperated point in their shared conversations. He never understood why she'd done it but Epidote was slowly starting to understand on his own accord.

"Look. It's not a stupid trick, okay? It's real magic and because of me, you can do it too. Just like..." His hand waved around in exaggeration, "Think about s**t or whatever, focus on..."

What was she supposed to focus on, exactly? She didn't even know she was a Negaverse agent yet!

"You're like me now, you can change too. You just got to calm the ******** down and you should be able to concentrate enough to use your powers too."

Nuxaz
I'm still dying at the screenshot

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas