Submit

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sun crept upward, climbing the sky at a seemingly alarming rate. As the shadows it cast stretched and shifted, so did the soft green buck who sat on a stone that too stretched, reaching out over the river. He sighed, watching the rippling water run past. Even that seemed to be flying by. Would she never come?

In reality, he had been waiting the same amount of time he always had. Every day, ever since that first time she had stumbled upon him here, as he was wont to do, he waited for her to come back. And she always did.

Despite this, fear and worry knotted his stomach, making the already anxious buck fidget even more than usual. Today. She had to come. Today, no matter what. No more excuses, no more stuttering, no more awkward silences.

He was going to talk to her and tell her how he felt.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wandering this way as the light fell upon bright blossoms, wandering that way as a bird chirped, the pastel doe made her way to the flowing water. Maybe her friend will be there that day! Although she did not want to annoy him, or take up his time.

"He really is so nice, and such a tail! I should gather flowers to put in his tail. That would be so lovely, like a cascade of flowers. Like rain! Only flowers. And in his tail! Not from the sky. But it would smell sweeter. How does rain smell if its so wet, anyway!"

Talking to herself cheerfully, she ambled towards him much later than usual afterall, dragging along a bundle of flowers - trying to still talk around the mouthful!

Blinded By Silence

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:06 pm
The pastel buck was gazing into the water, wistfully thinking, as he was named, with eyes full of imagined sadness and sorrow. What if she hated him? What if he insulted her, by keeping silent. Why couldn't he speak to her? Just talk. She could do it. She did it all the time! And there he would sit, just listening, her voice like a gentle breeze rippling through his fur. What did he give her in return? Nothing, he just sat there, useless--

His ears pricked upward as he heard a twig snap, a mumbled voice. He jumped to his hooves, nearly slipping on a stone in his hurry. His face was a jumbled mess of pure joy, relief and terror as he ran up to her. "C-C... I, uh..." He stammered and stopped. For a moment, he chewed his lip before reaching out and taking the flowers from her, looking into her soft green eyes apologetically.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:59 pm
" Mumble-mumble... late? I didnt want to be late! But I saw all these flowers and theyd be so pretty in your tail! You have the prettiest tail, did you know that? And then I followed a trail, which I thought was the trail, but did you know that goes down by the sharp rocks? I didnt know that! I thought you should know, you wander much further than I do and its so warm today, isnt it? I wonder why its so warm! Its even cloudy, how can it be so warm if its cloudy..."

Brightly hopping around to his tail, she bends down still chattering, bubbly to see him waiting so kindly! Smiling bright up at his face, she couldnt restrain a joyful wiggle at being at his side once again.

Blinded By Silence

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Wistful Thinking found himself blushing darker and darker as the doe spoke. He peeks out shyly from behind the boquet of flowers, watching her in silent awe. She was so bold. He wished so deeply that he could just open his mouth and tell her how beautiful she was, how any flower paled and withered when held to her. The buck opened his mouth, but startled himself as he dropped all the flowers. He quickly shot down to scoop them back up with a sigh. He was such a coward.

Starrydance

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff