Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Calm waters [Heliodor/Stillwaterite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 pm
The evening had been productive thus far. With a night as clear and warm, it was no wonder people of all sorts were out and about enjoying it, even if it was a weeknight. Good summer nights were just not to be wasted and the people of Destiny City were taking full advantage as was some of the darker denizens. In particular, a purple-haired corrupt had utilized his chosen spot by a ‘seedy’ bar to work on his quota. The workers leaving the establishment were usually two sheets to the wind and made it easy and less likely he’d even be remembered.

It was as he was draining his most recent victim, a middle-aged man with a gut to pronounce his love of a specific alcoholic beverage when he sensed the signature of another. It had that heavy dark feeling to it he’d come to associate with someone of chaos alignment but wasn’t odd like that of a DMS. No this was someone of Metallia’s and Helio perked visibly.

With his newly acquired purple orb safely away Heliodor headed off in the direction of the signature. It was someone of General rank and that would have made him a bit hesitant to approach if his curiosity and need to meet others wasn’t as strong as it was.

Finding the woman was easy enough, and at first glance, he assumed she was a General, but the overabundance of hair and the gaping holes marked her as a corrupt like himself. An eternal, too. It felt like his lucky day. Perhaps this woman would be beneficial to learn from.

His approach was optimistic and cautious at the same time. He wasn’t sure if she was busy with her eyes on someone for quota or if she was just merely biding time. So, it wasn’t until he was absolutely sure that she wasn’t actively engaged in anything that he dared to fully broach the distance between them. “Busy night?” He asked casually as he approached her, stopping a few feet away to give both of them room to breath.

Lucyal
Sorry this took me so long to get started!! crying

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:44 pm
Stillwaterite toed the arm of a comatose body back into the alleyway and off the side walk like it was a piece of errant lint to hide and not a human. The star seed was tucked away into her jacket pocket, and she didn't give the matter a second thought as a signature popped up on her internal radar. Oh? A visitor? The similarity of its nature to her's instantly had her curious, and she was somewhat surprised and delighted it was lower than her's.

She tried not to think of them this way but---it was like a baby signature, and she felt even more compelled to check up on them to make sure they were doing alright. She shook her head at herself, amused, but didn't have to go seek it out since it came to her. As he appeared she took in the sight of him, and couldn't help but note that she really hadn't run into many corrupts. Two tops so far? One of those whom she was close to...

Regardless she smiled at him in greeting.

"Busy but productive~" She returned, "How about for you, hm? I must admit it's nice to see another Corrupt. It feels like we're few and far in between! The name's Stillwaterite, but you can call me Still. It's a mouthful."

She held out her hand to him to shake.

"What's your's?"

Kolina
No worries! Thank you so much for starting : )

Lucyal

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:13 pm
The warm greeting was responded to with a smile and nod of his head. "Heliodor." His stance shifted to put weight onto his left leg, arms crossing in front of his chest. "I guess we are, but I've seen and met my fair share so far." A tilt of his head caused a cascade of purple hair to shift around a shoulder.

A pause. A lean of his body as he glanced behind the corrupt. "Find yourself something useful there?" He questioned with a quirked brow. He wondered if the person, for he couldn't tell if they were a male or female from where he stood, was still alive or if their precious starseed had been extracted. I need to stop doing this. He admonished himself mentally while forcing a smile. "Not a bad spot to hide them. I wouldn't have noticed them laying there if not stopping to talk."

Weight shifted to the other leg. Fingers drummed against a forearm.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 am
"I need to hang out where you do, then. A pleasure, Helidor." Still replied. "I've been all over the place and I can only count the others I've met on one hand!" Though, she supposed she ended up running and sticking to solo a lot too, whenever Bus and Machine weren't available for patrolling or hanging out.

Eyes briefly followed the other corrupt's gaze, and she had almost forgotten that the body was there. "Oh, yes." She replied. "It served its usefulness though." A brow quirked. "Funny how that worked out...I wasn't even trying to hide it, but ah---let's keep moving, shall we?" She smiled at him. "I don't usually hang around to talk in front of the body." She started to move, but glanced back to the other to see that they were following. It'd be nice to talk to another corrupt. A new one, none the less!

"How long have you been in for?"

Kolina

Lucyal

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:33 pm
So nonchalant. There didn't appear to be a care given for the soulless carcass that was dumped so unceremoniously in a heap. Did she have any issues at all with pulling that person's starseed? Like Faustiste, did she have to make up her own way to come to terms with it? Was that the answer? With a last glance at the body Heliodor moved to join the woman. "Around six months, now." He responded. "I am still adjusting to things. Some more than others but I am beginning to settle in. Yourself? Been around awhile?" The wings pointed to the woman having had a long term, but it was also quite possible she was a recent corruption into the folds.

Suddenly gold eyes turned to focus not on the road they took, but the corrupt that now had his full attention. Just enough attention was given to the path they walked so he didn't make a complete fool of himself. "Please excuse me if this comes out as brazen or too nosey but I need to ask you something." A pause as he waited to see if she reacted before continuing on. "I am curious to know how you rationalize pulling starseeds, or if you even think about the death quite literally sitting in your hands? Are or were you ever bothered by?"

A quirk of a smile was followed by a sigh and a wave of a hand. "Sorry. You're free to not answer, of course. I am just interested to hear how others quantify any morals around killing people with a twist of a wrist."

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:21 pm
She was already interested in her new companion for the time being, but her expression lit up as she heard how long he'd been in so far. "Me too! Wow...I didn't think I'd meet someone else with the same time frame as mine!" And it was kind of cool, actually. Everyone else? Years. They had years on her, and it was somewhat challenging to be an Eternal rank in the midst with only six months under her belt herself.

Color her surprised further, when he just went ahead and launched into a deep topic as well. Pale brows shot into her bangs, though the expression lacked any indication of being offended. No. She was actually curious and interested. Still laughed after a moment, and shook her head. She raised a hand to wave at him a bit to reassure him as well. "No, it's okay, I will! You just caught me by surprise---no one's asked before, and I find the curiosity refreshing." She paused for a moment, going over his questions again in her head, and reorganizing them to answer the way she thought seemed best.

"It did at first. Bother me, that is. Our quotas aside as the motivating factor, I thought about it and...there's so much crime in this city." The Negaverse being here a major factor, also aside. "So much. More than the police can handle, so there's innocent people getting hurt, so I go after those people who harm others. That's what we're here for, isn't it? To serve Metallia and to keep the Earth safe? The police are overworked and can't protect everyone, so I fill my quota by helping to clean up the trash. It's a little extra work to patrol for those kind of people, but it's worth it, to me."

It also helped to ease that conscience. Taking a life wasn't something she sneezed at. It just seemed so much better to know she was doing it and helping to make the city a better place.

Kolina

Lucyal

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm
NEedless to say, HEliodor was surprised to hear she was only in the Negaverse ranks the same length as him considering her ETernal status. He wondered what triggered her corruption. Had she come of her own will or was she forced? Those weren't topics for the first time meeting someone though. Well, not that his first major question was either, but this was a topic of intense interest for him.

Arms crossed as she told her story. He listened intently as she explained her own issues with the practice and the way she managed to overcome that hurdle. In some way, she was putting herself into the shoes of an enforcer. Taking it upon herself to deal with criminals that caused problems within the city. It wasn't a terrible tactic. Certainly, it had its merits, but it also was a bit of work to hunt down specific individuals who were out causing no good, like Still had said. Heliodor could appreciate her efforts but he wasn't sure if it was worth all the time seeking out those people.

"That's an interesting way to go about it." He remarked, casually. I certainly hadn't thought of it. Top teeth met bottom lip as he worried at them for a moment in thought. "Do you find it easier to go and follow law enforcement around or do you just patrol on your own and decide if someone is up to no good on your own?" Not that it would be hard to make a decision if someone was out causing problems. He assumed the sort she was seeking out probably made it rather clear.

"I have to admit I am jealous that you've managed to hurdle over that boundary. I am....still struggling. I apologize though if you feel I may have put you on the spot for asking." Helio offered an apologetic smile. "If it helps any, when I finally figure this out I'll share my own story."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:19 pm
Interesting was one of those words that, unfortunately now a days, had a more negative connotation than a positive one. That combined with his tone had Still quirking a brow, but she said nothing about it. Whatever this corrupt's hang ups were with the topic were his own...unless he wanted to share more of them, and she wasn't interested in prying right now.

"It works for me, and it sails for Metallia, so that's all that matters." She replied with a smile. "It's a little bit of both, actually." The corrupt answered, "And it's on a swinging scale. Sometimes I get lucky and find trouble easily, sometimes I have better luck trailing law enforcement." The question at the end, her making the decision if they were doing bad or not, had her thinking about Sergei. How mad he got that she took justice into her own hands.

"Oh, no, you didn't. It's alright." She assured. "I hope you..." Still trailed off. "To say easily find a way over it seems a bit callous, but, it is what it is, and it's our duty. So, yes, I hope you're able to find a method that sits well with you, soon. Yes, please, I would be happy to hear it when you figure it out." The corrupt pause, and tilted her head, curious.

"Do you have anyone helping you out?"

Kolina

Lucyal

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm
So, she made the decision on who lived or died. WHo was considered 'bad' and who wasn't. Though there were obvious flaws with that sort of justice, he couldn't exactly blame her for it either. It got the job done in the end, and hopefully, the streets were that much safer. Plus, Metallia got what she wanted out of it as well.

"Yea, you and me both." He replied quietly. "Sooner than later will be in my best interests, I think." He gave a sad, wry grin but shrugged it away.

"Ah, I have my Captain. Captain Faustite. He's been highly tolerant of me, to say the least. If I were in his shoes I don't know if I could deal with me as well as he has." It wasn't a lie. Though Faustite's methods weren't always the best in Helidor's eyes, there was no question that the young Captain had quite an investment in Heliodor, for better or for worse. The amount of problems Heliodor had given Faustite so far were probably worse than a moody teenager temper tantrum.

"I am sure I'll figure it all out soon enough though. Thank you." Stillwaterite had been so patient with his questions.

"So, do you patrol nightly?" Perhaps they could plan to patrol together at some point. Two people were always better than one, and it helped fight boredom.

Lucyal
I am sorry I am so slooooowwww! We can wind this down though if you'd like, possibly plan another for them?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:41 pm
"I wish you the best of luck." Still replied sincerely. "If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know." What she had learned from the Machine: lend a hand and help people out. Stick together. "I'm glad you have help, though." A Captain Faustite, huh? That was interesting he had a Captain helping him out and not a General...that seemed to show some initiative on the Captain's part.

"I do." The corrupt replied, and smiled as she got into discussing her patrol routine with him. She agreed. Pairs were better when it could be helped.

Kolina
Look it was me this time! I'm so sorry for the huge delay! When school started and I got into it it's been non-stop OTL

Yeah! I'm totally down for wrapping this one up and doing another if you're still interested as well! This post can even be a wrap if you like!

Lucyal

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff