[PRP] The Rains Stopped [Fanya x Dior ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 pm
There was an eerie silence in the tunnels one morning that woke Fanya. A sound was missing from the caverns of the pride that had echoed for months in a soft fain pitter patter. Now that sound was absent and a very heavy silence laid in its place.

Fanya had fallen asleep not in the dens but instead in one of the scribe holding caverns. He'd fallen asleep as he worked on one of his scrolls feverishly the night before. There was a giant scratch across the poor pelt where he'd fallen asleep. Hopefully none of the high scribes would care that he'd tarnished one of the scrolls a bit but for now, that could be dealt with later. For now, it was time to figure out what sound was missing.

The moon blooded lion got up and stretched his sleepy bones before heading to the many halls of the caverns. His own paw steps were the loudest things that could be heard as he padded along the dark damp paths of the cavern being careful not to step on anything jagged as he went. The low blue glow of some of the crystals was a helpful aide for his vision but it only did so much. Luckily, months of being cooped up in the caverns had given him an edge on avoiding the hazards that laid in the paths.

Finally, light greeted him as he approached one of the mouths of the caverns.

Wait. Light?

Fanya quickly scampered over to see if his assumptions were correct. He really really hoped to be right.

No rain. Bright sun. Limited clouds in the sky.

Fanya felt tears in the edges of his eyes. It had been months since there had been any sort of clearing in the sky. Now the silver beaches shined a fantastic metallic shimmer he'd missed for months.

"No more rain."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:11 am
Alpaca Chobi

She had been used to the sound of the rain for so long that when it had stopped it was almost, eerie, and it caused her to think she was possibly going insane. A pale form stole her attention from her thoughts as she saw him moving towards the entrance to the cavern.

Coming up alongside him she could feel what he was going through in that moment. "I thought I was going insane for a moment." She admitted to him as she stared into the brightness coming into the darkness of where they stood.

"Care to go out there with me? I want to make sure I'm not dreaming."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm
AstoriaFallen

A voice beside Fanya had him turn his head so fast he almost gave him self whiplash. For a moment he found him self blinking with out saying anything at Dior. It took a moment for him to fully process what she was saying so that his thoughts could collect and he could sound some what intelligent.

"Oh. Yeah. I'll go out there with you." He still sounded startled but at least he formed some words. Fanya was a scribe and as such found him self often in side his own head. It was easy to spook him if one wanted to or even if it was unintentional.

"Its been so long since I've seen the silver beaches gleam like this. I ... I wonder why the storm decided to stop so suddenly." He wiped the tears from the side of his eyes doing his best to hide what he was doing from Dior.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:15 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Pleased she wasn't going to have to go out there alone she walked into the sun with the male. "Maybe it was just it's time to stop? At least give us a chance to get out into the sun to keep us from going mad." Laughing a little she wondered if it was already too late for some.

"I'm Dior, I don't believe we've officially met before now." The brown lioness said as she blinked a few times as the sun hit her face. "I wonder what treasures the rains will have washed up."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

Fanya was charmed by the females observation.

"Indeed we are now officially met. Or .. umm... Introduced I mean." The lion was quite amused with Dior. "Oh? Treasures? We should go explore and see than."

There had to be a lot of interesting things that washed up on the shores since the storm and Fanya wanted to see for himself. He went ahead and padded further in to the sun allowing its warm rays wash over him. There had been such a long time that he hadn't felt the nice warm wash of the sun.

"Oh..... it is so beautiful.. I almost forgot."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Does anyone ever call you cloud feet or light paw?" She couldn't help but look at them, they were mesmerizing and she quite liked them a great deal.

Perhaps he was light on his feet with those markings, smiling at her silent joke she just gazed across their, now, bright lands. The fresh smell of recently passed rain hung heavy in the air and it was almost intoxicating to the point of bliss. It was a glorious smell and it pleased her greatly. "It really is lovely..." Though her mind was racing towards what treasures they might find.

"What do you think we will find?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

"What?" Fanya looked up and tilted his head to the side in a bit of confusion. Clouse feet or light paws was an intriguing thing to call him. A smile curled on his maw at the thought.

"No.. You're actually the first to address me as such... I .. I don't mind either." There was a sudden shyness in the way he replied his eyes darting to the water as if to the water.

"I'm... You know its nice that the weather isn't... well... Gahhh.. Dior do you want to eat together some time or something? I'm not really good at this.... Uh"

Yeah he was going to ask her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:30 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She was going to go with no, by the immediate reaction he produced at the comment regarding his feet. Snickering slightly she was happy to know she was the first to come up with that, a pang of pride burst through her with that notion. "That's wonderful to hear." Voice full of amusement and maybe a hint of smugness.

Ears perked forward and she turned and looked upon him with steady eyes as he stammered over his words. "That would be nice. Thank you for asking, I appreciate that." The fact he was so up front about his obvious lack of personal social skills. "I think it's cute, it means you're not a ladies man." And that was appealing to her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Its that obvious I'm not a ladies man?" Fanya gave her a half smile, "Me. The scribe who sits in the cavern most days and goes over what some older fart scribed down and re-scribes. Shocking," He couldn't help but soften his eyes a bit.

"It is a relief you didn't turn me down. I... Im actually surprised that I erm.. asked you and uh.. Well.... " He looked a little shyly over.

"I've .. I mean.. I am ... uh well.. Ah... oh boy," He was feeling bashful, "I'm gonna get ready then. I'll. uh..."

And like that the nice day was forgotten and instead Fanya was planning for an evening. He gave her a nervous laugh and pranced away. Probably to make sure he was able to bring in enough of a catch that he and she could enjoy the evening.

Fanya wasn't great at this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Either that or you're a great performer." She said giving him a wink, it was refreshing to have someone of his caliber in her presence. She wondered why he thought she might turn him down and was going to ask but he stammered a few things and disappeared to go get things prepared. Smiling brightly she went and decided to get herself spruced up a little bit.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas