Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Out in the monkey grass.. (Rad x Businge)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Businge was laying in the monkey grass watching a ground of gazelle's moving by in a herd, she didn't feel like chasing them down right now since she had eaten recently she wasn't hungry and there was no reason to waste food, waste life when it wasn't needed. She sighed softly thinking about things and breathing in the scents of home. She loved the pride land it hurt her heart that home couldn't always be safe and peaceful. Things had been peaceful for so long, she had forgotten that life wasn't perfect. Which was silly since that wasn't how life was. Life and death were the circles of life. To forget that even for a moment was so stupid. Businge sighed she wondered if she was good enough to be on the council.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This hunter stretched himself out as he headed out to meet up with the rest of the group. Him and a few other males were coming to replace some of the more tired females, the ones that were older in age. They were still amazing at hunting, the pride didn't like to push them too far.

The orange and blue male made his way through the monkey grass, watching the herd carefully to make sure they wouldn't be spooked by his approaching.

In his focus on not upsetting the gazelle, Rad wasn't paying attention and managed to completely trip over something who was laying in the tall grass. He tripped on a lioness and fell on his chest and cracked his chin on the ground with a his teeth hitting together. A groan escaped and the gazelle moved in alarm from that one noise. Dang it!

His head quickly snapped around to see who was just laying there.

"What're you doing?" He whispered to her, no temper in his voice. He didn't know this female.
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge was shocked that someone had happened along where she happened to be laying and thinking. She did her best not to make a peek when the whole matter happened she was also rather shocked and laying on her back at the end of the mess. Blushing brightly around her red markings on her cheeks. "Umm, I was watching the herd and thinking..." She said softly. She hadn't thought at this time of day to be in the way of the hunters. Perhaps another foolish move on her part. She looked the blue and orange male over unsure what else to say so she waited for him to say something else or for a chance to take her leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:44 am
He stared at Businge when she said she was just watching the heard and thinking. That's not how someone hunted. The orange and blue male sighed a little and looked her over from nose to tail before looking back at the herd off in the distance.

"Well now we have to travel even further for them," he muttered to himself. "Next time you want to not hunt, go off some ways, yeah? Nothing wrong with not hunting, but ...." He let his voice trail off and he rolled his shoulders.

"I'm A'asifa R'adiya. Most call me Rad."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:38 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge was shock and embarrassed she got herself up and shook out her fur not making eye contact with the male. "Umm I'm sorry A'asifa R'adiya.. I won't get in your way again... I'm Businge.." With that she turned away to quickly try to escape him still not making eye contact. She was bad with social situations with males and she had clearly made a fool of herself in this situation and A'asifa R'adiya hated her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 am
"Please, Rad. Call me Rad. My full name makes me think I'm in trouble." She was clearly not doing well right now, with her feelings, so he was trying to settle her down now.

The male had a little smile on his face and he ended up giving her a wink, but if she saw it or not, he didn't know. "I'm not trying to be mean, so I'm sorry if it sounds like I am. Don't worry about it. These things happen, yeah?" He moved closer to the girl and just looked her over. How was she a hunter and not a caretaker? Her demeanor seemed so similar to a nanny.

"So uuuh, you okay?"

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge blushed red as the male continued to try to talk to her even though she was trying to get away from him after making a fool of herself. "I'm Businge." She didn't want to tell him she was a council member but he would likely figure it out sooner or later. "I should be going, I have to get back to the council." She said softly not making eye contact. She had never been good at making eye contact with males they always made her so nervous it was something she needed to get over since most of the other council members were male and she needed to be firm and confident when she was dealing with work matters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:53 am
Rad looked her over and then let his ears fall back.

She was leaving? Well. He really didn't want to stand in her way. Especially since she said she was going to the Council. She was that important with this kind of personality? It made Rad question things, but he wasn't going to voice anything out loud to anyone. It didn't matter as long as the Council did their jobs properly.

He backed away and nodded.

"I won't stop you if you need to get back to work, Businge," he murmured to her gently. "Sorry if I ...made you feel like I was mad or something. I wasn't! I was surprised, but... Not really mad."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:00 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge looked at Rad shyly "Thank you, that means a lot to me, I'm new to the council so I'm still trying to get my paws under me.. I guess I'm not the most confident lioness. How are you so forward and strong?" She asked in a soft tone. She didn't know much about hunting. Rad seemed to have everything under control and a strength that she didn't have. She wanted that strength though so she could serve her pride to the fullest. She wondered if she could learn to be brave and powerful like Rad was instead of the little mouse she felt like she was sometimes. She knew she was smart but she didn't feel like she had the courage the hunter had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 am
"I'm just... you know. Me. If you don't put yourself out there, you won't meet others. You won't get friends. I know when I was younger, I didn't always do it. I was so lonely and depressed all the time. I learned from watching others to just go for it. See a lion you want to be friends with? Go up to them and be like: Hey, how's it going? You look interesting."

Rad rambled for a bit, his talking picking up as it tended to do if he was allowed to talk for too long. It wasn't exactly mindless rambling, but more advice that was just delivered too quickly.

"That's all. It's not an overnight change either. Just keep at it."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:13 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge listened she didn't mind the way he was saying it, it made sense as a cub Businge had been shy with males and as an adult, she was shy with males. It was a big challenge for her to keep chatting with him and not running away as she had been tempted to do when he frightened her. "Those are good notes I'll have to try them." She said softly and she nodded. There was no way her shy nature would lessen overnight. "Umm.." She said softly thinking she should go since this was a better note to say goodbye on rather than one of hurt and embarrassment. "I should probably go, thank you for the advice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:19 am
Rad was okay with letting her leave on that note. He smiled wide at her and dipped his head one more time.

"I'll see you around Businge. Next time though, you gotta come talk to me first, okay?" He was playing with her, but it would also be a great way to practice confident greetings and ways to walk up to someone. "I won't turn you away."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:21 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge smiled and then said, "I will try Rad thank you." She then headed off she still needed to figure out a lot of things, but this was a good start.

(Fin)  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff