Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] First Things First (Epidote & Adaline) [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 am

He was finally a General.

After... well, however long he'd been in the Negaverse (because it had felt like a fairly long amount of time), he'd finally been noticed by the high and mighty superior officers and been given his due reward for all of his efforts.

Nevermind that Stellerite had done most of the work - paperwork, he reasoned. He was the muscle and the energy, she was the brains and the organization. It's why they worked well, it's why they were both promoted at the same time.

At least, that's what he kept telling himself.

Shiny new boots patrolled the sidewalk, an arrogance to his step as if the blonde boy owned the pavement he was strutting down. His cape billowed behind him (he had a cape!!!) and his gauntlet shined against any light that dare reflect against the metal. He wore a cocky grin, pleased as punch with himself as he made no attempt to hide himself from the world. If a senshi or knight wanted to dare approach the great and powerful General Epidote, then he was ready to show them the pointy end of his new sword.

After all... what was the point of having a fancy new weapon if you didn't even get to play with it?

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 am
It had been Quiz night at the pub so of course Adaline had attended. Her group had been composed of some people she knew from some classes from her latest stint at college and they'd done an okay job, most of the correct answers coming from Adaline's obscure but bountiful knowledge of many things.

For their first night out, they'd gotten fourth place out of twelve, so the bluette was pretty content with their ranking.

In fact, she was so pleased that she left the pub buzzing with a happy energy that had nothing to do with the four beers she'd had during the quizzing. Her apartment wasn't too far from the place so she set off on foot, despite the ride offers by her quizmates.

"I'll see you guys next week!" She chirped, waving her arm before she turned on her heel and started to head home.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:56 am

He was starting to think that maybe patrolling (or technically just strolling) around on a weeknight wasn't as nearly as effective as doing so on a weekend. The streets were virtually empty, save for the occasional hobo or overworked retail employee doing their best to claw their way back home from their exhausting job.

His nose wrinkled as he passed by a particularly smelly drunkard who'd taken up residence on a nearby bus stop bench. The dirty individual clearly had no wallet to pickpocket from and stealing energy from a slouch like that seemed almost below the good General now.

No, he wanted to get his energy from someone who would appreciate his intimidating form. Who'd be in awe (and in terror) at the sight of his amazingness. No hobo would work - he needed someone younger, fresher, sober.

..... And she seemed to be headed right in his direction.

Shoulders pulled themselves back as Epidote puffed his chest out. A woman with bright blue hair was making her way down the sidewalk, a perfect candidate... offering herself right up to him! What were the odds???

"Good evening," he practically purred, one arm shifting towards his hip as he stared her down.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:20 pm
The man came out of nowhere and Adaline nearly shrieked in surprise. Instead a blip of a sound slipped from her mouth before both hands were clasping over it and she was stepping backwards. His posturing struck her as odd and green eyes blinked at him a few times before her hands lowered and her head cocked with curiosity.

"Um. Hello." She said, taking a moment to give him a once over. Brows furrowed when she looked at his outfit, it didn't seem like something someone would normally wear out and about and yet, here he was doing such a thing.

"Outfit's kinda cool. Did you just come from a LARPing session? Seems bit, dunno, late for that don't you think?" Adaline had never been to a LARPing event so she didn't know if there was a standard and.

Oh. She could look that up, right now!

And she had started to pull out her phone to do just that when she remembered that there was some stranger standing before pretending to be smooth and doing silly things like purring words at her.

"Oh right, can I help you?"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:41 am

Hello wasn't exactly the most terrified sounding response to receive when one was a mighty General of the Negaverse. She'd been startled, clearly, but that surprise seemed to have died and found itself quickly replaced with bafflement.

Well that was disappointing.

At the mention of his outfit being cool, Epidote began to regain his composure... only to have his pride dashed by the implication that he was dressed that way because of a LARPing event. Even worse, the girl completely dropped her interest in his attire and began texting instead of paying attention to him!!!!!

"H-Hey, no, it's not LARPing," he scoffed, arm coming between them as he put out his gauntlet for display. "LARPers are tools, I'm the real deal."

And with that announcement, he clicked his weapon's button and out slid the shiny, ominous looking sword.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 am
Adaline blinked approximately three times in a rapid fashion when he seemed to be offended by the notion that he was LARPing.

"LARPing is cool," she protested, nose wrinkling when he tried to suggest that people who enjoyed LARPing were tools. "If anything, you sound like a tool." And maybe it wasn't in her best interest to insult some dude who came up to her in the late hours of the night when she was on her way home, but Adaline didn't always have the best judgement. "What do you have against LARPers anyway, they're cool. It's cool. Like who doesn't want to pretend to be some awesome magical or powerful character sometimes?"

While her phone was secure in her hands, she was gesturing a bit wildly before she rolled her eyes.

"I mean,--" she definitely looked like she was going to continue to spout off nonsense when he whipped out the blade. Fear constricted around her heart and she could feel her brain sputtering. "Um. Is that like a homemade prop cause it's pretty cool. Almost looks legit, did you make it?"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 pm
She was being flippant in her responses, once she finally looked away from the phone, and Epidote almost had the urge to suck the woman dry of her energy just out of principle. But, upon seeing his sword, her awe had returned and she was no longer babbling on about LARPing and who was potentially a tool for liking what.

"It is pretty cool, isn't it?"

The blade turned as he stepped forward, bright eyes staring down at the silver edge of his weapon. It felt good to be recognized, to be fawned over. Even if she wasn't saying it, he could just tell for himself that she was impressed.

And why wouldn't she be?

"I can appreciate a girl who knows a badass General when she sees one."

It was a nice change of pace to have someone who saw him for being the respectable leader that he was instead of the grunt that he used to be. It was like the chicks with the posters at the gaming competitions - only this one looked hotter than most of the neckbeards' girlfriends who screamed for the keyboard smashers.

Hey... he was a General, after all. Didn't that mean he got to have grunts of his own?

As a wicked idea came to mind, boots led him even closer to his new blue haired friend.

"In fact, I like you so much, I think I'm going to make you mine."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:10 pm
There were several things that Blondie was saying that didn't make sense. Like, general?? She was all for unique fashion that pushed gender and fashion norms but nothing about his outfit screamed general to her.

Maybe it was some obscure thing from a nation she didn't know. Oh she could google that!

Her attention dropped back to her phone and the browser's search bar that was pulled up. Odd military general uniforms was being quickly typed up and for a hot second Adaline forgot that a dude with a cool prop was trying to be threatening.

Until he started talking again.

"Hold up. Wait. Blondie I'm like super flattered or whatever, but like did you just say you're gonna make you mine? Cause I'm 100% not here for that and like, I have a rape whistle."

One that she promptly pulled out and began to blow on.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Back to her phone she went - who was this chick, anyways, that she needed to keep referring to her phone for everything? Didn't her mother ever teach her that it was rude to blatantly ignore people trying to have conversations with her??

But it seemed she hadn't been ignoring him, or entirely at least, when she seemed to quickly rebuff his statement about making her his. Epidote didn't even know girls could move as fast as she did -- one second she was texting and the next a whistle came out of freaking nowhere and she was blowing it, the shrill sound echoing through the street and piercing his poor, newly-General ******** had wanted to be cool and eloquent in her initiation, make it look as badass as he was as a new General of the Negaverse. But, with her deciding to throw a little too much excitement into the mix, Epidote quickly stepped forward and simply reached his hand inside her chest instead.

Fingers enclosed around her starseed as he started pumping Chaos into it, the blonde boy only remembering moments later to warn her, "This is gonna hurt.... but I woulda told you this sooner if you hadn't freaked the ******** out."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 pm
One minute she was blowing on her rape whistle, the shrill sound filling the air around them with a scree, and the next Blondie was sticking his hand into her chest. Had her phone not been put away in favor of retrieving said whistle, it would have clattered to the ground when her hands splayed open in shock.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She stuttered, green eyes wide as they switched from the weird way his hand was shoved into her chest of all places to his face. He was saying things but she couldn't quite hear him over the roaring in her ears and the shocks of pain that were spiking through her being.

"I didn't...con...consent..t-to...t-this..." she mumbled, swaying and nearly slumping over, weakly grabbing at his wrist with one hand and his shoulder with the other.

Adaline didn't even notice the way her clothing flickered or how she was wearing something different by the end of whatever Blondie'd been up to.

User Image

Lashes fluttered and she was half collapsed against him. "That wasn't very nice..."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:28 pm

His eyes rolled at her consent comment. Yeah, well, he didn’t consent to his first underling being so dramatic but it looked like they were both going to have to deal with it and get over their differences.

As her clothes shimmered into a uniform, Epidote’s tense expression turned into a rueful grin. She was a Negaverse agent - albeit an unnamed one - and she was going to be his first charge. His protege. His peon. Granted, he probably should have done some googling or at least snuck over to the Barnes & Noble to look in one of their mineral books for a proper name for his newest subordinate but that could be dealt with later...mostly in the form of him bugging Stellerite for her thoughts on the matter.

Suddenly, the Lieutenant staggered forward, pushing most of her weight onto the new General’s pristine looking uniform. Despite the energy he was pumping into her, she seemed to be fading fast.

Concerning.

Wait.

What?

“Wasn’t nice??? You BLEW a RAPE WHISTLE at ME and now you’re telling me that I wasn’t very nice???

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Adaline couldn't really think, her brain having been reduced to static on an old tv as she ended up putting all of her weight onto blondie. "But you...did...."

Whatever she was going to say was lost to the void as exhaustion seeped across her senses and she collapsed in his arms completely. Her vision was fizzing out and she could barely pretend to cling to him as she fainted.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:03 pm

He was ready to argue his side of things when his new Lieutenant promptly decided to go limp in his arms. He hadn't... wait, no, this wasn't how inductions were supposed to go. He hadn't lost his strength when Miss Alkaid had corrupted him, but...

Oh, ********. Had he... Had he killed the girl by mistake? How hard was someone supposed to squeeze the starseed? Did he put too much Chaos into her seed?

s**t, s**t, s**t.

As the girl's muscles went slack, he practically fell to his own knees to meet her slumping, struggling in the most uncoordinated way to try to pick the girl up from her crooked state. <********, Penny was going to kill him when she found out.

Grimacing from both his failure and the inevitable tongue-lashing to come, General Epidote teleported both himself and the unconscious Lieutenant away from the sidewalk and to the only place he could think of: his older sister's apartment.

Nuxaz
Fin <3

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces